Microsoft Manufactures Claim U.S. Students Can’t Hack It In Tech

dailycaller.com/2016/08/05/in-a-new-bid-to-push-h-1b-program-microsoft-manufactures-claim-u-s-students-cant-hack-it-in-tech/

>Recently, the Immigration Reform Law Institute obtained government records showing that between FY2013 and May of this year, almost one million H-1B petitions for imported white collar-workers were approved by DHS officials. And of all those successful petitions, a whopping 70 percent went to white collar-workers from India.

>But if the H-1B program really is meant to correct the failings of our education system, as BigTech’s new messaging-push implies, why is it importing so many people from India? According to results from the Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA), a global standardized math and science assessment sponsored by the OECD, India scored almost dead last among the 74 countries tested. The results were apparently so embarrassing, the country pulled out of the program all together. Not surprisingly then, there isn’t a single Indian university that appears within the top 250 spots of the World University Rankings Survey.

also H1-B general

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0hIUi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If American students can't hack it in tech how is there literally no other competing nation in the world when it comes to non-theoretical computer science?
>Big Cheese claims that Wisconsin has no idea about cheese!

Fuck Indians and Chinese in US colleges. I went to a school with some of the most international students and all they do is cheat. They all are apart of cheating rings. Even the Chinese and Indian TAs are in on it too.

I just want to leave my shitty country and shoot some guns and live free.

Whites have always been better at destroying than creating.

>tfw H1B making 150k a year
Suck my tiny yellow dick whitey.

I wonder if that's why there's so much hiring from India despite the facts presented in the article - the Indians established in the U.S. hire them?

This is because H-1B's are pretty much slaves and work for way way way less than their american competitors (who are mostly white/asian/and indian)

fucking pajeetsoft. bill gates is the biggest piece of shit on the planet.

they do better than you because they're smarter

SATs are a proxy for IQ and reverse affirmative action means that the smartest kids at any college are the asians/indians

I've been around Indian and Pakistani programmers, and I've yet to meet one that isn't complete shit. They do reasonably well implementing math concepts, but have almost zero capacity for parallel or abstract thought, copy and paste code they don't understand, write comments that ONLY they understand and love to use mixed indentation and a mishmash of style guides. They do tend to have a good work ethic though, so I'll give them that.

As far as raw talent goes, white males are way at the head of the pack.

This shit is retarded

Everyone in tech know these poo in loo retards aren't half of their American counterparts, it's all a money thing

genius. pajeetsoft.

Coding is much more easier than it used to be so they can just hire a bunch of monkeys to write codes.

They don't need white innovators anymore.

The H1-B program must be abolished. These fuckers coming over here are FAR more incompetent that Americans. It's always Indians and Chinese too, never Europeans.
t. Computer Science PhD candidate at a top 10 university

Had a thought about the indentured servitude and it's effect on quality of work:

WHAT IF, because their visa is tied to their company, they thus have an interest in staying at that one company for as long as they can, and thus they write the shitty code that allows them to have steady work maintaining it for as long as possible? If a product needs constant maintenance, and you are the person known to work on it, don't you benefit from it's shitty condition - they dont want to get rid of you because that product needs someone on it all the time.

Every IT certification is brain dumped online.
h1bs use these to get into corporate positions.
Lots of hiring managers are h1b as well
It's a fucking Indian mafia racket

Good luck getting a good IT job in a city. If you're white you're forced into small town MSP work.

Oh, and the only people who've ever paid me to do their CS homework have been Indians. I could make a living getting rich Indian kids As.

>PhD candidate
get back to work on that dissertation bro

Tech is boring

No man, its infosys, tata consulting, etc. They are indian consulting firms. They put in 8 million h1b appplications a year since theres no limit on applications. Most of them get denied, but they end up with the lions share of h1bs that way.

The new Windows is unusually shit even for Windows precisely because of the exploding overreliance on Indians.

>They do tend to have a good work ethic though, so I'll give them that.

I'd argue with that with the ones at my work - it seems like when you try to come up with a solution their first priority is to get it done quickly, not in the most maintainable way.

lol did u read the article? indians are god awful.

