As a white male, would I be a race-traitor if I were to fuck a brown girl? The way I see it...

As a white male, would I be a race-traitor if I were to fuck a brown girl? The way I see it, it's better to go with a traditionalist brown girl than a rabid feminazi (i.e., the vast majority of white girls).

I take it you live in the city?

Yes, I live in a medium-size city.

Do whatever you want, the white race is fucked, and all whites women are pretentious and arrogant feminists

Fan of delicious brown, OP?
Its hard to find the right shade IRL.

Also, you know, making them your gf and shieet

pick your poison, Sup Forums

No you're a race conqueror, those women are race traitors though.
Women are property to be claimed.

only if it's a chocolate loli

>the vast majority of white girls
they're the loud minority, not the vast majority
and offspring is offspring

>african queen
WE

Just dont date trash.

Go for it hommie. Just make sure they aren't ratchet bitches. My white wife got called a race traitor by her own grandparents but they want in to heaven so bad that they pretend to like me. Christmas and thanksgiving is great because I touch all the shit I want them to throw out.

>be white/hispanic mutt
>Stay inside for a few days and get pale as a ghost
>Work outside for a few days and become a bronze god
>Can be as factual as I want in public with no fear for my career because I have my hispanic half's last name

Masterrace reporting, we are the future.

California Gold, Dusky Dravidian, Amazon Chocolate are top tier.

yes, fight to save CULTURE, not necessarily skin color. a slight tint in our great grandchildren is a fair price for not becoming complete niggers regardless of skin tone.

i say go for it, just make sure she's sound and loyal

California gold.

California Gold with a side of Amazon Chocolate.

As long as white women are having white babies, the white race will flourish. There is nothing wrong with white men impregnating other races women (if the genetics are good). As long as you only have female babies that grow up to have children with white men and that continues for several generations, they will essentially be purified into whites.

Protect white women's wombs from the pollution of bad blood to protect your race.

Dark vanilla and evening elven

>you wouldn't plant your strong white seed in this

How can you preserve culture when your race mixed-out kids don't even know which culture they should be following?
A browned German boy won't be following his German history even if his German mother lives with him, he'll identify as foreigner. There's no culture preservation in race mixing it's just culture replacement, just like the race.

Our own blacks here hate the US and push anything "white" away, even if it's good for them. They embrace niggerdom and dare call it "black culture".

>kuroposting on Sup Forums

when i start a family, i will dictate the culture, and avoid others that detract from it. and besides, the German boy should be following American culture, and no i don't mean the degeneracy on tv

It's less degenerate to pay for a surrogate mother than to spawn a mongrel. And the surrogate mother way is already absolutely degenerate.

>a baby doesn't form the most important bond, with it's mother, in the womb
>Urugayan education

If it's good enough for Thomas Jefferson then who are any of you to say otherwise?

Illya seems more like Sup Forums's type

WUZ

KANGZ

>it's a Sup Forums invalidates its own credibility by posting weebshit episode

Why not both?

Or why not Rin?

>muh bond is more important than securing the existence of our people and a future for white children and making sure the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth
>adopted children don't form bonds
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

TOP ROW

Too dark

california gold - dark vanilla
everything else is shit

>African Queen

Well played.

Indian summer

Fucking them is pretty good. The problems start afterwards.

It's fine for a man. Just try to get the money for in vitro so you can ensure you only get daughters. Biracial sons tend to get fucked in the facial aesthetics department which makes your line less likely to survive.

Evening elvan

African Queen.