AMA

I studied in America for 3 years. I'm half American.

How'd you like it? :)

how much weight did you gain?

Kiru yuruser

on the itchy & scratchy cd-rom, is there a way to get out of the dungeon without using the wizard key?

I didn't gain weight.

American campus food is shit. Wendys, Papa John's, Chicfila everyday... Gross

I didn't like it much. It was hard to make friends, I was pretty much the only Asian on campus so I stood out.

I didn't like American women at all and had trouble getting laid. 1/3 of the girls on campus we're fat as fuck, the the pretty ones only wanted Chad frat boys. Feels like I wasted three years of potential GFs. I got a cute GF as soon as I got back to Japan though

Are you bullied in Japon?

>chic-fil-a
>shit
commit sudoku
better than whatever karage japan serves up

When I was in elementary school.

Now I see being mixed as a plus

Sad to hear it sucked.

What school btw? Mine is like 25% Asian and skinny girls. Did you not go to the cafeteria instead of fast food?

Fuck u

>Now I see being mixed as a plus
Glad to hear.

Tell moar. How were you treated by mutts?

I was in Appalachia (redneck country) so the ignorant American stereotype was crazy.

I can tell you so many stories. Some people asked if I speak Chinese in Japan. For my Geography project no body knew the difference between North or South Korea etc. The ignorance made me ashamed to be American.

But I also made some nice friends. My best friends were mostly Latino and Brasilians. I somehow got along more with Latinos

did your mother fuck a white GI?

No. English teacher
Literally all my hafu friends have English teacher dads

Fucking English teachers.

did mom and dad get married? Or is she a single mom

Is that meme actually true?
I didn’t know there were that many English teachers in Japan.

>My best friends were mostly Latino and Brasilians. I somehow got along more with Latinos
I'm sure if I were there I'd try to be friendly with you, hehe. I like Asians in general. Actually, Latinos have a positive view on Japanese in special.

Btw, what have you studied there?

I was one in Russia. Pretty good job.

Yes married

University teachers, highschool teachers, private school owners, people who teach at "eikaiwa"school etc. Yes there are many English teachers.

Teaching is considered a pretty respectable occupation here

I picked up many habitually phrases like "Porra porra caralho" "mena gata" "bunda" "mais lindas" etc. brasileros are cool

How do you get a gf soooo easily in one country but not another? If you have the social skills to get a gf at all, you should be able to get one anywhere.

>I somehow got along more with Latinos
Weird, didn't think the two cultures would mix that well, at least as easy as you make it out to be. Latinos doesn't seem to be the shy types.

What city?

In Japan, being a hafu that speaks English and Japanese is a big big plus for girls.

In America being half Asian doesn't help at all. And they don't care if you can speak Japanese or any other language.

I'm considered pretty attractive here but not so much in the States

Syktyvkar and Ezhva (A town 15km north)

>I'm considered pretty attractive
prove it

How was it? Why did you go there? I mean why not Moscow or St.Petersburg?

Isn't it unethical for English teachers there to have a relationship with older students? I would really like to try the JET program or the Korean equivalent.
>My yellow fever is showing

Just Google a random hafu. Japanese girls dig that.

>pretty attractive
Let me see

How long were you there? Do you plan on ever going back?

Most don't have relationships with students. That's kinda creepy.

Most are with staff or other people

oh shit hot

>American campus food is shit. Wendys, Papa John's, Chicfila everyday... Gross

so the memes are true?

Could be worse. At least you don't have fucking Tim Horton's in basically every fucking building on campus. Now THAT is literal trash food and it's practically inescapable.

Fantastic time! My English friend who happens to teach as a career asked if I wanted to try it. He gave me the contact of his former school in Syktyvkar, so I decided to give it a try. Best decision ever.
I definitely would in Moscow. I felt at home there.
January-June 2016. I would choose another city, preferably something like Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg or Vladivostok. You would make more money in Moscow, but I like '2nd tier' cities more.

would you give me some advices how to get japanese girl?

>Most are with staff or other people
Good. At least the staff are obviously bilingual.

Show off your Western charm. Be direct and ask them out in a date. Hold the door open for her. All that lady first BS.