Still need to pass my quals lel. I'm actually in flux determining who I want to work with as well. I did an independent study with the only professor who specializes in the area I worked in as an undergrad, but the results were middling and it's a rough fit. Depending on how this goes I may have to change direction slightly. He wanted me to give it another try this upcoming semester though so we'll see.

Thanks open borders

Not only that but these fucks DO NOT integrate. Every Indian I work with lives in the same town in New Jersey or Long Island and when you visit these places it's like going to another country. They have no fucking desire to learn our laws or cultures despite being Ameeican citizens. Every fucking year they ask me about Thanksgiving or 4th of July and look at me insultingly if I ask if they celebrated those days. They all vote Democrat purely because it means more of them in the country. Fuck them. If more of them were like Dinesh D'Souza or Bobby Jindall I would lay the fucking welcome mat myself telling them welcome aboard but it's quite the fucking opposite.

Spent 7 years in college to get advanced degree in high tech, and I only make as much as a nurse who graduated from an 18 month program. Thanks h1b Vista program.

Every Indian I have worked with have been terrible at their jobs. Uses too many anti-patterns, poor communication skills, lack of understanding of software architecture, no clue about writing secure code, and have generally been poor at critical thinking.

Oh absolutely. I would flaf-out refuse to work with a pajeet codebase. I've never seen one that I couldn't replicate in less time than it'd take for me to understand and document the original, and to an infinitely higher quality.

>can't hack it in tech
If working on your own product is considered "hacking it", then there is something horrifically wrong with the product and everything to do with the product.

>(((Microsoft)))

If you're not living free in Canada you're doing it wrong.

Isn't the CEO of Microsoft Indian? I heard from many people once Indians get position of power they abuse it to get more of their own onboard. Every fucking group exploits our generosity and kindness.

Same. Complete shit at problems that aren't black and white.

>t. Pajeet

Reminds me of a certain group...

I have a Jewish manager at my job. We caught him speaking to another Jewish coworker at the water cooler. The subordinate told him he had the perfect hire and noted that he was from Israel which made him perfect but he said this loudly. The Jewish boss freaked out and loudly scolded him saying that doesn't matter and they hire anyone. God damn behind closed doors though you know it's different.

I teach half of these shits, they get into American Universities because they pay full price. Americans always have in-state or other scholarships. Universities love money to support the ridiculous top-heavy administration that have popped up over the past 20 years, so they will give preference to those willing to pay the lubricious costs. I assure you the average chink/poo is only as good, if not a bit worse, than the average American.

Oh dear worked with a company that had a bunch of codemonkey indians...

I heard the hiring process....
>"You know java? No problem you can learn c# real fast"
>"You don't know programming? No problem you learn as you go"

Lit the worst code I have seen in my life, I could not stand it... I could not.. worst was when the shift in india started, we quit, so then you got bombarded the day after because some jackass didn't understand how to update wcf refrences... code fucked up.. simply don't understand just monkey it... in one case all the tabs were removed... so all code start on colum 1....

this was before resharper, I quit after just a few months.. God damnit what a nightmare... like 1 source file for entire projects instead of one pr class... I can go on for ever, but thinking of it just drives me mad, such shitty work, shitty shitty shitty work, I've never seen in my lyfe before

Don't think it lasted, norks don't want to low with 3rd world quality shit like that

Indians really suck at programming. I've seen it in action. Public companies too. Ones in America aren't terrible.

Historically, it's been common for groups to hire their own countrymen/race.

Of course, in the USA this is now "racist" unless you're a minority soooooo

honestly glad i sold my windows phone. Vulcan is next and soon Linux will be phased in to my machine.

Liberal shits. THink of how mutch damage they are doing to the environment in africa by dumping all that anti-malria money in Africa.

Thanks for correcting the record on that. Prior to your post, I erroneously thought that Whites created the greatest civilization in history, given that literally everybody wants to be a part of it.

This.

i really think linux is inconvient for home use, but my next PC may only run linux simply because I hate microsoft so much. I will not buy anymore xbox shit either.

Yes but our system punishes whites if they do it and rewards all other groups. It's bullshit. I am the only white guy on my team of 12. I asked my boss who is Indian over drinks if I was a reverse affirmative action hire and he said yes. He didn't want to appear to favor Indians when he clearly does. It's fucking bonkers.

you'll be sucking the skinny end of an m4a1 before long, chink.

