Even though pic related is fake and all, let's talk about how this could go anyway...

Even though pic related is fake and all, let's talk about how this could go anyway. The idea of Johnny Bravo was always to show how having good looks and charisma won't matter for shit if you're a douche but how would the feminists read into it? Would they even catch that or would they think the show was just about some sly fuck trying to get laid by catcalling girls? How could they even change it? Johnny would still get put down each time, would they just have him change his manners entirely?

Made by the same team that made Mystery Inc, bring Van Partible on board as executive producer.
That's it, I have faith that the rest would fold out nicely.

As for how I think it'd be handled? Pull a Beavis & Butthead. The main characters stay exactly the same, but the world they live in is slightly modernized. You wouldn't really need to change much, since OG Johnny Bravo still works today.

Well, Johnny Bravo was supposed to be a dated character so a reboot would be either him remaining unchanged or slightly less dated.

I don't think feminists would catch it, they didn't with the first one. They would try to shoehorn the Rebecca sugar style writing they keep doing and I don't think it would fit.

I'm really trying to not be a curmudgeon but CN really has changed for the worse.

>good looks and charisma

Johnny didn't have any charisma, just the good looks.

>looking for deeper meaning... in Johnny fucking Bravo

ahh thank you, thank you very much.

I thought it was implied he scored before because the volcano spat him out and he was surprised they called him a virgin

I don't think feminists would have an issue with it- they don't have an issue with the original from what I've seen. He'll still get his ass comically whipped each time.

Besides, it's the furries you gotta worry about it. Johnny DID almost fuck a deer.

I mean it is was co-created/written by seth mcfarlane. And you know that creepy fuck is all about animal fucking and queer sex.

>fake
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

>FEMINIST I'M SAYING FEMINIST LET'S TALK FEMINISM I HATE FEMINISM SO MUCH THEY NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT FEMINISM FUCK FEMINISM

You realize most feminists already like JB, right? It's literally about a super macho chauvinist dude hitting on women and having the shit beat out of him.

You can get laid with no charisma.

>fake
but it's real

>Johnny would learn valuable lessons about consent, personal space, rape culture, and non-binary genders(or lack thereof) in every episode.
>The sharp edges on his body would be smoothed, giving him a more round, softer look.
>the OST would be composed of soft, acoustic guitar instrumentals and chiptune.
>The humor would be very light-hearted, quirky, and non threatening. There would be little to none of the slapstick that was present in the older show. Instead, some episodes would have "feels" in it, to make the show emotionally richer and give the characters more depth.
>Suzy is now black. She has a speech impediment, and it is revealed that Johnny doesn't have a father because his mom is actually a lesbian.
>Carl is an asexual, neuro atypical, trans-woman.
>there would be heavy implications that Johnny is actually a homosexual, and that his PUA endeavours are only an act.
>Some episodes would deal with very serious issues, such as the systematic harassment of women online and in video games, and manspreading in public transportation.
>Written by Rebecca Sugar

>Implied Homosexualism

Someone post the comic of Johnny showing the fitness magazine to the little girl telling her he doesn't love this he wants to be like this

Remember that comic about Johnny being gay for Samurai Jack?

This is it

all in one post

can we please stop talking about this before some idiot exec lurking starts to think we actually want this.

Besides a hooker how?

Girl with low self-esteem?

>the Rebecca sugar style writing
explain

>having good looks and charisma won't matter for shit if you are a douche

Nice meme

>The idea of Johnny Bravo was always to show how having good looks and charisma won't matter for shit if you're a douche

But girls love douches user and good looks + charisma only make it tastier.

>That pic

For me being a persistent whiney white knighting faggot seemed to work.

>The sharp edges on his body would be smoothed, giving him a more round, softer look
I know exactly what this is referencing and I hate you for saying this because it's plausible for a JB reboot.

Growing up watching this I kind of thought Johnny was an asshole, really cool, but still somewhat of an asshole. You were encouraged by the cartoon to put women on a pedestal. Turns out Johnny would be swimming in vagina with his confidence and body...Ironic isn't it, was the creator doing it on purpose?

>how would the feminists read into it?

It might upset your worldview, but the show was pretty feminist to begin with. The premise was always about a chauvinist failing miserably to woo women. You're trying to complain about nothing. I'm pretty sure they could release the show with zero changes to formula and you'd still try to decry at as some sjw conspiracy to ruin your childhood.

Yeah, it's confirmed that johnny gets laid a bunch, it's just the times that he fucks up that get shown. Otherwise, it's just not funny.

>I know exactly what this is referencing
I don't

Explain.

But dirty talking is not real talking, user!
I've said and heard horrible horrible horrible things that I wouldn't say or want to hear in my everyday life.

I once had a dream where Johnny Bravo goes to college. He meets childhood nerdy friends and they convince him to start playing Magic the Gathering again, by telling him there are a lot of girls in the tournaments. They go to a tournament and he gets a pretty high place. With his black book filled with numbers now, the gang goes back home and they all realize that they can play different instruments. They start a dungeon synth band, again for Johnny to impress the girls. Do you think this could be a good reboot ?

No it's not you dumb faggotron

Oh god, this is a thing? I didn't know this was a thing.
... Awesome ...

If you're swole like that, there should be a few women who just feel like fucking a swole dude tonight. Don't expect them to even care enough to remember your name though.

They should just claim they did a reboot then re-run the entire original series and claim it was 'digitally remastered'.

he's not charismatic, that's teh entire point.

Go fuck yourself.

"Jhonny Bravo Lost In Space!" fucking when?

I would love that cartoon, where Jhonny got to space jumping of planet to planet looking for chicks

I'd watch Johnny playing MtG and guitar in robes with middle school nerdy friends

Current trend of cartoon animation with every character is curve for stretchy animation like AT, SU, StarVsEvil and so on.

He was good looking so he could easily pick up a club slag with out saying much

You mean... Space Dandy?

You need to get off the rock you're living under, user.

I would love to see a short based on Johnny Bravo at a modern feminist rally, just for the jokes it could spawn.