2. What do you think about racemixing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

USA
Should be legally required

this
everyone should be forced to have minimum 1 biracial baby

It's only good, if the male is not white.

GET RAPED AND SLASH YOUR WRISTS!

Pretty cool. I want a white gf

Flag
I personally don't want to racemix, but if two people love each other and just happen to be of different races, who am I to say that they shouldn't? Let people live their lives.

The only logical answer TBQH

This

I'm result of it and i'm an autistic neet with identity issues. So i'm against it.

Europe is built on racemixing, so I'm okay with it.

I don't care, and I think people who are obsessed with race are dicks.

I’ve wanted to get a black gf for a while now, I find the colour intoxicating.

What?

Mex
It's bad

Europe is a result of thousands of years of various migrations. Indo-European mixing with the natives is race-mixing. The incursions of dozens of Turkic and Iranic nations into Europe is race-mixing. Germanics alone can be seen as a race, Slavs can be seen as a race, etc., and that's how they were seen historically.

This whole white/black/yellow/red racial system is a recent invention.

I would happily fug qts from any race

Indo-Europeans are natives, my friend
There were many groups of Europeans before Indo-Europeans conquered everything

But they all have the white skin in common unless you venture far South (Greece, Spain, Italy)

but what about IQ?

>Indo-Europeans are natives
Hardly. They came from Eastern Ukraine/West Asia.

There's more to it than skin color.

They came into existence because cultures from north of the Caucasus (Europe), north of the Black Sea (Europe), and up the Volga River (Europe) mixed. They only reached outside of Europe due to conquest. Indo-Europeans are European natives.

>Caucasus (Europe)
Just barely.

>replacing or interbreeding with the resident hunter-gatherers
Race-mixing.

My ancestors heavily racemixed with
>Persians
>Turks (mercenaries)
>Arabs
>Spanish (the was a minority after the reconquista)
>Indians
>Greeks

So why shouldn't I racemixed as well?

t. somali

cus u no white

>Slavs can be seen as a race

Whiter than you

I'm mixed race

>99%
NOT WHITE ENOUGH REEEEEEEEE

Duh i said I'm mixed race

She's from here, right?

How it feels to be 1% hispanic.
t. Meti

it's not a problem when two population groups come together in large numbers and mix. the problem we have now is that's not the case. random people from all over are getting together and having unique mixed kids which causes problems when they need things like bone marrow transplants since it's incredibly unlikely they'll find a match. plus you get the identity issues when you feel like you're all alone surrounded by people who are similar to each other but different to you

Ireland (Northern Ireland)
Bad
Should not even mix with "Ulster Scots"

>Somalia
>Reconquista
>Greeks
>Indians
What did he mean by this?

Russian SSR
Don't really care. Race is an illusion.

flag
I think that sticking to your own race is ideal but love shouldn't be regulated

Your brain is an illusion

Get out of your basement you mad obese virgin. Literally nobody but a few bitter friendless losers like yourself care about that stuff.

99% of humans have done fucking nothing. All the big inventions were done by people with IQ +130. Just cause the general population is a bit dumber, doesn't mean much. Also that can't happen because IQ is a Gaussian distribution so the average IQ in any population is always 100.

Then why i was bullied in school? Why i was asked by skins on street "where are you from, what is you nationality?"
It's you who need to get out more.

>Indo-Europeans are natives, my friend
no they are not, the one would think the "indo" part is a dead giveaway they are easterners who mixed with local tribals, the only people who can claim to be natives are basques if I remember correctly, maybe etruscans too but they dont exist any more

This. And you always know its a burger-thread.

give me a white gf

1.Australia
2. should not be encouraged and constantly pushed in the media its a unrealistic representation of the real world, relationships fail in the end in most cases.

but love is love.

hmmm

it was harsh but necessary

based.

everytime we see a white guy with ethnic girl, hes whipped and spoils the shit out of hoe......u know theyll take a girl over 25 nnon virgin

kek'd

desu least white girls have weebs...dont see that in indian or arab or even black girls'

theres latinas though some say easier or slightly harder then white....but ya hard for a chinaman

If I let some German Shepherd fuck an Akita Inu they will have puppies.
If I let a chihuaua fucks a pitbull, Im pretty sure they will have puppies too.
your avarage street mix dog is the best example of how one specie can look really different due to mutations.
dumb image

paki

meh, but anything brown or darker should be eliminated from mixing

no i don't think about racemixing, i'm not autistic

stay mad fgt.
even muhamad ali agrees with me.

whites for whites, blacks for blacks, asians for asians.

see video...
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

US
I frown on it unless I really know it's truly for love and not a shitty fetish and that both parties are good people

Fucking this.