I'm an SAT tutor and this is literally what I do.

I use Linux exclusively now, and there's literally nothing I miss about Windows.

it's what we deserve for getting complacent.

Waaahhh we can't find skilled workers in the US population
Big Daddy government can we puhleeeeezeeee have some of those super cool cheap h1b workers they are just Soooooooo much better than Americans at their jobs, look we are hiring RIGHT NOW at 75k/annum and nobody is qualified enough that applies we NEED THIS
Basically a globalist scam but what else is new it's been this way for years

Linux really isn't inconvenient anymore. The only reason to stick with windows is for your vidya and because you're comfortable with it.

It's insanity, but we haven't shown any fight so they just keep doing it. It's just another tenet of cultural marxism; bringing down the white "oppressor" and favoring minorities who must automatically be "oppressed."

>Complacent

No it's old boomers who saw a way to get richer at the cost of the American worker. This country died in 1950 after that was the point of no return. I hate boomers. I debate with them daily on disqus sites and they are all the same. Hateful partisan pieces of shit. They spend their retirement on the internet posting the worst shit possible about people they disagree with (left or right) and are the main cause of the partisan wedge. They run the cable news stations that tell us we should hate those who we disagree with. Fuck them to hell.

This problem will resolve itself. Once the start-up bubble collapses they will all be headed back to their countries of origin.

If you're trying to get in this late in the boom-bust cycle in Tech you're going to have a bad time.

Just enjoy not working while you can afford to and do something creative or productive - work out, paint, write a book, be a renaissance man.

That is all these migrants wished for in their lives - NEET life is a supreme luxury for 3rd worlders.

Neither Chinese nor Indians have a higher IQ, with a population of 1 billions + they are bound to have a few million + successful and intelligent people. That's all.

All that average IQ thing is just a lie to reduce their general population by immigrating them to other countries. Its more like a marketing technique.

this

don't forget the fact they blame literally everything on all the people younger then them because they are all collectively subhuman retarded shitstains.

I work in financial tech. I am immune to that bubble but they will all converge on my job and make getting a new job hard if that bubble you mention bursts.

Translation: US students aren't willing to "hack it" in tech for $40k a year without overtime pay, so we need Indians.

Shit I could have sold my old programming assignments to first year Indians. I know exactly what I'm doing this semester

What's worse is there is no sense of irony from them. When is show how they ruined this nation they mock me and tell me "keep paying my SS slave" and shit like that. It's insane how flat out evil and sociopathic these old shits are. I am a millennial my gen is shit and lazy I can admit that they flat out refuse to admit any fault and attack and mock those who say otherwise.

What distro do you use?

If Americans are so bad, shouldn't Chinese and Indians be worse?

Basically.

Put another way: "U.S. students/workers aren't willing to settle for the shit pay with no benefits for the hard work demanded of us"

But when will it burst?

This is correct. The issue isn't that there are a few really smart ones over here, it's that the dumb ones are coming in mass and lowering wages and using nepotism to get ahead.

No because they have completely different strengths, they are not placing on a single track but at different arenas.

I guess the big corporations are the exceptions.

Which companies pay $40K or less? Small start ups and shitty game companies? Are they actually forced to work harder compared to those at Google or Valve?

I know Amazon is shit too.

Fuck that I'll willingly take that $40k salary right after college. Whatever it takes to get this $16k debt off I'll take it.

Are there actually people who complain about this? Maybe it's me, but I see money, a job, and a future.

Well you are the ones who need to stop that, stop buying shitty people.

It's not about intelligence but who they can pay the least. The way my companies infrastructure is set up is a joke and keeps breaking down but it makes them money and they can hire cheap Indians to put patches on the machine here and there to keep it going so they don't give a fuck.

Soon I hope. I hope everything dies, social media, click bait sites all of them. It would be a complete reboot this country needs.

the problem is all succeeding generations after boomer niggers is that the evil psychotic fucks refused to do their jobs, thus completely fucking all succeeding generations with the absolute most toxic ideology this world has ever seen.
hell if it was up to me i would kill all of them off saying this considering the fact my own parents were filthy toxic parasitic boomer niggers.

