Pls

pls

tfw no sicilian gf

Italian girl with her Chinese boyfriend

That dude definitely isn't Chinese, bro.
Also, Italians HATE Asians. The only other people I know that can compare to that level of hate would be Australians and Americans. Probably has to do with the fact Italians are super Catholic.

Is really is the Asian century

Jesus Christ imagine being that

Italians live next to me and they're not catholic.

Leaves are the worst.

this

We don't, the only reason we dislike them is purely economical. Unless by Asian you include Indians/bangla/pakis

Yeah, I meant Orientals specifically.
I keep forgetting "Asians" outside of North America specifically mean Pakistanis, Afghans, etc.

Well, of course NOT all Italians are Catholic, but it is their national religions, DUMB-ASS!
Are Americans always purposely retarded!?

La abominaciĆ³n eurasiana

He is Chinese. You know the population of Chinese is almost 1.5 billion and it varies from darker South Chinese to Turkic-looking Uighurs to hefty Northernwestern Mongols to light-skinned tall Northern Chinese.

Just because most Chinese immigrants in your shitty country come from one province in Southern China, dont assume that is what Chinese look like. It would like saying all White look like dark curly-haired Sicilians just because that particular group immigrated en masse to whatever shitty town you lived in.

Dance for me puppet you're so mindfucked

>bro.

cunt

I will love Italy if Miriam becomes my gf.

she will probably just rub her feet on you and ruin you with her stink

uwu

duce

Duce was inspiration for Jojo poses.