BREAKING: CLINTON ACCEPTS DEBATE INVITATIONS

> says she expects Trump to be there as well

Will Trump be there, lads?

Hope so lol

Yes. Can't wait.

Thanks for: Correcting The Record

2 Shekels have been deposited into your account.

This probably the dumbest move she could make. She should just say she won't debate a racist and hold a rally during the scheduled time instead.

I hope she strokes in the middle of this, if Trump puts enough of pressure on her she might shit herself and have a seizure for all the world to see.

Post yfw trump bants cause hillary to have a seizure during the debate.

ITS HAPPENING

Can someone explain this me me?

A Finnish warrior shows off his Swedish war prize

Asians like other minorities are awestruck when around white women so they take lots of photos with them.

When are Asians not taking photos

>3

What type of shit is this?

kek good one desu ne

what exactly is Lemon the Nigger so happy about? This is the beginning of the end, worst decision Clinton could possibly make. She's going to get destroyed.

I'm watching Code Gayass as I type this - can I get some nice rage fuel if I throw on CNN right now? Is Don Fruitcake on? Sup Forums is kind of shit this minute so I don't have a lot of confidence pajamalams.

its a shitpost

Bill will conveniently "pass away" shortly before the first debate. This will give Killary an excuse to drop out of all 3.

Do we know who will be moderating?

pic unrelated

Is this the time Jeb makes his next move ?

Hillary survived a 12 hour interrogation during Benghazigate without even breaking a sweat. The 4D chess master is going to be stumped trying to figure out how to compete in a game of Go played by a zen master on extended release diazepam.

Trump's grade-school insults will be swatted away like a pesky fly. She's going to be the one angering him. Like Sup Forums he's far too easily baited.

GET YOUR SHITTY LITTLE GOOK HANDS OFF OF THAT GIRL

Jeb will be the moderator
>im still relevant, Theyllsee, theyll allsee!

That's the face you make when your GF isn't wearing a one-piece, knowing that they're objectively superior.

are they all still against nfl games?

Bullshit is what it is.
She had more time with the Mick and Sandusky.

Witty/10

Itll be a different speaking style bro, something she's not great at.

AND HE'S BRINGING JESUS

Yea hes on. Theyre about to talk about what Trump's business record says about him.

Sup Forums cross posters are the best

For some reason, this doesnt trigger me unlike a black man or an arab

Clinton will rip Trump a new one in the debates.
>MUH SHILLARY MONSTER

HAHAHA you're supporting a baby.

>this is breaking news

Are you 12?

Korean guys are the qtest

HILLARY ACCEPTS HER RIGGED DEBATES DURING NFL GAMES. SO BRAVE.

>watching CNN
>2016

just turn it off and stop making these threads

they even shit on Michael Phelps for being white. They are a terrorist network now.

>The 4D chess master is going to be stumped trying to figure out how to compete in a game of Go played by a zen master on extended release diazepam.

Donald does nothing, and has a perfectly normal debate on substance that causes 90% of people tuned in to fall asleep. Realizing that Donald can in fact be presidential, his poll numbers sky rocket in response.

oh baby I get to watch a woman get publicly executed on tv.

Those be Gemma Atkinson titties
I recognize them

She better not.
She's gonna stroke out.

Says the guy supporting a 70 year old man tweeting like a teenager.

Trump is a humongous asshole for insulting veteran groups and POWs. Face it, he's a damaged man.

They got over it.
Why don't you?

Nice. Tuned in.

Holy shit they're calling him a sociopath right now! Holy fuck!

you mean john mccain who has been milking the govt for decades and wanting every war ever and even met with al bagdadi

fuck him

His balls haven't dropped yet, he's going through lots of changes be gentle with the soon to be b& faggot

>Impliying they wont pump nanomachines into her to make her hold in the debates

>Lozenges
check

>Water
check

>Pre-approved moderator + sanitized list of questions
check

>Doctor Choc on standby with the "flashlight"
check

>bread and circuses competing with important political broadcast
check

>no cup of cold chai
check

>no Sanders to BTFO her entire bullshit platform
check

>former donor to her foundation debating 'against' her with scripted remarks
check

What could possibly go wrong? Gonna be a yawnfest but looking forward to the rolling sticky here for the dank new memes that will surely be made.

because if they marry he wont leave, beat her, and will probably be respectful to you

I actually don't like the reverse, because most white man asian girl couplings are some cat faced gook hoping for a genetic boost and a betamale white guy

is leaf
not triggered by yellow/white
is leaf
defends yellow/white

hmmm there's a pattern here but im not quite sure...
Vancouver area benchmark house price now $1.4M, up 30% in 1 year
'Unprecedented surge of demand' driving price climbs despite CMHC overvaluation warning

CBC News Posted: May 03, 2016 12:03 PM PT Last Updated: May 03, 2016 12:15 PM PT

Why? Debating Trump is like fighting a baby, the WWE shtick that has gotten Trump this far only works on retarded rednecks.

one tenth of a cent has been transferred to your account

niggers 1%
feels good man

GOOKED
CHINKED

you realize the reason all the Democratic debates were held on weekends was so nobody could watch Bernie Sanders call her out on her shit right? She has a very weak debate when the topic isnt "LOL REPUBLICANS, LOL TRUMP" or "LOL [insert prepackaged campaign speech]"

Trump better have a plan, a massive fucking trick up his sleeve during these debates. If he shows and says his usual crap thrn I will be convinced he is a Clinton shill. I feel like he is holding back on something big but that can be ignorance. Like I expect her to ask about his tax records and he says sure and releases them on his site right there during the debate crazy shit like that. Otherwise he is done.