I was reading in some other threads that those "Entry level" positions that require 10+ years experience and a phd are H-b1 scams.

Apparently in order to be allowed to hire somebody they have to say no American qualified for the position so they give ridiculous requirements and then fill the spot with an Indian

>tfw GNU/Linux

They are scams. They literally don't exist.

archive.is/0hIUi

I hope to God we see SS collapse while they are living. I know they will fight tooth and nail and try to tax us more to save it but I hope I live to see that day. I have met only 1 boomer to admit fault and what a shock it was a Vietnam vet who told me he knew his gen was evil when he was getting spit on and attacked when be came back from war.

i interned for the social security administration.
In the new hire pamphlet they outlined three very easy ways to fix SS. IIRC one was to raise the retirement age I think it was like 2 years. There were two other relatively painless solutions, but I dont remember what they were. But greedy boomers couldn't tolerate this. So probably most of us will get a fraction of what we put in in 40 years despite fixes that would be easy now.

Ubuntu and Arch.

Poo in loos need to get purged with the niggers and muslims

Wow, a poo in loo CEO only wants to hire poo in loos. I sure haven't seen this with literally every company where one was in charge of hiring.

Translation: We want to flood the market with code monkeys to drive down salaries.

hahaha wow

I work in tech and regularly have to work with poo in the loos. Many are nice hard working people, but fuck if they know anything. Can hardly understand them, have no thought for security, don't understand basic networking and the list goes on.

Most of the painless fixes are just temporary band aids, no matter what we will get nothing.

It's not that they can't hack it. It's that rich boomers are too lazy and cheap so they want to wash their hands of it with a big cash out in their early retirement. There's a lot of fishy business with these foreign tech workers. Their work is inferior usually and Indians especially have an entitled, arrogant attitude towards management and they're big on nepotism.

The worst Indians by far are the arrogant ones. Ones that think they are God's gift to development and if you screw up one thing they think you are beneath them. I have one who is more a DBA guy and he is so full of himself but it's all an act to try to make himself more relevant than he is. Yea many of them are nice but I imagine parasites are nice too if you get to know them.

Indian universities teach programming.
American universities teach Black history and introduction to social justice.
Who's the better programmer?

At my company, I have to sit with a straight face while my manager, who has absolutely zero technical competencies, asks me to do QA for someone who is quite literally stealing my job.

Being excellent technically feels more and more like a curse everyday. The world is fucked.

What competent American coder wants to work at Microsoft?

The are not a leader in tech anymore, and it is my understanding the management overhead is unreal. like it takes a year of debate to add a button somewhere.

They may rely on poo-in-loos because nobody else will apply for the jobs at salaries they would be willing to pay. i.e. yeah you could pay somebody competent $120k+ to put up with the bullshit who would write good code, or you can pay $55k to a H1b who will put up with the BS, but may not be able to code well.

The American.

An American with one week's education in Python is better than the average Indian.

For real. $40k out of college is a pretty solid offer I'd say. Maybe not for tech / programming, but as a recent grad going into public relations, I'd take it.

This is the only reason its actually happening, bingo. They just work for less.

Is Microsoft one of the most Jewish companies out there?

Indian universities teach you how to get a job in America. It's hyper specialized to that. It's not just them either. I have Chinese coworkers with degrees from Sweden. Sweden used to give free college education to any foreigner with the hope they stay. My Chinese coworkers were part of a system to funnel people into Sweden to get an education and then move to the US with an anchor baby. I don't think they understood how infuriating that was to hear as an American that they have this system in place because they told me all matter of factually.

Threadly reminder.

This is the real Microshaft.

i started at 45k right out of college. less than 2 years later already at 75k and will be getting another raise at 2 year mark.

i say take the job if it looks good and prove you're not a shithead/good at solving problems.

Swede cucks btfo

Pajeets use whatever the first suggestion for stack echange is.

They put ZERO thought into projects and fuck up everything they write. NEVER let an Indian near a database.

NEVER LET AN INDIAN NEAR A DATABASE.

The vast majority of Indians are fucking useless, they all have the same 10 page CV's and if you ask them a simple question about and language or program you can tell they have absolutely no fucking idea what they are talking about.