What caused white flight throughout America?

What caused white flight throughout America?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Non-whites.

niggers

Italians and Spaniards

Ironically Italians are in the 60% but not Spaniards even though Spaniards look whiter than Italians

Never had a nigger neighbor I see. White people will move to a pretty expensive place to get out of niggermania.

What specifically? Did a law pass? Did their population grow?

White pussiness and inability to form ruthless collectives to compete with the shitskin gangs.

>What caused white flight throughout America?

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

The Latrino infestation in such states as Commiefornia.

I white flighted the fuck outta that shithole to 99.99% white Idaho and the quality of my life has improved 100x over.

Not a mexishit for thousands of miles.

Desegregation, and numerous race riots in the 60s. no one in their right minds wants to live next to blacks. It would be better to live 100 miles away from a town if it meant no blacks. They bring crime and stupidity where ever they go.

The Iberian Hispanics shouldn't have fucked all those Indians to create those beaners

They started fucking up the community. Trashing everything, lowering the value on property/houses in the area. No one in their right mind wants to be a part of that.

The Latrino infestation in such states as Mexifornia.

If whites wanted to live in a city wherein everyone but them had brown skin, black hair and was a mexishit, they'd move to mexico.

Section 8

Wrong. niggers did. Look at chicago and detroit

Automobile companies had cars to sell, oil companies had dead dinosaurs to sell, and realtors had properties to sell. The suburban boom period was born and blacks took over once nice areas of inner cities just like they are currently taking over formerly nice suburbs.

I know, but they were considered non whites back in the day

Welfare kicked in and black families had the opportunity to move into a better neighborhood.

White families didn't like it so when one black family moved in, all white families moved out.

It wouldn't have been so bad if Black families weren't destroyed by thug culture and drugs over the past 30 years.

Now it's just pregnant teens who have their grandmother raise spoiled welfare shits who never work a day in their life and want to be a rapper when they get older. Multiply this by 20 million and you have a majority of the black population

Blacks moved north and into industrialized areas during WWII to take over many jobs. Then with welfare expansion in the 60s and 70s, things got really bad and crime skyrocketed, causing once good neighborhoods to become slums. This is a generalization, of course.

(((no idea)))

section 8 and HUD.

you can't possibly keep investing in property when negroids and meth heads move into the area. it starts with one house at the end of the block and ends with busted windows and trash in the yard .

is this some kind of trick question?

pic related explains it

Protestants (especially Quakers) used Federally funded urban housing to "migrate" millions of blacks into the heart of every American city to break the power of urban Catholic majorities.

Tens of thousands of blacks were quite literally bussed up and dropped off right into the heart of vibrant Polish, Irish, Italian etc etc communities forever devastating them. The ensuring violence force these Catholics to move to suburbs and thereafter be classified as "white."

In the 70s (Jews now, who were ascendant after Protestants decimated their own numbers by supporting contraception) they tried to do the same to suburban neighborhoods through bussing and other housing programs.

They've learned well and the exact same thing is being conducted in every European city forever ruining them worse than any war could.

The civil rights movement and the Interstate Highway System caused it. This was to get the whites car dependent and the non-whites government services dependent. Red lining and blockbusting accelerated it.

Cheap housing in the suburbs and easy access to cities

niggers

It's literally why HOAs were formed. One, to take fees to pay for the common neighborhood area upkeep, and to harass homeowners who let their lots go to shit.

Those people are nuts.

pussy-ness

>Whites leave an urban area
"White flight! Fuckin coward racists!"

>Whites move to an urban area
"Gentrification! Destroying our communities!"

I wouldn't mind HOA but they invariably are populated with busybody cunts. the ability to change the bylaws and fees arbitrarily is the problem. I would join one if it had a 15 yr plan in place and a clear charter that was conservative in its ability to change

Yeah, that's because the people who run them are retirees with nothing better to do, and all management companies are crooked.

Or you could just move your family 25 minutes outside of town, buy some acreage, send your kids to a quality school system, and remove everyone from the danger instead of dealing with roaming gangs of wild niggers like you are in some mad max, escape from la helscape

But no. Lets just form our own stormnigger street gangs instead of raising families and living productive lives

Look at the faces on Detroit and Miami Beach, people were definitely uglier back in the day.

i blame whites

Niggers

son of a colombian and a galician.. this lmao

You could run before, but once Section 8 hits the 'burbs there will be nowhere left to run. Unless you plan on coming to the rural areas and shitting things up as usual.

I'm in the middle of bumfuck nowhere Appalachia and we are starting to get DC/VA transplants who want to have the "rural Americana" experience. Couple of queers with adopted nigger babies moved down the street from me.

I like this meme, will be using it, making oc and post it when cuck threads pop up on other boards.

Ok paco

curious, does anyone know if asians caused any whiteflight during the 20th century?

Forced integration.

Colombians are spics... they are the Nigerians of spics.. they think they are not spics but are just extra spiccky