youtube.com/watch?v=-0DQ1Fv8Ej4
liveleak.com/view?i=cb6_1284398099
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suing schools, you say?

>rips parts out of a clock
>puts it in a box
>calls it his invention

Im still confused

I'd like to slap him across the face with a big stinking dead cross-eyed fish.

Good.

Unlawful arrest should be punished.

I grow weary of waiting...when does the great purge begin?

he was arrested?

I don't know if "officially" he was. But he was detained in handcuffs, which is pretty much an arrest in most people's books, despite what the bootlickers say.

dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/08/08/irving-clock-kid-set-to-file-federal-lawsuit/

Actually he was, and taken into custody. Apparently they didn't notify his parents either which is illegal.

how do you unlawfully arrest a shitskin terrorist?

God, Sup Forums please stop being edgy for once. I'm trying to be serious right now not LOL GAS THE JEWS KILL ALL MUDSLIME WHITE POWER!

Good, unlawful detention of a minor is a serious crime

Gimme my money before my arms explode at at your airport

>family asked for $15 million or they would she

Good, can't wait to see their mudslime asses smacked around by the courts and given nothing.

>expecting anybody on Sup Forums to be serious
You have the wrong website, friend.

Shut up nigger.

This kid coming back into the news cycle a year later is purely political. He fucking met Obama in person, the dems KNEW hillary was the candidate, hillary loves muslims...

It wasn't a homemade clock and he wasn't suspended for a homemade clock he was suspended for a fake bomb

>this happened to push Hilary's agenda
Paranoid much?

>get paid 1 or 2 years salary in lawsuit
>never get hired again because you are a cunt that refuses to work with others

>what do you have there?
>a clock
>you're suspended and arrested for having a hoax bomb!
Sup Forums will defend this.

The original event wasn't but it was an opportunity and they took it. There is no reason for him to be back in the news.

He filmed an episode of the big bang theory I don't watch that show but did it ever air with him?

Being detained in handcuffs isn't an arrest you fucking retard.

Fuck bigots.

I hope he gets a ton of money.

>The original event wasn't but it was an opportunity and they took it. There is no reason for him to be back in the news.
The original event wasn't but it was an opportunity and they took it. There is no reason for him to be back in the news.

This kid is going to have a fucked up life when he's an adult.

>dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/08/08/irving-clock-kid-set-to-file-federal-lawsuit/
How about being taken to a juvenile detention facility, finger printed and mugshotted?

With niggers, lawsuits trigger.

I don't think you have to call the parents when they are terrorist.

A FUCKING LEAF

>God, Sup Forums
fuckoff. he already got tons of goodies and went to yemen and we shouldn't even take him back

you cant solder a cpu btw. fraud is a fraud is a fraud

youtube.com/watch?v=-0DQ1Fv8Ej4

Mudslime technology.

>tfw the writer of this article gets sued as well

ayo hol up

Bruh, gassing kikes is srs bidness.

It wasn't a fucking bomb retard ad the police even admitted they knew it wasn't right away. Keep reaching.

Will he get a new shirt or will he get thousands of that same Nasa shirt?

>Be modern day middle eastern shitskin
>Make a device that resembles a bomb and bring into school
>Get detained, arrested, etc
>OMG, why did this happen

Some fucking retards just can't think for longer than 30 secs into the future

On the other hand cops fucked up.

Just a giant clusterfuck of stupidity.

haha wtf

Yea lets just let everyone carry briefcases of wires with clocks on them . Dont worry about the muslims who brought the towers down, or the devices that were detonated in the 90's in the towers.

Nahh, lets all instead Import MORE of those people, then how about this, then we give them special privileges like allowing them to wear those muslims hats in the Army, or free healthcare and money like those given to somalian islamic refugees. We the best country

my id is all v's, ^'s and a T

It's a kid. He doesn't understand yet the reality of shit. He wasn't even alive for 9/11.

>Touching the metal part of a recision Soldering station.
Man this person must be a super human TO NOT HAVE HIS SKIN BURNED

>disassemble a clock and mount it to a suitcase
>supposedly he's a future STEM prodigy because of this, despite zero actual alterations to said clock
>people reasonably believe said future STEM prodigy didn't realize he just made a stereotypical example of a suitcase bomb, and it wasn't his intent the whole time
>bring something that looks like a stereotypical suitcase bomb into a school
>people reasonably believe they overreacted, and that it was because he's middle eastern looking

Absolutely does. If you are not free to leave, you are under arrest, in the eyes of the law.

