Lets take a moment to appreciate how good this show is. Literal 10/10 if I ever saw one

Lets take a moment to appreciate how good this show is. Literal 10/10 if I ever saw one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ts7FQaVULRs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's not perfect, but it's part of the holy trinity of 2010s television alongside The Knick and Hannibal

how does lindelof do it lads

inb4 "Season 3 sucked" plebs

it's one of the greatest shows ever made. people who hate season 3 entirely missed the point.

people who hate season 2/3 are literal retards who shouldn't be watching television.

Yeah just finished it the other day.

So when the sudden departure happened it split the world into 2 timelines right? Like dual universes? 2% and the 98%?

doesn't matter

Yeah I guess you're right. Obviously the show isn't about where everyone went.

>le "pre-final episode is always better than the final one" show

>DUDE WHY DIDNT THEY SHOW THE OTHER SIDE LOL

nah, this show sucks asshole. the dialogue is so out of touch it's almost as bad as a CW show. there were pretty much no interesting characters to watch. and even if there was it doesn't matter because by season 3 they dropped everything that happened in previous seasons with a terribly rushed 'welp we're cancelled' ending season.

not to mention how euphoric the show was. if you liked the discovery or the oa this is right up your alley

fuck this kike fest lol

The amount of plebs exposing themselves for not liking this kino is worrying

we may never ever see anything like it again ever

Nah man. The Leftovers should have ended with Season 1 and you know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ts7FQaVULRs

disliking great pieces of work because of the races involved, jesus i get what people mean when they call racists "ignorant"

fucking top tier taste my man

i torrent it so I miss the live and post game threads to avoid spoilers, did people here really hate season 3? overall the average episode ratings id give would come out only slightly below season 2 and it had 2 of the best 5 episodes despite being the shortest season

Season 3 was really the only season that I loved. Season 1 was overrated IMO and I hated season 2. Season 3 allowed them to go balls to the wall goofballs with their characters and it worked every time.

Don't call people ignorant when you're completely illiterate.

Fuck no. Season 3 was actually fucking good

itt: damon lindelof trying to salvage his career

bumping because i miss the various episode threads like
so I'd like a discussion also how do you rate the seasons lads?

I know a lot of people said season 1 was really weak because of how depressing it was. I only started watching just after S2 finished and loved season 1 so when people said S2>>>>S1 and i loved S1 i was hella hyped.

I honestly have trouble ranking then, all 3 are like above 9.3/10 but i guess with only a small small gap between seasons, if I average the episode ratings S3 comes out as my favourite even though as a whole I liked S2 the most overall as a complete work

>racist basement dweller is triggered this easily

when will the realise taht thay are as bad as teh SJW's they hate so feverantly

I have to go back and rewatch 1 and 2 so I can see if and how my opinion changes, but...

I can't remember why I thought S1 was only alright. I loved Nora's brand of craziness, I appreciated that the Departure wasn't even explained whatsoever (Lost made me fear what kind of answers we'd actually get). I was only half-engaged with the GR's drama. Patty was great. Ultimately, it was good but it didn't leave a lasting impression on me. Oh and I loved Matt's story.

S2, different story. I hated what Nora's character became. I really, really got annoyed with Michael (I don't like irrationally angry characters that aren't at least overtly interesting or funny). I thought the big reveal was a letdown. I loved Matt's story again. Dropping him in a Job-like situation is always great. But yeah, I really didn't like this season at all. Yeah, the secret agent episode was a fun **departure** from the normal ongoings, but I just wasn't jiving with the direction this season took.

Season 3 was great. Everybody was given something interesting to do. There was a sense of a ticking clock that S2 tried to do but that S3 actually pulled off really well, especially with regard to everyone's stories. Matt's drop into madness was firing on all cylinders. The symbolism in Kevin's second limbo trip was fantastic. Nora was back to her usual welcomed shenigans. I even gave a shit about Laurie (who I think should've actually killed herself), and I didn't give her character much throught previously. And they sidelined the kids, which was a good choice because they're the most boring parts of that show. Everyone was given phenomenal stories.