Just saw it, I give it a 5/10. Did not feel like a spiderman film and he did not feel like spiderman...

Just saw it, I give it a 5/10. Did not feel like a spiderman film and he did not feel like spiderman. They also severely nerfed his power between civil war and this. Humour was a bit too much at times but that's marvel I suppose

But yeah, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gq4KGOMMgn0
youtube.com/watch?v=U2qLR6ESpwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why didn't the doctor just cut the rest of your penis off after he botched the circumcision so that you could live like the girl you were always meant to be instead of pretending to be a man?

Do they do something for Spider-man super high pitched voice? He sounds like a girl.

Sorry friend, I don't live in a country where they mutilate childrens genitals at birth due to religious doctrine

At one point he turns on 'interogation mode' on his stark made spiderman suit. It gives him a voice similar to the one batman had in batman v superman when in the power armour. Other than that, no

Goddamn, I hate that guy's voice.
Is it true that Tony names him "Spider-man"?

He's just British

samefag.

I don't think he did, actually I seem to remember him being called spiderman from the beginning

ok

>They also severely nerfed his power between civil war and this

Details? He seemed a little overpowered in CW for supposedly being inexperienced.

Also, I heard this feels like a made-for-TV Disney channel movie. Is that true?

In Civil War we see footage of him catching a highspeed car, he also catches a punch from Bucky's robot arm in mid-air and easily overpowers him like he were a child. In this film he just keeps getting slapped around like a bitch. You never get the feeling that he's super agile or super strong until near the end when he lifts a recked building off his back, but after that he's back to being a little bitch. He also doesn't seem to have any spider sense at all, he senses nothing coming and it's never even hinted at

Does Tom get his arse out?

The director did say he doesn't have the spidey sense. Thanks for confirming.

Any Uncle Ben?

>Also, I heard this feels like a made-for-TV Disney channel movie. Is that true?
Yeah I think that about sums it up. It's like a teen 'comedy' where the comedy is pretty poor

No but he's topless a few times

he was perfect in civil war why would they fuck it up? one of those things about spiderman is that he's way stronger than he looks

To add to that, near the very start there's a scene where he's walking through his highschool and his love interest Liz comes into view. All the sound drows out then this stereotypical love music starts playing. She's not even slightly attractive. You do get a swimsuit arse shot though

I've seen it today as well and loved it because I'm a sucker for the Ultimate universe, the villain was good too and I thought Holland was great at capturing Peter Parker, I especially liked the scene where he was locked in that hangar with his AI

overall it felt very much like an ultimate spider man comic

>tfw no one believe me when I told everyone that it felt like some Disney Channel show
Thanks for vindicating me.

Just saw this and i can't believe i prefer the amazing Spiderman over it... homecoming wasn't bad by any stretch its just meh

Thats pretty shitty considering it was shown in civil war
youtu.be/Gq4KGOMMgn0
at 1:35

No. Not even a mention

Fuck this shit.

MCUcks awlays take criticism against their shitty movies so personally

How was the CGI?

You sound like a whiny cunt.

>LEAVE MARVEL ALONE!!

God forbid someone DISLIKES a marvel film!

Sorry champ, only shills allowed here.

God forbid you not shill for DC.

I don't mind it, but I feel like a lot of the people on here go into a movie knowing they won't like it just because it's marvel

A hint.

Pretty much this. They don't even try to act like they're not.

yeah what the fuck, that's actually really wack

maybe because hes a "kid", his powers at the moment are unpredictable..

because its capeshit you mean

Stop being so paranoid and sensitive.

Nice buzzword you mongoloid.

Maybe you should take your fucking miserable life personally ie hang yourself with your shoelaces because you can't even get your tiny cheese-encrusted dink up anymore no matter how much gay child anime you watch while you tug that two inch nightcrawler you call a penis

>sensitive

Whatever you say you alt-right fag.

>This thread

>This thread for real

The MS Movie maker student news was kino

forget the film and plot for a second
will it be enjoyable to watch in a cinema

It's terrible, literal Disney channel tier. These people think they know how "the youth" acts but they're so out of touch it's hilarious.

Well, that sucks. That means Spider-Man isn't truly Spider-Man. I'm starting to reconsider watching this tomorrow.

Saw it aswell, 4/5. easily one of the best MCU's movies, feels consistent and focused like Winter Soldier.

Notably different from other MCU movies, it's charming and cute. Very much the Amazing Spider-Boy. Holland is great, Keaton is great. Would basically have thought the movie was perfect but there's still a bit too much capeshit formula at times; and a lot of humor feeling hollywood "haha" tier. (There are lots of good jokes though.)

This movie's biggest strength is when it's basically a MCU parody movie. Spidey is the complete opposite of the world saving Avengers and it's great, he barely has any tall buildings to swing on most of the time since he's in Queens.

Nothing beats Raimi's Super- I mean Spiderman Trilogy.

>comparing teeny bopper Disney Channel "movie" to Winter Soldier
Go back.

how many references to twitter and current popular music?

>I'm a sucker for the Ultimate universe
Just ruined the movie, Ultimate Universe and Ultimate Spiderman sucked, Bendis should not be allowed to touch Marvel characters

Honestly makes sense since they beat the shit out of that dead horse for 5 films now. Unfortunately it sounds like they decided to fuck the character up more than just move Spidey's character development along a bit

How "how do you do fellow kids" was it?

Tony comes up with the 'Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man' line.

this thread is reddit

I don't like the film or its version of harley quinn but god that makeup is great. I'd love to see it smearing down the side of her face because she's tearing up on my dick and gagging for air.

Yeah, saw it tonight.
One thing to mention is that it felt long, I don't even know the runtime but it certainly felt like a proper sit down for a movie.

Thoroughly enjoyable though, first and hopefully not the last time I've enjoyed a main villain in a Marvel movie.

What did he think?
youtube.com/watch?v=U2qLR6ESpwY

NEVER TOO MANY QUIPS

QUIPS, QUIPS, QUIPS

NEED

MORE

QUIPS

He named himself that in Civil War

On a scale of 1-10, how "millenial written in the eyes of a middle aged, childless man" is he?

>all marvel movies are the same
>go into a marvel movie
>gee I bet this one will be different
Go fuck yourself