What who you call a retard, stupid.

we wuz elektranics n shiet

>Yea lets just let everyone carry briefcases of wires with clocks on them
Are you saying having briefcases with wires / clocks in them is an arrestable offense now? Are you #TeamHillary? What about freedom? I should be able to have a perfectly legal item like that without being taken to jail if I choose to.

We are were kids at one time, some learned the easy way, some learned the hard way.

This kid learned the hard way, and expects a reward. Fuck him and his defenders.

>Keep reaching.
Please explain how it's a reach to think that it looks like a suitcase bomb.

Please tell me any reasonable suspicion wouldn't be able to make that comparison.

Please tell me how you think parents would have reacted if a kid brought a fake bomb into school and only got a slap on the wrist... which he only ended up getting anyway.

Bonus: please tell me what you think would have happened if he was white.

looks like napoleon dynamite.

This is how a lot of Muslims, blacks, and minorities get rich, using their Jewish Lawyers. Just look at the number "discrimination" lawsuits every year.

liveleak.com/view?i=cb6_1284398099

did the school arrest him?

>Are you saying having briefcases with wires / clocks in them is an arrestable offense now?
Are you saying it's reasonable to openly carry around a fake bomb?

>What about freedom?
So I should be able to yell fire in a movie theatre?
I should be able to make phony 911 calls about someone with a weapon for kicks?

>I should be able to have a perfectly legal item like that without being taken to jail if I choose to.
Fun fact: airsoft guns are perfectly legal, altering them to look real and then brandishing them in public is a crime.

How is this any different?

The whole thing was a hoax. He brought a fake bomb to school. Then he plugged it in during English class and made the alarm go off. Drawing everyone's attention to him and making a big goose of himself.

It wasn't a school project. His pretense was he wanted to show it to his engineering teacher, but even his engineering teacher knew it was a fake bomb and told him to put it away and not show it to anybody.

Then he busts it out and sets it off in the middle of English class, of all places. Other kids have attested that Muhammad talked about doing something like that to get famous before. He played the media like a fiddle.

Pic related: the actual "clock". it's the insides of a store bought brand name clock, removed from its casing and placed in a school supply case. That isn't a home made clock. That isn't anything that makes rational sense as anything but a fake bomb.

>what is probable cause

So you support "learning the hard way" with being taken to fucking kiddy jail? Are you serious dude? That's fucking beyond my ability to fathom. Are you batshit insane?

The police said they knew it wasn't a bmb right away dude. That's why it is a reach. You're trying to say events went down a way that even the police state it didn't go down as.

>slap on the wrist
Taken to Juvi?

You can be stopped by the police without being arrested. It happens all the time with traffic stops

>So you support "learning the hard way" with being taken to fucking kiddy jail?
yes because that's the only way most people learn things
see: Europe right now

No I am saying we should allow everyone to walk around with wires and clocks in briefcases while importing more people who we are at war with god damn illiterate shit.

>Oregon

CALIFORNIANS
GET
OUUUUUUUUUUUT

NUKE PORTLAND

REEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't say fake bomb. You can't call it a fake bomb because it's a clock inside a briefcase. Especially when you're telling everyone your briefcase is a clock.

>yelling fire in a movie theater is the same as saying you have a clock
Okay.

Where are you getting the information that the kid altered it to look like a bomb. No narrative states that. Not the police. Not the kid. Not the family.

Probable cause when the police stated they knew it wasn't a bomb while they were at the school?

If you haven't figured that out yet, fuckin a' right.

Take kids to jail and they wise up REAL QUICK.

Tough love works, and if you have kids baby them, see what happens. And when the find themselves in jail/prison be the bitch parent and bail them out so they continue to fuck up. Fucking pussy.

HE SOLDERS CPUS THOGUH

>r u kidding me

>The police said they knew it wasn't a bomb right away dude.
Stop moving the goal posts. I didn't say it was a bomb, I said it looked like a bomb.

>You're trying to say events went down a way that even the police state it didn't go down as.
No, that would be you. Please stop deflecting and answer my questions.

>slap on the wrist
>Taken to Juvi?
For a few hours? Yes.

That's because it is a brief amount of time (believe it or not). No matter which way you dice it, if you're in handcuffs, you're under arrest. The law is a fickle bitch.

I think this will increase anti-islamic sentiment.

So, I applaud this. Even though it does also piss me off.

i agree this does not look like a home made clock
>not making a quatz clock

>bring a clock you disassembled and put into a case to engineering class
>get arrested for "hoax bomb threat"
Did you learn your lesson? I'm baffled by someone who honestly supports this narrative. Honestly though, if something like this were to happen to you, you'd probably cry about it non-stop.

