Udon Street Fighter VS Darkstalkers Comic Coming

Surprised Capcom is doing anything with the franchise after the whole "re-re-re-re-release didn't sell a billion copies" debacle.

Yay.

>tfw Blur won't post these either
>tfw we'll only get scans later by some kind scan-friend in a Win-O thread 3 months after they are released

sigh

Shut up, Boco. Your waifu is a slut.

WHO IS BEST DARKSTALKERS AND OR STREET FIGHTER WAIFU?

If you didn't pick Felicia then get the fuck outta my face

Primus dammit, can't I look forward to this for reasons OTHER than Morrigan?

Cripes, she isn't even in that ad!

Better pic.

We might actually get Demitri again... Well, I can honestly say I am a bit exicited

They're probably trying to get the casuals to realize that the franchise actually has characters other than her.

As well they should!

You have the best taste, user.

I might just buy this once it comes out.

I really hope Capcom revives the Darkstalkers series one day though. It's a damn shame that it's dead.

I didn't buy Resurrection, but only because I didn't have either console it was on. Would have bought it in a heartbeat if I did. If it has any chance of strengthening Capcom's trust in the brand, I'll probably buy this too.

You don't have a 360 or PS3? What do you have?

Speaking of Darkstalkers stuff to buy, Discotek is releasing a remastered DVD of the OVA this month. Picture quality looks like it's been considerably improved from the previous releases.

A Wii.

Ah, I was once like you. Then I had to get a PS3 to play War for Cybertron.

But yeah, I'll get this to hopefully help Capcom bring it back. Couldn't hurt.

The OVA was pretty terrible man. Why would anyone want that shit?

They could just release a new DS on Steam with all the characters (Vampire Savior + Vampire Savior 2) and some slight tweaks/nerfs and boom you have a new game people will buy. Just make it like $15.00 or something cheapo

Overall it is pretty terrible, but it does excel in one particular regard: Recreating game visuals. If you're a fan of the games, it's worth watching for that alone.

I didn't buy it either user.. Because I was a poorfag. Also I had no idea that it even came out.

I also feel bad that I missed out on the opportunity to download MvC2 when it was available.

>Not Q-bee
>Not karin
>Not rainbow mika

Same with MvC2 my dude. I legit bought Darkstalkers Resurrection year before last and fell in love with the series.

Btw OP what comic is that?

Don't know, grabbed the pic off Twitter.

I think it's the recent Legends: Cammy.

Does Udon even do anything other than Capcom stuff? Like how do they stay afloat with their limited releases

Reposting the preview because I still hate it.

we open with Chun Li getting wanked off to by the writer

They do manga translations, but outside of those, I'm not sure how they've stayed alive for so long. It's a strange little company.

here's Morrigan acting like a generic villain

you know when you have Chun Li actually call herself the strongest women in the world it's not endearing.

and then Morrigan leaves the fight thinking about how cool Chun Li is instead of you know...atomizing her.

Well... isn't she, kinda? She isn't a clear cut good Darkstalker like Felicia or Talbain. She's basically Demitri tier, just wants more power.

Atomizing her would be even more OOC. Morrigan's not that petty.

No she's not. She's basically an adrenaline junky. She gets off on excitement. She doesn't really go around eating people.

She's also not one to let someone toss her around and by all accounts isn't going to acknowledge some on Chun's level as such an amusing plaything.

Her biggest rival ATE a galactus tier threat. She's a wee bit above KIKOKEN

They've also licensed some manga, most notably Kill la Kill and Persona 3/4. Though I only remember them from Street Fighter and Captain Commando stuff.

Also pissed they never released their Street Fighter III series they promised years ago

>clothes outline navel

Gotta love it

They had a Rival Schools web comic that was some hot garbage

I was thinking the same thing and it seems to be a huge point in the Darkstalkers series in general that the characters aren't clear cut good or evil.

fucking Blur, man

She said that in SF2, you know.

it wasn't endearing there either