Why does she only do shitflicks and oscarbait? Also she's a pretty poor actress emoting wise

Why does she only do shitflicks and oscarbait? Also she's a pretty poor actress emoting wise.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1487903318831.png/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idklol

>Also she's a pretty poor actress emoting wise

that's like saying "he's a pretty bad basketball player basketball-wise"

Exactly

sweetness in the pusy

She wants to be taken seriously. It's the curse of modern women.

I've always thought she wasn't a great actress, she is quite limited in her range and I agree you don't get a sense of real or 'natural' emotion from her.

She has the right look for oscarbait, she seems to be 'in' with the right people and isn't conventionally attractive enough to play heroine roles in mainstream blockbuster films.

I think she also thinks of acting and cinema as a highbrow 'worthy' exercise that is serious and serves a social purpose etc so she probably wouldn't take blockbusters if offered.

Prove to me you aren't a friendless virgin.

because ((((they)))) pay many shekels for those kinds of roles

OP has severe autism, be gentle to him

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1487903318831.png/

>she actually thinks the virgin buzzword will win arguments here

No serious director wants to employ Micks

Why is it always movies called shit like "sweetness in muh belly"?

I bet her next film will be called some shit like "Bakin' Bread For the Little People" where she plays an Irish immigrant in Civil War-era New York City, who's trying to feed all the homeless children in the Five Points

Or "Water Bearer of Brighton," where she plays an Irish immigrant girl in 1920's NYC who is forced to make ends meet by distilling illegal whiskey in her bathtub.

epic

But you have even more autism ironic

bpp

Brookyln is kind of that

its 1920s or something she is an Irish immigrant to Brooklyn. She has the whole Irish community behind her, she is literally friends with her priest. Its too much. There is an entire scene where she is having second thoughts about dating an Italian guy, not because you know he is Italian but because she is worried she might get spaghetti sauce on her blouse. It was almost too cutesy for me to take, and I realize a women like this does not exist now and probably never had.

>sweetness in the belly
that's right, refugee seed taste like sugar, ask any german or swedish woman, and she will tell you the same thing.

>"Sweetness in the Belly"
They're not even trying to be subtle any more, are they?

Hopefully the insemination is a 20 minute close up scene.

you would know

no, attractiveness also determines your worth as an actor

like how height determines your worth as a basketball player in basketball