The patriarchal japs strike again

The patriarchal japs strike again.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ricken_art/status/755971620456456192
comicsalliance.com/sunspot-new-avengers-whitewashing/
twitter.com/rustypolished/status/755933936115552256
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rest assured, user, eventually we'll get our cute squirrel girl back. No creative team stays on a character forever.

So I know nothing about Squirrel Girl other than she's currently drawn like dogshit, could someone give me a brief rundown of her and her appeal?

I want that Doreen to beat me up and fart in my face

She is a joke character. A mutant with squirrel powers. That became this running gag of beating every big bad in the marvel universe, off panel.

Rejected by the Xmen for having a fluffy tail.

Rejected by Ironman.

Started her own Avengers/Xmen team of rejects.

Became Luke Cage and Jessica Jones' nanny.

Sort of an Avenger because she lived in the attic of the Avenger's Mansion.

Made a proper Avenger as part of the AimVengers.

She was a joke character, given a veneer of seriousness due to being a Ditko creation.
The most recent incarnation is geared towards the GIRL POWER imaginary demographic and features terrible art and mediocre writing.
When she was a joke character, it was fine. She didn't need to become anything else.

The japs are equal opportunity

she has unusually high potential to be absolutely adorable

that Dick looks pretty gay...I like it.

I look forward to fagging up my shelves with the whole set

>Started her own Avengers/Xmen team of rejects.
She didn't start it. She didn't even lead it.

d-d-d....

Dickbutt?

>dat damian pose.
holy shit, they are going full fujo/gay/shota.

>>mfw, there will never be a spy-Grayson statue/toy
Just kill me.

So is this a Squirrel Girl thread or?

It says Ricken on the bottom right so of course

twitter.com/Ricken_art/status/755971620456456192
for those who want a source on these

true

Sure

that's from USAvengers actual artist or just concept shit? Because if that's the design they are going with then I'm probably gonna buy the book.

Actual artist: Paco Medina

I would actually enjoy Squirrel Girl if she was cutely drawn like this

I hear/see people praise this a lot but that's a fucking fox. That's Fox girl. It bugs the shit out of me. Not that the art is bad but that is a fox themed super heroine.

Same. Just shuffle the artist already, Marvel! You do it on every other book! ON EVERY OTHER GODDAMN BOOK! JUST DO IT FOR SQUIRREL GIRL ALREADY!

From the looks of the cover, it seems like the real deal.

>Not that the art is bad but that is a fox themed super heroine.
well, she looks pretty sexy for a fox girl.
who the fuck is Iron-Patri-Kid, the robot and blacktain amerika?

His finger is disturbingly long.
What is going to do with it?

Yeah, lets put every single blacj character in a blue, red and white shirt anc all them captain america.
It is actually not very far away from the modern status of the country, tho.

Shunya Yamashita is one of the best artists ever.

>she looks pretty sexy for a fox girl.
it'd be pretty weird for a fox girl not to, although I'm sure Henderson could find a way not only to do it but justify it as well.

>that feel when the artist forgot Roberto/Sunspot black

I mean I know it's not the first time this mistake has been made, but god damn how do you not remember a person's skin color....

>Yfw Anna Kendrick cast as Squirrel Girl in MCU

That's because, for whatever fucking reason, Henderson decided to give her fucking squirrel ears as a headband.
Also, that's because is mostly just getting the costume down, so the tail is more sleek and fox-like rather than the messy squirrel like tail she has in , cause it isn't detailed.

I'm surprised that the SJW hordes haven't jumped on that shit by now, they keep on doing it.

Iron-Patri-Kid is Toni Ho, Ho Yinsen's kid, last seen getting blasted by Skar in New Avengers
Robot is Pod from Hickman's Avengers, also last seen getting blasted by Skar and probably slimming down from lesbians or something
Blacktain amerika is Dani Cage, Luke and Jessica's daughter, and Ewing's Captain America 20XX.

God Bless Those Filthy Heathens.

It bothers me much more that for whatever fucking reason they just won't use Patriot.

They don't actually read comics with minorities in them, user. They just read comics that DON'T have minorities to complain about them.

Kinda like how a large segment on Sup Forums only complains about Marvel books with minorities in them instead of reading the ones that don't have minorities.

He didn't forgot, he is just painting that way for now and in a couple of months Relaunch him as a black character, with media articles and all the gimmicks

>Iron-Patri-Kid is Toni Ho, Ho Yinsen's kid, last seen getting blasted by Skar in New Avengers
she looks like a kid, isn't she supposed to be older?
>Robot is Pod from Hickman's Avengers, also last seen getting blasted by Skar and probably slimming down from lesbians or something
I remember this one from secret avengers...I think.
>Blacktain amerika is Dani Cage, Luke and Jessica's daughter, and Ewing's Captain America 20XX.
first time hearing about this one.

I feel like this post just broke itself

and now squirrel girl will be the exception that proves the rule

I remember some writer called dibs on Patriot and wouldn't let Gillen use him in Young Avengers, or any other writers, so they've all started using stand ins, but then that writer never made anything with Patriot... I can't remember the writer's name...

He sucked terrible as a hero.

comicsalliance.com/sunspot-new-avengers-whitewashing/

guess Sup Forums didn't bitch about this article enough for people to know about it

As long as they leave before Ewing does.
I no longer loathe that book, but it's sad I've been enjoying a character in everything but their own solo.

twitter.com/rustypolished/status/755933936115552256
They have these pics displayed rather prominently.

The thing is, this happened even before New Avengers.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Toni probably looks that way because how the artist draws her

has aikku even showered ever since she put on the armor? I would think if it ever came off she'd have the world's worst B.O.

yeah because its a few shades of color and artists fuck up sometimes.

He's latino, there are pale looking latinos and really dark looking latinos.

his first appearance was him getting beat up cause he's black

I swear, if American Kaiju isn't part of this team, it'll be a complete waste

AND I JUST NOTICED RULK IS WEARING PATRIOTIC BIKE SHORTS

His actual/original skin colour is so dark that you can barely tell when his powers are active.
I do agree that artists tend to fuck up. The SUPERIOR Beetle and the Spider-milf have had the same thing happen to them.

that rulk is fucking glorious. Just, everything about that image, a hulk using guns, the sunglasses and stache, the shorts I just-

Amazing.

>the problem was I assumed the armor couldn't be opened
>but then I thought, what if it could
That's not seeing things in a new light, it's realizing you made an assumption with zero reasoning behind.

Though I suppose I haven't been keeping up with New Avengers so I'll assume they were pretty certain on the whole "can't open the thing" point. Still a dumb way to phrase this.

>>Blacktain amerika is Dani Cage, Luke and Jessica's daughter, and Ewing's Captain America 20XX.
>first time hearing about this one.

Ewing is the only one to use her.

this is a Japanese squirrel girl

They already have
On every USAvengers thread on CBR, half the messages are about Sunspot's color
They even talk about boycotting it (some even want to boycot all Ewing stuff)

>mutant

user...

I remember when Sup Forums liked SG

that was a long time ago

some white males, somewhere, are fapping on that

Not yet, the statue won't be out for six months at least. And it'll cost $80.

I'll buy one to go with all my other Kotobukiya figures.