>Screenshot

>share

>spread

Let's dig boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuJUT9piZIk
twitter.com/HillsMedRecords
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much does Trump pay you to shill this hard?

we do it for free

Moloch is one hell of a drug

wow a piece of freshly printed paper that confirms all the biases and made up smears that I had hoped for

>IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

it's real, dig in goys

Wtf i didnt pic that wtfffff
>i picked this shillary pic

youtube.com/watch?v=fuJUT9piZIk
this

It's real nigger

> IT'S NOT HABBENING AT ALL
> HOW CAN WE BE LOSING TO THAT CUNT
> IT'S LIKE WE YOKED OUR HOPES TO A RETARD

It's all free, nigga!

If you're going to commit a felony and violate HIPA by releasing these, why is her ssn redacted?

Go die somewhere else cuck

Is CTR sliding threads with dick pics now?

Do you guys email them to each other? Is there a shill dick database somewhere?

Separate charges

I do it for free faggot

I guess what I'm saying is that without that ssn how can anyone know these are legit?

You need to release the ssn.

THE FUCKING DEMOCRATS ARE LITERALLY PUTTING UP A CANDIDATE WITH EARLY-ONSET DEMENTIA

America is FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED

Must save world now

look up the doctor. and the location. Seems legit. Chelsea got married not too far from where this is. and the Clinton's have a house close by. - If it's a fake, it's REALLY well researched tbqfhwy

Shills are trying to slide this thread.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL

She's an INTERNIST!! Not a brain doctor you fucking retards. She works on the digestive system and buttholes and shit, not brains.

If you fall for this you're literally retarded.

TWO SECONDS ON GOOGLE and we're debunked. Back to the drawing board trumpfags.

Fuck off shill
>Internal medicine or general medicine (in Commonwealth nations) is the medical specialty dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases. Physicians specializing in internal medicine are called internists, or physicians (without a modifier) in Commonwealth nations.

gewgle is a hillary shill of course they would put that

>If it's a fake, it's REALLY well researched

All of that research but failed to forge a signature.

I'm still holding out for Julian to drop the remaining emails in October

that dude is going to get fucked by HIPAA and the FBI. I wouldn't touch that AT ALL if i were you guys.

>This.

also SSN and Account number being censored is a dead give away at a fake.

show me the brain! SHOW ME THE BRAIN user! IT'S NOT THERE

you silly neet fucks fall for everything

This is 100 % real, this physician has been her personal physician for years.
You can look it up online.
This is it

She's a puppet anyway. They don't care how she acts as long as she can live for 4 to 8 years.

Thanks for correcting the record you dumb fucking shit. Imagine what would happen if her social security number were released to the general public. There's a pretty good reason why it's censored.

>This is 100% real
>It's online that means it's real. I swear guys!
Kek.

>dr;sp

Why can't he show her last 4 SSN to verify its her? The CIA is already tracking him with death squads as we speak if it's real so he may as well go hard. Remember liberal trolls would love to spread disinfo and have Trump retweet this and look stupid.

WHERE IS THE DOCTORS SIGNATURE
>WHERE IS THE DOCTORS SIGNATURE

Absolutely fucking fake

we do it for free you shills

now fuck off

sorry up in leaf ville you need to keep shilling for this cunt

Kek looks like Legit medical documents.

most likely fake so hillary can point to these types of allegations as fake in the future.

There is no reason an internist could not manage a dementia case. Happens all the time.

quoting >This.

you a shill, boy?

>i know, instead of refuting him i'll just call him a rude name

well, that's it. I'm toast. You got me.

what building is this?

he posted before its important

>Anything cardiac/blood related on that list

A blood clot is what caused this after all, isn't it..?

doctors dont sign appointment notes you fucking retard

these are just records of checkups that would be added to her medical file if needed

geriatric medicine

I think he pays them with the reward of not living in a shithole anymore

Hint
>geriatric medicine
Geriatric medicine
>geriatric medicine

She is a geriatric patient.

Wouldn't that be a Gastroenterologist?

