Russian or Chinese

I am interested in working in diplomacy, translating, or interpreting, and I have narrowed down the language I want to pursue to Russian or Chinese. Which would you recommend for someone in my position?

Chinese easily. As a language to speak I'd rather have Russian but for actual business purposes Chinese wins that no contest

Chinese
Russia is useless

Quality of life is also in consideration though, and the people/culture of the area. If I am living somewhere, it might as well be a nice/interesting place to live.

Bump attempt.

still chinese/ china
will need the most talks

russia and india uses english anyway

What do you mean by "need the most talks?"

Can regular people really get jobs in diplomacy? I thought you had to be already rich, or related to someone famous, or well-known, or have a political family, or marry a diplomat, etc

China is quickly developing, while Russia in stagnation and degradation.

No idea, that is probably the case at a very high level though.

Is there nothing about life in Russia that makes it worth living there?

>Is there nothing about life in Russia that makes it worth living there?
No

>diplomacy
Definitely not russian then. To work with the russians you have to learn everything about bribes and corruption first, then learn how to drink and participate in shady stuff. Learning russian language is not required at all 2bh. Not to mention that russia won't last for too long if the things will continues as they are now.

Russian is easier than Chinese, but it's useless

>thing about life in Russia that makes it worth living
well, if you are a westerner and are into cheap and beautiful prostitutes then you can come here to have from time to time. considering how weak russia's currency is these days it would be extremely cheap for you. and since you have money you'll be treated like a god here

Lots more diplomacy needed due to wide range of relations
China in rather deep in Africa, SEA and S America; while Russia is largely absent

do not learn mandarin.jpg

You'll never ever be fluent in Mandarin. Don't steal my job.

No.

Go and visit St. Petersburg.
Don't let Siberians tell you shit until you've seen that city.
Or Moscow, which will be more familiar to you.

>still no metalworker pasta

I gotcuhu senpais

>not full version

Russian is a fucking usless language used by drunk animals. Chineese is spoken by chink monkey animals too, but it seems to be more useful.

>Go and visit St. Petersburg.
>Don't let Siberians tell you shit until you've seen that city.
I live here, Ivan. Visiting it might be fun but if you have to live here and go outside of the city centre it's just your regular grey russian shithole.

chinese obv

The same with moscow, it is overpopulated commiblock shithole full of muslim churka immigrants, gypsies, and r*ssians.

>I live here, Ivan. Visiting it might be fun but if you have to live here and go outside of the city centre it's just your regular grey russian shithole.

If you have enough income, it is a magnificent city to live in. If you are a bydlo then your life is pretty shit there, I agree.
Oh, and I am not Russian if you can believe that. Just visiting a lot. Maybe the people I have contact with are just successful.

Not sure what you mean by "enough income", Ivan. I am not that poor by russian standards though. Yeah, maybe those who you contacted with belong to top 5% of the city population (i doubt though, most likely you just made that up).

Thread is full of churkas and self-hating cucks. Don't listen to them. Moscow and Piter are comfy european cities, while China is full of mad chinks who think they're special and you're a whiteboi laowai who is inferior to them.

Russians and russia is utter shit pls nuke us

If you have money, then you do not want to live there. He will be perceived as being forcibly kept in the village.

t. churka

>Moscow and Piter are comfy european cities
It's just ordinary Russian cities. DIfference is one 100 times bigger and overpopulated, the other has art museums.

>It's just ordinary Russian cities
Lol no.
>overpopulated
A meme, like that Moscow is full of muslims.

>Lol no.
Yes
Other cities has everything Moscow has, but in lesser counts

Have you ever been in Moscow, lol?

I'd recommend getting shot

>Yeah, maybe those who you contacted with belong to top 5% of the city population (i doubt though, most likely you just made that up).

No need to make anything up. The people I know are not rich, but they are not in danger of falling into poverty. Car, flat, nice school for kids. That's it.

In Russia you are allowed to be wealthy. Were I live, you are not.

Strangely enough, those who you call "churkas" tend to love this shithole.

Moscow is a an ulcer on the body of Russia and must be destroyed by a nuclear strike

as someone that's been learning Chinese since the start of January, this language is beyond awful. the grammar structure and vocab isn't that tough, but tones are a bitch and the fact that it's so ugly makes its a chore to listen to or speak. and I'm not even getting into the writing system. not fun or interesting to learn at all, so if you're gonna learn it you'll have to be very self motivated.

Moscow is not a Russia

Moscow isn't Russia, St. Petersburg isn't Russia.These are two different universes. In fact, Russia is not far away in its development from African countries.
And no, I'm not from Siberia. just look at any medium or small town in the Central part of Russia on google maps. Eto pizdec, my friend.

You are crybaby liberal.

>Car, flat, nice school for kids. That's it.
This makes them top 5%

Иди нaхyй, либepaхи в этoй cтpaнe eщё хyжe Пyтинa c eгo кopeшaми. Eдинcтвeнный выхoд этo cтpaны этo жecтoкий вoждь и мaccoвыe peпpeccии. Toлькo тaк кaкoe-тo paзвитиe y этoй нeдocтpaны бyдeт

No. True liberals are sitting in Kremlin, planning how to steal more.