HE'S

HE'S
A
FUCKING
GAME
SHOW
HOST

SHE'S A FUCKING CRIMINAL

The guy who had no problem with illegals working for him is going to stop illegal immigration.

Really makes you think.

about TIME somebody said it
fucking nazis and conservatives are DESTROYING Sup Forums!
lets stand up for DECENCY! and FREEDOM!
STOP DRUMPF!

Why isn't she in jail like Drumpf promised?

>mfw people defending cnn

Boring circlejerk post.

same could be said for OJ

THAT'S WHAT'S SO INSANE ABOUT THIS

and America is a big game show

This thread and these posts could have been made at any time in the last 8 months. It's quite sad. We're all just wasting time here.

Can you faggots keep your politics to the board that is designed for it, or fuck off to reddit?

You're telling me the President can't find a way to put away a known criminal? Sad!

This thread is about a game show host

Memes are not facts. Time to get off Facebook grandpa.

No said Americans are smart

the Clinton family has engaged in criminal activities

i enjoy shitposting more than doing things in real life. i would rather shitpost for 4 hours than be with my gf for 4 hours. i relish every post that i make, about 200 per day.

>television show hosts aren't allowed to be discussed on a television discussion board

Really activates the almonds.

>CNN decides NOT to reveal his name since he apologized
>alt right fags interpret this as blackmail and complain about doxxing when the retard posted his identity online

lmao kill yourselves

>MY PRESIDENT HAD THE HIGHEST RATED SHOW ON TV

If the world ever thought us as a joke before, I can't imagine what they think now

Yeah, because you autists are really discussing his gameshow in this thread. Get a god damn job?

Citation needed. Did you get this from some fake website made up by Macedonian teenagers?

This. The 2016 election was a lose-lose for reasonable people, either the corrupt as fuck dusty old cunt or the fat old egomaniac

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

Are you me?

Trump is our Kaiser Wilhelm. He's clearly mentally ill and unfit for the job, but he has vehement defenders because nobody wants the commie opposition to be empowered by being allowed to attack him with impunity.

>p-pls don't bully my t-trump!

pussy

Get better at bait? Back the fuck off??

>attacking some random guy who made a meme that happened to get reposted by trump
>credible journalism

pick one and only one

I don't support Trump, you dumb faggot. Lmao.

>my gf

>That time he fired 4 guys at the same time

The rise of bigotry on the internet is a legitimate story

t h i s

>some journalist wants to know who made the meme gif that Trump tweeted
>does basic searching on Reddit, the retard posted everything about himself on Reddit
>posts shit like "fuck niggers" and "i'll kill all Muslims"
>apologizes like a bitch when journalist asks him about it

He sure got "attacked," right bros? That's the word we're using for the narrative, right? Fuck the liberal media.

that's when I knew.....he could handle the nuclear codes

DOG BLESS

>implying the elite will jail one of their own

>we'll save christmas

Kek

the creator of a meme has nothing to do with anything. they just happened to see he had a bunch of racist shitposts and saw an opportunity.

how do we go from faux outrage over trump posting a meme to harassing some guy who made the gif?

because good goyim like trump look after their own

CNN isn't harassing him. Wtf you on about?

Faux outrage? Over the president constantly attacking the free press? You think it's faux outrage?

The President has no real power. He's basically a puppet to give the illusion that democracy exists

He could literally start World War III TOMORROW

Has the new janny already given up? In his first week he was deleting threads left and right. They'd come and go in 30 seconds. Is his spirit broken already?

the guy who made the gif was being harassed the moment he was thrust in to the spotlight with a target on his back just for creating a meme trump happened to repost.

yes faux outrage. he's attacking cnn on twitter which is basically one step above Sup Forums as far as shitposting mediums go.

When is PrezTrump doing an AMA on Sup Forums. He could really spruce this place up.

Shift change

>either the corrupt as fuck dusty old cunt or the fat old egomaniac

It turns out Trump is a corrupt as fuck mentally unstable fat old egomaniac who's conpletely incompetent. We got the worst of both worlds.

Fact: She had a private server.
Fact: This allowed her to bypass the freedom of information act (intentional or not), which is a felony.
Fact: Hilary Clinton is a criminal.

Granted, I bet there are few politicians that don't break the law in some way or another.

One is a business and the other is the fucking president. The president attacks more people daily and in worse fashion than CNN did to that guy. I'm not saying CNN was right but come the fuck on.

>Fact: This allowed her to bypass the freedom of information act (intentional or not), which is a felony.
>Fact: Hilary Clinton is a criminal.