Most important of all is that you can communicate aka speak Japanese

If that is you and not a google search, you'll slay in Japan.
My Uni's student cafeteria had actual meals and a nice delicatessen. But of course there was that shit, junk food you hear about, but I never ate there. We have something called the 'freshmen 15 (pounds)'. Most do get fat, but I lost 15. weird

>Show off your Western charm
I cant this

>'freshmen 15 (pounds)
kek

come home BLACK man

>We have something called the 'freshmen 15 (pounds)'. Most do get fat, but I lost 15.
Between the stress of school and being on a tight budget (i.e. not wasting loan money) I'm surprised so many people can even gain weight in their first year.

thanks for advices, considering them I have to start learning japanese :)

That's what I say. After I taught myself to cook, I ate rather good for cheap. No not ramen noodles, but rice dishes and stuff. My loan money went to books and partially to rent.

>I was in Appalachia (redneck country) so the ignorant American stereotype was crazy.
you could easily have gotten into at least one UC, good academics, much more accomdating to asians / hapas desu

>I can tell you so many stories. Some people asked if I speak Chinese in Japan. For my Geography project no body knew the difference between North or South Korea etc. The ignorance made me ashamed to be American.
this shit
THIS SHIT
it makes me embarrassed to be an American, besides all the other reasons

I go to a UC with at least 10% koreans and my roommate can't identify South Korea on a map
every time he talks about asians he says "ching chong" and laughs like an idiot
I don't get it desu
I don't get how people can just care so little about the world outside the US
he's a freshman, hopefully he will see why being a little more worldly is important later on

every uni is different
I don't even think there are a wendys or chicfila in this city, let alone near the uni

>I don't get how people can just care so little about the world outside the US
That's literally how Japan is though. We're far from the only insular country in the world.

There are ignorant people here, but it can't be compared to America at all

>Only 26 percent of Japanese high school students were able to correctly locate Iraq on a map, despite the considerable media attention given to the country while Japanese troops were providing postwar reconstruction aid, a survey by an academic society of geographers showed Wednesday. The Association of Japanese Geographers stressed that this and other results show the need to improve geography in schools. Only 38 percent of the students identified Switzerland correctly, and only 30 percent were able to pinpoint Vietnam, according to the survey released by the association’s Commission on Geographic Education. In its second survey following the first such investigation in 2005, the commission surveyed 6,159 students at 51 high schools in Tokyo and six other prefectures, and 3,747 students at 31 universities and colleges across the country from December to Gebruary to check their geographic knowledge. The United States was the most familiar country, with 84 percent of students locating it without difficulty.

>Chick Fil A
>Shit

What parallel universe are you living in?

do you look more asian or white op?
do you like being a hapa?

Do your parents have a pretty healthy relationship?

What is your favorite color?

>do you look more asian or white op?
Well the answer to this is obvious

It becomes shit if you eat it regularly

I used to hate being hapa. I like it now

My parents get along, though he likes to yell at her and me

Red.

>Red.
JUST LIKE THIS?

Did you encounter any Weebs?
If so did they try to hug you?

Did the black guys in school always call you “tinydick” or “shrimpdick” while trying to have sex with your sister, your Jap or Korean gf, or your mom?

OBSESSED

i'm RED now

Fuckoff.

But when I would do drinking games at parties, and girl was asked "who do u think has smallest dick" it was always ME. Fucking racist American women

well user? How big is it?

to be fair, it was probably always you

How much did you paid for that

Racists

My penis is kawaii sized

It's the average us size

5 in

kek

悩みを一つも抱えずに毎日を朗らかに過ごしているアメリカ人を見て、劣等感を覚えたんだい?

>the average US size
So small

At the time Japanese economy was overwhelming America, Japan had to accept American workers for compensate their jobs because Japan's success caused the lost of their jobs, and Reagan administration threatened Japan to accept the agreement. Most of the Americans were incompetent in Japanese standard so only jobs they got were English teacher, which gave them advantage against native Japanese workers.

English teacher job is like food stump so in fact most of them only sit on 8 hours and do nothing in room and get money. Some English teachers think it is like noble but others condemn Japan because it's racism that Japan doesn't give proper jobs to foreigners nevertheless the reason is the incompetent skills of foreigners.

One of the success as an English teacher is considered getting a Japanese wife and bring her back to their homeland. Still, most of them end up being losers both in Japan and their homeland.

>he actually believes this

You know there was a time a while back that Japans economy was greater than the US

Yeah sure bro, really great post
*walks away and talks to somebody else*

Why would he use his actual name online?

So this pic is real?