Your cunt

>your cunt
>would you sterilize yourself for a nintendo switch?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/404218572/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't even want to pay the used asking price for one
I can wait until some repaired dirt cheap ones are out

YAAAAAASS

The fuck is wrong with people

you don't get knocked out for a vasectomy, it's an outpatient procedure that you're awake for.

>submitted 2 years ago

Holy kek

YAAAAAAAAAAS SO.... EPIC!!!!!!!

WA-WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

it's obviously shooped

I hate that I can’t play video games without being associated with these absolute retards.

I still don't understand why people think this thing is so good.

What exactly is wrong with DDLC?

He looks normal. I think this is shooped.

>tfw I am bald, have glasses and some facial hair and now the only look I can possibly have has been ruined by a bunch of liberal faggots

I don't know if there is anything left for liberals to ruin guys.

Call me when
cfw+Bayonetta 2+Bayonetta 3+NMH 3+price cut+definitive model+exclusive JRPGs

>

>He looks normal
He would if he actually put on a normal facial expression instead of whatever the fuck that is, and if he got glasses which don't scream "I unironically suck cock".

>images.png
oh the ironing

>500 dollars console
>dudebro shit
>a fucking Hideo Kojima DEMO

I think he meant that the head looks like its shopped onto that body.

it is from /r/childfree

Can any Americans in this thread help me out with this? Nintendo fans in America seem more aggressive and insufferable than anywhere else in the world, to the point that it is less about loving the games but more about defending the corporation from criticism while praising it for everything it does. I really don't understand this mindset.
Here is an example of what I mean:
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/404218572/

Never in my twenty five odd years of gaming have I come across such corporate cocksucking. These fanboys are currently on a warpath to make Sup Forums unable to discuss anything relating to the Nintendo Switch or the Sony Playstation. These are the same people who are trying to do damage control for an 80 USD cardboard+android minigames bundle, using full on marketing buzzwords your average "gamer" wouldn't be caught dead using.
I don't get it and it seems to be almost entirely an American thing, so much so that the barest criticism of this Switch handheld is routinely met with things like
>fuck off yuropoor
>go suck mohammed's dick
>not enough fifa for you
>hurr durr hurr

Why?

t.

t.

Most millennials in the US grew up with nintendo games

>Most millennials in the US grew up with nintendo games
They also grew up with the Playstation and the Xbox, so that bullshit doesn't match up.

>implying i play on console

I guess nintendo characters were more memorable

Best pic in the thread

nice shoop, now go back to your containment board, sonygger.

More like PSone
NES is genX things, most millennial has't born yet or just born.

Quick reminder that two Nintendo 3DS Exclusives almost single-handedly outsold the entire Vita's library. Nintendo's grasp on the game industry is fucking amazing.

>Nintendo
You mean Capcom

millenials date back to 1980 at the earliest.

every Sup Forums user needs to be euthanised

not for nintendo but for something i really want yes, of course. i'll never get a chance to reproduce anyway

heh... enjoying things is so stupid.... fucking brainlets

*shoots self and school*

at this point I can't tell if Sup Forums wants to push the narrative that white males are supreme beings or that they should be genocided

No wonder Sony put so much money into getting monster hunter off the switch.

At the same time though Fifa in europe probably outsold every wii u game worldwide

I am glad soyboys are sterilizing themselves. We don't need any child being raised by low T Men.

Getting laid > Vidya

I think whitey is self loathing

Possibly, the WiiU was a failure. The top 15 best-selling games of all time are all Nintendo though. What an absolute juggernaut they are.

Already have one.

I don't really care for this playground console war bullshit though.

OH YASSS

>tfw no wife's boyfriend to get me presents

It's probably the general mentality of personality and corporate worship that comprised the core of American culture.

PUT THE PLAYSTATION DOWN SOY BOY

IGNORE ME AND SEE WHAT COMES ABOUT

What's beta about breakfast?