What the fuck is up with these polls?

I don't get it. How can such a large amount of people suddenly switch from Trump to Hillary in such a short amount of time? They're complete fucking opposites. Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerandplay.com/2016/05/04/illma-gore-hate-crime-hoax-as-performance-art/
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/08/politics/republican-national-security-letter-donald-trump-election-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody wants to waste time on the losing end. they should be switching to Gary considering it's all but been publicly confirmed that Trump and Hillary are a team.

Show me a police report cunt

The methodology is all over the place and in some cases outright ridiculous. Take the CCN/Opinions Research poll for example which has Clinton +24. Huh? Turns out they made a point of having roughly 30% of the nearly 1000 polled be black, who are going to vote 95% for Clinton, then applied that as a national aggregate poll.

When RCP does the averages of all polls, it includes results like the one above, but that's just one example

>creatives

So an unemployed deadbeat?

To answer the OP Trump did some stuff that no one cares about so the skew jews used it as cover to wreck the polls

Also, polls are over sampling democrats because they are trying to project the amount of independent votes without taking a poll of independents. In other words, the thought is "Well, independents tend to lean democrat slightly anyways, so lets just poll more democrats to reflect that projection." This makes the poll sway democrat due to party retention.

Today's poll gave hillary a 13 point lead.

surprising eh?

Now look who they surveyed.

They just reversed them. Its always the opposite of what the MSM machine is saying. Here is the real one.

>Its always the opposite of what the MSM machine is saying
who said it was your turn to speak
you don't even elect your representatives
go have your roommate take a runny shit on some french fries and pretend it's your national dish

Canada IP ban when?

At least he's right

Reminder:

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

Looks like this bitch wandered too far from the kitchen.

to all the hopefuls in this thread, remember what happend in the last election

>but romney has so many more people in his rallies
>polls aren't to be trusted
>he's gon be prezzy!

I say this as an extremely hopeful trump supporter

hopeful but wary. don't worry my vote has always been for him and will always be for him, i'm not ready for 2a rights to go. I'm not ready for full on sjw supreme court..

i just having trouble keeping morale up

It's facebook, uncomfortable opinions are pushed down or outright censored, it doesn't reflect what society thinks.

More leaks are coming, Clinton is mentally and physically falling apart at the seams. Even the mainstream media will not be able keep this blackout going for long.

>implying she didn't run into a doorknob for attention

>implying she didn't get beat up by her nigger boyfriend

This girl is a makeup artist, she did this for laughs and admitted it way later after the damage was done

I would put good money that is what actually happened

>homeless again
>again

proof?

>had a telephone pollster call my house
>after 15mins of question get the big one
>"I'm voting Trump!"
>"Something is wrong with my computer. I'll call back and finish the survey later"
That was last wednesday. Still haven't heard back.

dangerandplay.com/2016/05/04/illma-gore-hate-crime-hoax-as-performance-art/

#1. - BERNIE dropped out/got BTFO * supporters TRUMP/CLINTON? - NotTrump.
#2. - TRUMP opens his fucking mouth once too often (KHAN, etc.) - undecideds? * NotTrump
#3. - MISSUS TRUMP opens her mouth, and vrious other body parts, WIMMIN/MORALISTS/BIBLE BASHERS * NotTrump
#4. - TRUMP still cant shut his fucking mouth, basically everyone left whose non-hardcore * NiotTrump
#5. - I ONLY VOTE WINNERS EFFECT * people dont wanna vote for the loser -> NotTrump
#6. - TRUMP still acting like TRUMP - even hardcore Republicans balking at leaving hm in charge of the NUKES now * FuckNotTrump

What did he say about nukes? link?

The never trump people deserve hillary

Come to think of it, what did he say about Khan?

An interest in sources? On MY shill board?!

>edition.cnn.com/2016/08/08/politics/republican-national-security-letter-donald-trump-election-2016/

Not saying, TRUMP actually mentioned nukes - got no doubt, latest the debates, someones gonna ask him, exactly who hed blow up but. Just saying, he doesnt need to, the above are fucking GOP who founded Never Trump, and are currently decidng whether to vote for Hilary, or abstain. Primary stated reason? - they dont trust him with 'The Button', end of.

>"He is unable or unwilling to separate truth from falsehood. He does not encourage conflicting views. He lacks self-control and acts impetuously. He cannot tolerate personal criticism. He has alarmed our closest allies with his erratic behavior," the letter claims. "All of these are dangerous qualities in an individual who aspires to be President and Commander-in-Chief, with command of the U.S. nuclear arsenal."

So he never said anything then and it's just a bunch of elitists who are pissed off that they are no longer in control. Seems fair to push narratives about Trump wanting to use nukes I guess.

Jesus how many times do we have to repeat it. DON'T TRUST POLLS EVEN IF YOUR CANDIDATE IS WINING BECAUSE THERE IS A BIAS FACTOR THAT PLAYS INTO HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY OF BEING THE MINORITY TO DISCOURAGE TRUMP VOTERS.