If I want to walk around with wires and clocks in a briefcase that's my right. If the police investigate me, that's their job. But when they determine I have not done anything illegal or had any intention to cause a scare, I should be let go and be on my way.

That's how things should work out.

Wise up real quick? He did nothing wrong.

His life will be in pieces.

I really don't think that's correct.

You're thinking of the wrong Sup Forums m8. This is a board of peace.

Slightly off topic but I have a question.

I've been watching a whole bunch of Wildest Police Videos and similar lately and one thing I've noticed is they do the thing where they say "Is it alright if I search your vehicle". Now from what I've gathered if you refuse they have to take you in...so what's the point in even asking?

But that's not what you said. You said if you're not free to leave then you are under arrest. Also people get put in handcuffs in rare situations while an officer checks something out, for safety reasons. Then that person is let go

Why has he not been charged with fraud yet?

Didn't he already get millions and a free vacation?

The police said they knew it wasn't a bomb right away. That means, it didn't look like a bomb. Unless these officers just happened to be experts in identifying explosives. No goal post moved.

What questions do you want answered? Ask them in a way that isn't vague.

Taken to any form of jail for a crime you didn't commit isn't a slap on the wrist. Neither is having you and your family receiving death threats for months afterwards. Neither is being suspended from school (for no reason).

we are board of peace, you're talking about a small fraction of the outcasts here.
our aryanism is not the problem, its the fanaticals.

>You can't call it a fake bomb because it's a clock inside a briefcase
Which looks like a suitcase bomb.

>Especially when you're telling everyone your briefcase is a clock.
I would too if I got in fucking trouble. Thats how kids think. "Hurr no it was a clock I swear"

>yelling fire in a movie theater is the same as saying you have a clock
>Okay.

>Intentionally obfuscating this hard
See You're being pathetic at this point.

>Where are you getting the information that the kid altered it to look like a bomb.
By putting the clock in the suitcase.

Again, he's supposedly a prodigy, but not smart enough to recognize an entry level suitcase bomb trope?

Also again, please stop deflecting and answer my questions.

>Please tell me any reasonable suspicion wouldn't be able to make that comparison.
>Please tell me how you think parents would have reacted if a kid brought a fake bomb into school and only got a slap on the wrist... which he only ended up getting anyway.
>Please tell me what you think would have happened if he was white.
>Airsoft guns are perfectly legal, altering them to look real and then brandishing them in public is a crime. How is this any different?

And you thought he was a grounded by his Mormon religion. Shame what washed up celebrities do for attention

>bring a clock you disassembled and put into a case to engineering class
>engineering class teacher EXPLICITLY STATES "put that away and do not take it out again"
>takes it out in every single class
>get arrested for "hoax bomb threat"

he knew what he was doing, and does not know how to solder

He did it to intentionally get in trouble. His sister pulled similar shit at the same school years prior to this incident.

They ask because its unconstitutional to search under the 4th amendment, a right granted by God, not the government.

>If I want to walk around with wires and clocks in a briefcase that's my right.
Exactly, I agree, just make sure everyone starts carrying wires and clocks in briefcases at school and import more refugees who are into those types of engineering feats.

Forgot to take off my name, sowwy

Underrated Kek

hey guys look at this homegrown avocado i brought into school to show my teacher. oops it went off in english class.

its the first time ive saw someone soldering by raising the part that you want to solder, instead of lowering it on a table.
also dont fuck with kinect energy, fucked my mother board once;

>The police said they knew it wasn't a bomb right away. That means, it didn't look like a bomb. Unless these officers just happened to be experts in identifying explosives. No goal post moved.
Wrong, and stupid. It means the police knew it wasn't a bomb. That doesn't mean it didn't look like one. You're still moving goal posts.

>Ask them in a way that isn't vague.
They're not vague, you're intentionally obfuscating and deliberately avoiding them. I have spelled them out for you over three posts now.

>Taken to any form of jail for a crime you didn't commit isn't a slap on the wrist.
He brought a fake bomb to school. He acted in a manner that suggests he knew he made a fake bomb and used it as such, as referenced Stop moving the goal posts.
Stop avoiding plainly spelled out questions.
Stop fucking lying.

Dub deuces

>He did nothing wrong.

Yes, he demonstrated his ability to be a moron. Natural selection would put his dumbass out of his misery. But we got cunts like you stopping the natural process.

Shut the fuck up already you liberal pussy.

Kek

Nice! I brought my new soccer ball so we can play at recess!