Ok Sup Forums, I'm applying for film school but I first have to make a short (<10 min) film for the entrance exam...

Ok Sup Forums, I'm applying for film school but I first have to make a short (

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbgaRbyWTW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dubs

>I'm applying for film school

Why go to film school when you can just go to films?

Zardoz

the dark knight rises

to rub elbows and to be forced to do something because if i leave my film education to my own devices i'll just procrastinate it. kinda like if you want to get in shape, you'll most likely procrastinate going to the gym, but if you go to school where exercise is the main topic and every once in a while you have a project for which you have to do 1000 push ups you'll do it.

barry lyndon

plane scene

Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

Rolling for that senpai

If you need to be forced to keep your interest in your field of study by schooling why do you think watching a film 47 times will teach you anything?

Rubber

She has a great pair of drumsticks desu

You should watch Double Jeopardy

youtube.com/watch?v=QbgaRbyWTW8

BvS: Dawn of Justice

Why do they want you to make a film to go to film school? Aren't you suppose to learn how to make films there?

Dark Star.

Flubber

wavelength

reroll

YOU FUCKING BASTARD!

It's not exactly "forcing", more like a goal to strive for. Because saying "I'll educate myself on my own" is kind of a vague thing. It doesn't have a clear outline. So that enables me to inevitably deviate from it, step out of the lines.

But if I have a clear environment in which everyone is doing the same thing and you have a curriculum to follow, then that's a bit stricter, more disciplined. And discipline I can benefit from.

But the main reason is really the people. I get the best ideas when I'm talking to someone about something, and currently I have no one to talk to about films.

god damnit

We have a winner. Just please clarify, the theatrical version or the Ultimate Edition?

Smurfs 2 you bitch

so you are setting yourself up to assemble a rlm like crew that will find that there is no more space on internet/youtube for yet another movie geek channel that reviews popular films and makes glorified fanfiction movies..............?

Cannibal Rollerbabes

So they want you to do the thing they're going to teach you do do?

Op deserves this

Are you one of those wannabee filmmakers who hate on film schools because you didn't have the guts to apply to film school thinking you don't need it, you'll make films on your own? But you never made any films on your own and now you just hang out on Sup Forums