> She's an INTERNIST!! Not a brain doctor you fucking retards. She works on the digestive system and buttholes and shit, not brains.

It's common knowledge that Hillary visits GI doctors for neurological matters.

>twitter.com/HillsMedRecords
I actually feel a little bad for her
dementia sucks

Try another proxy faggot

I hope this is true but actually though what proves that this isnt just someone researching and printing out a fake one?

Actually made me kek, good job user.

Kek mini seizures? Really? Hahahah!!!

look - im just showing you why its fake. If you want to be a retard and buy this printed piece of paper with a bunch of information that is easily found on the internet, then be my guest. I don't give a fuck that you didn't get enough oxygen to the brain at birth.

What is a general practitioner

Wow are you fucking retarded?

>$0.00 has been deposited into my account.

It does and she shouldn't be running for president in her deteriorating condition

Kek, I like that one.

Easily faked. We shall see.

>Not giving her SS out

Fucking pussies

Hillary wouldn't have mental problems, if anything Trump would be the one with narcissistic personality disorder. Just listen to him once and you can see that.

It's this, discharge summarise are normally on forms/templates or at the very least proper letterhead, this is a medium-effort hoax unfortunately

Didn't you see her name typed at the bottom of the sheet?! Totally real.

Also. "Mini seizures" is not a medical term fucking lol. It's one of these retards on this board with too much time and too much neetbux on their hands lol.

not saying its real, just pointing out your reasoning for it being fake was fucking stupid. you silly cunt

That's all we want but you CTR shills won't fuck off.

DUB DUBS KEK WILLED IT

ITT Obama Leaf in panic-mode

Mt. Kisco Medical Offices

>$0.24 deposited into your account

If you think that you are good enough to be the head of an entire nation of millions of people you have narcissistic personality disorder nearly by definition

The shills probably tell themselves that we're shills just like the media tells themselves that we're KGB

It makes them feel less guilty about their dishonesty / spam as if they aren't the bad guy

that guy would have called us right-wing retards by now

SAGE THIS THREAD

fake or not, illary clogton deosnt seems healthily stable to be the next president of the usa #jebmissile

How many hours a day to you pretend to be an outraged Hillary supporter here? Like 12 hours I take it. I never seen so much autism before.

will not be slid

On my phone. Who has photoshop to check the SSN and account number on the page underneath?

Thanks for correcting the record

>She works on the digestive system and buttholes and shit, not brains.
Hillary has rectovaginal fistula. It explains the diapers, and her needing to take a long break during the debates.

You can't just wipe that with tp and have it be clean. Her entire vag would be filled with diarrhea and she'd have to wash it out every time she took a shit. That's why she had the entire bathroom cleared out before she went in to wipe her vulva out of the shit squirting into it.

Who is this?

It was real in my mind

HE'S LITERALLY HITLER, AMIRITE MY LIBERAL FRIEND?!?!

>Mt. Kisco Medical Offices
How the fuck did you figure that out? I did a Google reverse image search and nothing came up.

Is it possible to request files if someone is close to that office?

No idea. I don't convert USD from Rubbles :^)

imagine being the doctor of a president with dementia and depression

you just know he lost faith in america when he saw that hillary was winning.

You higher than a dick on stilts.

this could potentially be CTR black propaganda to try and discredit the progress we were making with inferring details about her obviously fragile health

she would not go see a neuroologist, she wouldn't want to be seen doing so.
Also, you are here 24\7 doing this, the same canadian. Tell everyne why you are so interested in a foreign a election and a woman literally the entire world hates?
People have wroed their way into the skype group that organizes your type. I"d be careful. look at the traitors in turkey right now.

>Hillary has rectovaginal fistula.

so shes basically rekt

Obvious fake. A real letter from a doctor would have a real letterhead.

It's what the patient stated, retard. Do you even reading comprehension?

It was real in my mind

Sauce

prove it, faggot.

that's the worst defense I've ever heard. People use different letterheads all the time. The official one might be on the first page, if that

That would be a gastroenterologist you fucking leaf.