It's awful to have someone hit on you just because they want "a tan Arab of the desert"

You live in fucking Russia, how persecuted can you possibly feel for being white in a country that's probably like 95%+ white?

I agree with based Aussie

maybe he's not white user

I'm not white.
I'm part Moroccan

The way he was previously talking makes me think he was white. If he isn't though, that's a pretty interesting perspective.

Race DOES matter, but that doesn't really mean that it should matter, anons.

I'm all for breeding.
If it mean racemixing I don't care.
I will breed as long as I live.

1. Deo Vindice
2. Asians and Whites are ok. Niggers with anything turn into more niggers.

You do know that anything beyond "muh fetish" doesn't exist in any kind of racemixing?

>being attracted to someone is a fetish
Leftist roastie detected.

/thread

>tfw no sinaloa gf

*tips fedora*

cheers seppo bro

Today I had to go to the railway station to meet the guy and pick some things he brought for my family members. While I was wating for him, I saw a black girl, also waiting for someone. We looked at each other, I smiled at her, she smiled at me. But I was afraid that I would miss the guy I had to wait for, so I couldn't talk to her.
Result: she went away with her friend and the dude hasn't appeared. Probably he stayed at home for some reason, fucking faggot.

1. USA
2. IT'S TIME TO STOP

you all have cherokee blood in you anyway, you'll never be pure anything, might as well mix it up and stop pretending to be white.

Sweden
Disgusting

>only 22 and already full of wrinkles
Why does this keep happening?

1. Londonistan
2. Do like some brown lasses sometimes but I genuinely don't think I could breed with one, I simply just don't want my kids to be anything other than white skinned
A little more forgiving on racemixing with people of the same tone tho

racemixing is okay as long as you married a responsible, pious, consevative person.

also i have white fever

I'm assuming my missing 1% is Slav, but they just didn't have that option.

A coyote can successfully mate with most breeds of domesticated dog, even though the two animals are different species.

He’s talking out of his ass but
>Spanish
he probably means portugese, because they wanted full control of the Indian Ocean but lost to the ajurans. A small group settled in Somalia (Bravans) but have always isolated themselves, non factors
This is also where he gets the Turkish mercenaries from, who are also non factors
>Persians
>Indians
Medeval Maritime traders, non factors. If they count might as well add in the Chinese
>Arabs
Notorious folktale
>Greeks
Don’t even know where he got that from
Shorrible post, we are not mutts

I was exaggerating a fair bit. But we are, by all definitions, mutts.

I am greek, somalia is 3rd rome.

No, KUSHITES have existed for as long as other races have, even longer
Just because we don’t look like Bantus, doesn’t mean we are mutts
Habeshas are the mutts

What part of somalia are you from?

It's there at the top

1. Flag
2. I don't mind, you should be allowed to be with someone you like no matter what skin color they have.

don't care
most people here are bulgar/slav mix

A country is just the name of its tribe. So obviously anything who isn't of that tribe should be treated as a hostile and be killed.

flag
should be illegal for blacks to race-mix with white women, and white-women to blacks. But white men can race-mix with black women.

Yo what the fuck is up fellow Franklin countyfag

I prefer darker girls.

Fact: nations that went through a lot of race mixing have much more attractive girls per capita than "pure" countries

1.Brazil
2.Francia was right

Gib hispanic gf

go next door and ask her out

Unfortunately I am a dumb wh*Teoid so there is no point.

USA

Fine by me. Both of my long-term relationships were interracial. I lived overseas for a while, too. Most of my flings have been with brown girls -- Latina, Indian, whatever.

Not terribly into white chicks or black women and never really have been.

Saudi Arabia

I don't care much. People can do whatever they want if they feel like it unless it actually harms innocents.