I binge ate again

I binge ate again

You might suffer from bulimia OP, have you told a psychologist?

I don't trust psychologists. I've never purged though.

i'm too fucking skinny but i'm afraid that if i go on a diet to gain weight i will just become obese

>6'2
>used to weigh 150 lbs
>start working out a year ago
>eat ~3000 calories every day
>now 185 lbs and /fit/
we will all make it user

Hey user, you're not alone. I used to suffer pretty badly (although I was bulimic), but I made it through with a combination of exercise, willpower, support, and medication. I believe that you or anyone can do the same.

Don't be afraid to see a psychologist. If it's too intense for you, maybe try finding a stranger on the internet to talk to. It's a start, you have to work up to these things, I understand. I only want for you to be happy, user.

Thank for the kind words.

What’d you eat fatty

two little bags of barbecue lays, half a party size bag of munchies, half a box of cheezits, shitload of oatmeal with chocolate chips

ate over half a large papa johns pizza with brownies and vodka
aha what am i liek

Just start working out if you are afraid of getting fat

>just ate an entire jar of peanut butter

I am currently doing that but mostly because I'm under the influence.
Kill me

/fit/izen for two years, ask me anything.
I would be happy to give you advice

I'm not flexible enough for bent over rows, what do i do?

Holy shit, do you fatties have 0 self control?

>tfw woke up at 2 pm and I've already consumed 3 bags of potato chips, a burger with double portion fries and a 2L bottle of coca cola
>currently snacking on a bag of candy

Bulimia is a legit psychic illness, user. It's not as simple as "self-control".

Train your mobility, of course
Chin ups are an alternative to rows in the meantime

TOPBAD

Humans are built to eat as much as possible to avoid starvation, but now most people have enough to eat and we can't override our instincts.
The quickest way to start getting your health back is to stop drinking soda, it has insane amounts of sugar and doesn't make you full. Of course that's not the only thing you need to do but it's a good start.

Also start using a calorie counter, it will show you exactly how many calories you're eating per day if you use it honestly.

Remember user, there's no such thing as a good fat person.

Goodness, that is to say virtuosity, is inherently tied to the trait of self control and self-denial for the sake of others. A person with no self control, no matter how kind they may seem, will eventually give in to their instincts and lash out at the people around them, sometimes violently.

The only way to be good is to exercise your self control and learn to live a life that does not require you to feel ashamed of yourself. Don't be fat.

>giving measurements in burger units

Haha, very danish post friend. I'd assume having extra fat around your neck would help danish pronunciation?

>the eat whatever whenever and still have a great body

stop victimizing him with some made up bullshit. we all have some predispositions but it can all be overcome with increasing steps of discipline.

this

>3 bags of potato chips

Just dont buy this stuff, then you cant eat it

ye they can do that because the don't think about food ALL the time like you.

occupy yourself, stop yourself from buying unhealthy shit at the store. if you only have groceries to cook meals you can't munch all the time. drink coffee

wtf I love Danemark now!

Start fasting willpowerlets

What are your fasting habits?

I used to do a daily intermittent fast of 22 hours and it felt great but I was losing too much weight and started going auschwitz mode

Because that's what differentiats me and you, i am able to be flexible and ambidextrous in different ways of measurement.
Sorry that you are so close minded you can't convert basic fucking measurements, Olaf

Usually after a big meal with friends or family, and i start to feel fat ill do a 24 hour fast

>used to be 120 pounds last year
>now 150 pounds
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

R Z E S Z O W
Z
E
S
Z
O
W

I'm not cute, I'm fat and disgusting right now

What routine did you use Sven?
t. 6'2 and 150lbs

Did starting strength and general compound lifting first 8 months, now i do a normal brosplit

>thinks 68 kg is fat
R Z E S Z O W
Z Z O
E E Z
S S S
Z S E
O E Z
W O Z S E Z R

W A D O
I
C
E