Posted two lies as facts. Jesus, no wonder this country is doomed if the average voter gets swilled by the Republican lies.

She got investigated by the FBI two times. There was no indication of any wrongdoing or leakage of sensitive materials. But please keep going on about her emails like the Republicans want you to instead of focusing on real issues.

i agree, im not really a trump supporter. i just hate seeing cnn stoop so low and i hate seeing people taking twitter seriously. for fuck sake how come nobody understands twitter is arguably the worst place on the internet. trump has been a registered shitposter for many years so why would that change now? is anyone surprised by trumps behavior? not me.

>be Redditor
>have all your posts easily linked together under your account
>get doxxed by CNN'S 1337 h@x0r team
What a skiddie, should have been behind 7 proxies at LEAST

this place was a mistake...?

You were the mistake

A game show host who won in one of the biggest landslides despite having all the banks, jews and media against him.

Because she has never actually broken any laws and 25 years of gop investigation has never turned up anything on her. Conservatives simply hate her guys and were willing to suspend logic when trump promised to fuck with her

>Sup Forums during the election
>"TRUMP IS GONNA KEEP ALL HIS PROMISES!!!! HE'S A BUSINESSMAN SO HE KNOWS HOW TO GET SHIT DONE!!!! LOCK HER UP, BUILD WALL, MAGA!!!!"

>Sup Forums after the election
>"w-w-w-w-well the president has no real power...."

yeah its easy to say we are worse off when we'll never know because your side lost so badly

im still really happy that hillary lost even though trump has been a blundering fool

you weren't even old enough to vote.

stay mad kek

>tfw you realize America is literally a game show now

So you're not even going to try and rebuke what I just said?

Why are Drumpftards so fucking delusional?

>She got investigated by the FBI two times. There was no indication of any wrongdoing or leakage of sensitive materials
>Comey literally came out and said she lied about not having classified info on the server
>But she didn't know any better despite being a public servant in high positions since the 90s so we're not charging her
Get the fuck outta here

So now you trust the election numbers? Or rather, the EC numbers?

>game show host
>knows how to win
When will liberals learn?

>samebabydicking this hard
I feel sorry for how you choose to spend your evenings.

But the FBI director literally said she broke multiple laws.

>corrupt as fuck

That's what gets me. I hated Hilary because she pretends to be liberal while taking money from Wall Street. She's basically a puppet for business interests.

Conservatives are like, "cut out the middle man! Let's get the guys paying corrupt politicians! That'll work!"

>yeah its easy to say we are worse off when we'll never know because your side lost so badly
I mean, do you actually feel safer knowing our president is a pretty dumb tv obsessed shitposter? Because to me it feels like we don't ha e a president. He's pretty much the dumbest person in any room of people in the WH and just does whatever the last corrupt as fuck politician told him was a good idea.

>It turns out Trump is a corrupt as fuck
Source?

>Literally no argument

Keep replying, your tears are delicious.

>Faux outrage? Over the president constantly attacking the free press? You think it's faux outrage?

> Trust us, he's too rich to bribe

Stupidest political argument I've ever heard. Because the guy became a billionaire by following the straight and narrow while turning away easy money.

Fox News, Breitbart, and Alex Jones

>You think it's faux outrage?
It is. Nobody cares about CNN.

Ok. Examples?

I have never met a masculine white male Democrat voter in my entire 26 years of life

I find it all so incredibly funny, but on TV they have to always act like he's literally hitler and can never be funny no matter what he does

and on his corruption, he may very well be corrupt, but it doesnt give off the same vibe as her flavor of corruption if that makes any sense

>He's not masculine that means he's wrong

No, just not a man

>A community organizer
LMAO XD

Why isn't she in jail then?

So you're saying Trump isn't masculine? Got it.

Imagine if he did something like The Secretary of Defense, and The Celebrity Secretary of Defense, and every episode he ends up revealing national security secrets as part of the challenge

>Being the traditional idea of a man is more important than being correct

Holy shit just take society back to the dark ages already

>Drumph

I don't know what's worse. A political party with no one else to turn to, nominates a celebrity game show host with zero military or political experience as a presidential candidate or the party that lost to him.

The party that lost

feels good to be a phoneposter since 2014 :')

they are people siding with CNN and calling themselves progressives at the same time...

life is a game show

chew on that one OP
btfo

damn OP roasted

how will he ever recover

t. Berry picker

Didn't Trump say she'd been though enough? He promised to imprison her then didn't?
Do you disagree with Trump?