>don't say 'nigger', scout.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxX0YCQB76w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_Set_a_Watchman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I clapped at this scene

>casting Gregory fucking Peck as Atticus

>say spook instead

>Sequel book was Scout as a college liberal triggered by the fact that her father hates niggers but was bound by professionalism to defend one

Freedom of speech though.

technically you are free to say that you love to drink piss but that doesnt mean that you should

Can you scream fire in a theater?

Technically niggers are a 60 iq subhuman slave race.

FREE SPEECH IS NOT HATE [B]EECH

>See that rich faggy boy? he'll write your book don't worry about it, when he went back with his family to the city lynch you'll be able to say nigger as much as you can and also lynch some other nigs with me and the gang as we do

W EEEEE W

screaming nigger at a nigger in the middle of a hot ass nigger burning day is not the same as yelling fire in the middle of a theater full of white people enjoying white entertainment

>allowing your child to use crude language
You're literally a nigger.

don't say "nigger," user

Scout is cute.

kek

real southern white people always said "nigra"

You didn't watch this film, which is one of the best ones ever made.

He's talking about the book's shit sequel.

free speech is the freedom to voice your opposition to your government, not to be edgy and insult people and post frogs on Sup Forums

t. Carpetbagging Yankee

there are recordings of president LBJ saying "nigra"

>Texas
>The South
That's how fights get started, son.

>tfw no atticus finch dad

Yeah

I love how Harper Lee really fucked over her fans by waiting until she was on death's door to release the sequel. Can you believe people went and named their children after a fictional character in a children's book? Finch's portrayal in the sequel was in line with what many southerners believed at the time. Also, those views weren't then nor are they today that controversial among people who actually live in areas with large concentrations of minorities.

Hello uncle ruckus

the only character who really mattered

Her family had the book released. Harper Lee never intended for it to be released. The family wanted to cash in

youtube.com/watch?v=RxX0YCQB76w
love the music in that scene

>tfw Robert Duvall has never won an oscar
Feels bad man

Any white person in the south has said nigger at least once

>Any white person in America has said nigger at least once...or much, much more.
FTFY. I'll also add that most people outside the south have no idea what that region looks like, or at least they pretend not to know.

Technically you can do anything, user, but be prepared for the consequences

freedom of speech doesnt refer to literal speaking
it means you can voice your opnions
yelling fire in a theatre isnt an opinion it's being an obnoxious retard that's causing a panic

But he has

t. Cullen Bohannon

Was he one of us?

wow Robert Duvall is still alive

Theres a non canon sequel?

I use the word as a joke sometimes, and I have black people in my family through marriage. Half the time I use it, I'm not even referring to black people. I would never call someone that, even my own family members, in a derogatory way though. I grew up in a rural, mostly white town, and one of two of my best friends in high school were 2/4 black kids at that school. The one I was closest too, I always jokingly called him a honkey, and he always called me a nigger. One of my favorite memories is this:
The jocks on the football team (highschool was AA champs) fucked with my friend for years. One day, two cunts from the the varsity team finally made it physical up in the lockers. My friend KO'd one of them, and the other walked away.
By the way, all the cunts on the football team called me a nigger lover every time I walked by their fag table. Felt so good to see them eat shit.

It was some kind of hodgepodge of a sequel/original draft of the novel. Rumor has it that the novel was forced out of a senile Harper Lee by her caretaker for money. This is why the characterization of Aticus is completely different than in the original novel. It isn't worth reading.

Its really an early draft of TKAM. The story of TKAM was intended to just be Scouts backstory but Lee's publisher thought it was more interesting than the main story and encouraged her to expand it into its own story.

It's called Go Set a Watchman, by the way. Forgot to put that in my post.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_Set_a_Watchman

I unironically want to name my daughter scout. Is this autism?

>you will never perv on Scout through the window, and leave little presents for her in a tree

shut up

>parents ashamed of him
>spends all day inside, in the dark
>only comes out to protect loli waifu
/ourguy/

I had a friend in high school names Scout. Her parents named her after the film.

She was a 7/10 blonde. Pretty busty. Would have tapped.

>only comes out to protect loli waifu
It's worth pointing out that she never really looked or acted very much like a girl. Maybe he was just looking for a cute little twink BF

Is Sup Forums so contrarian that it will call one of the greatest casting decisions of all time a bad thing?