I'm starting college soon, post some kino i can watch to get hype

i'm starting college soon, post some kino i can watch to get hype

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8kQDNLkT3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This all takes place in high school though.

you're not a virgin are you?

loser

>watch American Pie all throughout middle school
>get excited about the prospect of trying to lose your virginity before graduation
>graduate a virgin
I feel like I failed them desu

Here's some advice, op. College is nothing like how it is in film and television and I went to a party school. As it turns out people go there to actually study and earn a degree. I can remember people trying to mold their college experience into a shape similar to what they'd observed in our media. There is some partying but it's not the wild chaos that you see in film.

This is the most accurate

youtube.com/watch?v=p8kQDNLkT3c

As an adult I watch this film with new eyes.

I....... I remember this film being a lot happier.

>implying college will be like that for u

>gen z starts college
>posts american pie

'no'

Christ man

College was like that in gen x times because you could still get a good job with a liberal arts degree and the right connections

Now you have to have a highly specialized degree high grades and the right connections

To top it all off when I went to school everybody was a local going to the cheap state school and knew each other from highschool already so as a virgin who had no friends in hs I made no connections and just read Daily Stormer articles and played Battlefield 4 all day

I went to a special snowflake liberal art college. It was chaos. Dude doesn't know which end is up. Then I switched schools and got a CE degree.

BLACKED videos

before you ask if I'm joking, I'm not. Some of the blacked videos are about college sluts getting that big black dick...which happens all the time in college so if you want real realistic kino about college BLACKED videos is the best you can got.

college is majorly disappointing and for most people a waste of money

I'd focus on building connections and having your future planned out, the sooner the better.

I can't tell how many kids go to college just thinking everything is going to fall into place and they'll have it figured out some time later.

By all means have as much fun as you can as long as you're actually getting shit done, and not just maintaining good grades.

better than dropping out of high school and spending 5+ years NEET

That was when times were chill. You could just do relaxing things like play a N64 game like Goldeneye and smoke weed, get a 3.2GPA and do a internship make a friend with your intern boss and share some weed with HIM and you'd get a nice marketing job after grad and make a decent salary and have some kids and maybe become a major manager somewhere.

Now its like have 3.8GPA smoke some bullshit nootropics to try to increase mental power to strive for 4.0 to compete with Indians and Chinese who have been doing this since the day they were born, having to spend ALL freetime doing volunteer work, intern 3 times in 4 years, your boss is ALWAYS a woman and always hates your fucking guts for being a white male, so they will take your last breath for free and dump you on the street. You get a degree and wait 8 months and go on 150interviews to get that same marketing job you would have gotten, while you wait enjoy your parents basement all the while studying shit like website design, Chinese language courses, and Salesforce.com bootcamp that costs your parents another 10K so you can get the same fucking job Gen X would have got for just being a nice person cool to hang out with.

Yes I am venting.

Its ok. I have relatives who have gone through similar experiences. Women and nonwhites entering the workforce have given employers ample opportunity to get rid of you if you don't fit the corporate mold. I hear they check your fb now not that I would let them

Everything's wrapped in one great system now and deserves to fall apart

Rules of Attraction is perfect college kino. Even though it's based on a book about 80s college written by a gay dude, it really captures the hedonism of college. It's a great movie in general.

These. Plus I came from a small town and went to the city where I knew no one. Basically I just sat on Sup Forums all the time and got nothing enjoyable out of university. I thought it would be a good experience where I'd meet all sort of people different from my those in my home town. Instead I met soulless chinks and pajeets, listened to Chad fuck Stacey, felt more alone than ever before, and ended up just moving back to where I grew up after it was all over.

delete this

link to any streams??

ugh

I recently transitioned from normal 69ing with my wife to face sitting. The trick in either case is to poke your nose into her asshole, jut your tongue into her hole, and move it like you're trying to dislodge peanut butter from her baby hole while shaking your head side to side. She'll explode in a minute or less.

>IT'S "DICK"
Best part of the novel is skipped, when Paul and his friends make fun of a girl by saying something like "I bet you can't even spell 'Pynchon'".

Also god damn that suicide scene

>Don't FUCK with my KARMA, maaaaan

> tfw you realise alyson hannigan is the prettiest girl in the movie

I feel like a failure.

AP2 is about college

>imaging being so anally devastated over a word you don't like that you resort to drawing your avatar being strangled while uttering it

>no one posted it

Project X.

Nah bruh

why was this allowed

Too 60s