Trump better do his homework. She's going to be talking specifics about bills she sponsored, and she is going to using names, dates, and locations when talking about foreign policy.

Its the media...

She will not debate Trump more than once and it will be a kangaroo farce.

Screencap this post.

>Clinton will rip Trump a new one in the debates.

She was literally coming out wounded from debates with a communist Jew who didn't directly attack her 90% of the time.

I honestly don't understand how Hillary supporters can possibly be confident about how she'll do against someone who's going to go full-throat on her record in front of millions of viewers.

I get the feeling that there will be more wikileaks drops before or around the debates that will give him plenty of ammo.

he would also be able to throw in her face that she cheated against Bernie Sanders. Thats his new favorite thing to do, mention Bernie Sanders, usually in regards to his comments on her "Bad Judgement", and how they both supported anti TPP protectionist measures to bring jobs back to the US

now imagine, when he starts throwing in her face how she cheated him and how the DNC treated him "so unfairly"

Asians are more or less equal to whites

And you know she won't end up abused or taking care of a bastard

Your cold weather climate can't protect you forever

dont get your hopes up.

That's not enough. If Democrats don't care now that she screwed Bernie they won't care when he mentions it. He needs to make her look bad and foolish and do it dramatically it's the only way he has a shot.

>Hillary supporters
implying they even exist

They can't think for themselves and have bought in hook line and sinker to the anti Trump rhetoric while at the same time not actually knowing anything about what he say's or stands for. If John Oliver says "Trump be dumb" they literally think that the dying witch Hillary will destroy him.

If Trump doesn't say nigger on live tv - he's the next president for sure.

Trump doesn't know anything about any of the topics, and it will show.

He's going to attend the first debate and realize how bad he is at it and skip out on the last two.

is it me or are her hands bigger than his

I dont get it, whats the thing with the owl

what is trump some kind of owl fucker or something?

is it the eyebrows?

So, let's speculate. What kind of drugs will she be on?

>adrenaline so she gets stamina
>probably some cocaine or whatever pills Rubio was popping
>some downers to not make the cocaine look noticeable and balance it out
>her medication

Am I missing anything?

I think Trump don't care about the topics. I think his primary objective will be to tear Shilldog a new asshole so hard she seizes on stage and falls over.

Can't take the tiniest amount of bantz? Go kill yourself.

You must know an awful lot about Trump's personal life to know how much he knows about the issues Mr. CTR

Only five people show up to her rallies though

Bring the Diazepam boys

IT'S A TRAP!
Prolly gonna try murder him with bills swedish super aids

Drumpf is the one taking stimulants. Specifically modafinil. Do you think his energy comes from old age? Nope, that energy isn't present in any of his earlier speeches, where he appears much more subdued.

Drumpf is abusing stimpacks.

Gary Johnson will win the debates.

STICKIES ON THESE THREE DATES BOYS

Fucking hell man

-10/10

He has to be there, if hes not hes just giving clinton 3 hour and a half long campaign ads in prime time where she can attack trump and he cant defend himself.

>Sanders:well I agree with Ms. Clinton on that one
>help I'm being attacked!!

>What could possibly go wrong?
Everything.

Think about it.
She's basically lived in a bubble for the last 40 years. She's always been in controlled scenarios. She's surrounded herself with yes men her whole life.
Now she's going to be forced to step in a VERY public forum and stand next to a guy who is basically going to take a shit on her for 2 straight hours and call her a criminal to an audience of millions.

She probably won't have a health problem. But I'm seriously hoping she drops character and goes completely apeshit and shows her true colors as an angry psychopath. This is probably what Trump's strategy will be.
>WHO THE FUCK DID YOU THINK YOU ARE? I'M HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON! I CAN HAVE ALL OF YOU IN THE AUDIENCE KILLED! ALL OF YOU!!!!

funny how debates are (((optional))) no bitch you are required to speak in front of the damn people.

Isn't this pretty much required though?

So much for claiming Trump won't debate her.

She could pull another "what difference does it make!?!"

If this goes ahead it could be a potentially historic moment. Hillary will be a deer in headlights as the Trump train smashes her into a million pieces in front of the world. There is no way Hillary could out debate Trump, he has so much ammo he won't know where to start and he is ruthless. RIP Killary.

If you manage to get a few people laughing audibly at trump's jokes near the stage this would destabilize her massively I think.

>showcase her experience and qualifications

Yeah, she's dead. She'd honestly be better off attempting to make it 2 hours of non-stop character attacks on Trump than opening her record and qualifications up to scrutiny.

It will be 1/4 trump stumping hillary
And 3/4 trump rally during her extended bathroom break

I've thought for months about how this scenario will play out because this will probably be the most riveting television in our lifetime.

The only card they have to play (which they will) is to have the moderator and Hillary follow the script. Since Hillary is objectively terrible at debating and thinking spontaneously without first asking her team of pollsters if it's OK to say something.

This will fail though, because the zinger that they spent weeks working on and perfecting will just be shut down by Trump in 5 seconds with a brilliant comeback because he thinks on his feet.

It's like that time where Jeb thought he finally stumped Trump and said "You need to be real tough if you want to deal with China, Donald!"
And then Trump just goes "Oh you're a real tough guy Jeb."

I even think Hillary might even be more autistic than Jeb, so expect great moments to happen like this multiple times.

tl;dr: Hillary is going to get completely assraped by Trump's 9 incher.

lol, you really think there is going to be a debate?

hearty kek