I'm moving to Spain. My Mexican gf got a job there and I'm going along

I'm moving to Spain. My Mexican gf got a job there and I'm going along.

She grew up in Arizona in America and has an American accent but because she was undocumented, she couldn't find a job in America after graduating from university so she came here to do a Masters because studying was free.

...good luck?

>that hair
absolutely disgusting

nice blog, faggot
also nice jaw in the pic

Why does americans get so triggered by sharp jaws?

You do realize that real human beings have sharp faces, not just round balls of fat?

i said it unironically, muhammad

la goblina...

>undocumented
You mean she was an illegal, leaching on the American system?
Your gf is scum

how could she leech while being undocumented
>snownigger education

>HURR DURR ILLEGALS DON'T GAME DUH SYSTEM

Back to the third world Paco

So you support illegals in your country?
Of are you just an illegal piece of shit yourself?

i'm just wondering how the fuck is she a leecher and a alien at the same time, calm down your horses chink

i don't support no one, i was just remarking your stupidness

Look who's talking
What exactly do you think being a leech on the system even means?

I support everything that helps destroy the nation state

being on walfare and having social and economic benefits given by the government, something that you can't have if you're not a taxpayer/resident

Die chink

>leech on the system

Hey faggot, both her parents worked full time and she beat American citizens to a university place and scholarships because she was smarter than them.

She came to study here for free as well. We don't consider people who come study here for free leeches.

>he has a gf
Get out normie

>having social and economic benefits given by the government
Everyone that lives in a country gets this, regardless of them being a citizen or not

Plus the fact that they're not even paying taxes automatically makes them leeches.

>parents worked full time
Illegally obviously
>she beat American citizens to a university place and scholarships
That doesn't make things any better
Someone basically lost a scholarship and a place in a university because your gf and her parents live in their country illegally without paying taxes.
>She came to study here for free as well. We don't consider people who come study here for free leeches.
You're just saying that because you're sticking your dick in her.

The IcelandANUS, gentlemen

How is he incorrect?

>without paying taxes.

Her parents paid taxes obviously

Why is Iceland such a racist country?

> We don't consider people who come study here for free leeches.
They are leeches. They are weakening our system because they take up resources, which is obvious but you focus only on ""studying"" which is meaningless in the bigger picture.

>smart people weaken the system

t. Brainlet

She's spent 10 times more out of her own pocket for rent/food/clothes while here than what the university now charges foreign students.

Make her dress up like Sombra.

That is a disgusting amount of makeup

фy...

He isn't incorrect. My countrymen are just fucking retarded.

>Spain
she'll start cheating on you with hot high-test spanish boys the day you arrive, you stand no chance against them, be honest with yourself. just let her go

Why do you blog?
Fuck off
You know there are ten million illegals in the US right?
That number might drop by 3.5 mil though if daca gets passed.

Then again, blogs might be a step up above g*nerals threads

He's an american in iceland, not even memeing you.

Why spain? y'all could be contributing back to Finland to support the education system that helped you and your gf.
How'd you even end up with a chicano of all things anyway?

She still used our resources, wasting them as these tourist-students do. Not everything is about money, cattle. Besides, industry brings wealth to this country, not some fucking pochintas and their lunch moneys.