Tfw more murders in mexico in 2017 than people in my town (22.000)

>tfw more murders in mexico in 2017 than people in my town (22.000)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcOTwxdalTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even in the touristic areas like Cancún murders have triple'd

why could be the cause...

the end of the world is close and mexicans are trying to appease the ancient gods

Its probably a good thing for them. Mexico City is the most overpopulated city in the world.

you should open your borders to them. you have a lot of empty land

Natural selection would help them breed better people tho. Eventually we will have Mexicans with two heads instead of one.

most of the homicides are not in mexico city

I'll never even banter an American again. LET AMERICA ANNEX IT ALL , IM BACKING.

based tbqh

Why would someone behead a man before skinning his son

ill be in mexico next month, hopefully i
join that number

Real talk, how safe/unsafe is it for foreigners? Are most of the murders related to drugs and gangs?

remember a story of some foreign surfers being killed because they went into gang territory, even after locals told them not to go there

>tfw Mexico isn't even in the top 20 by rates and is away of the the first two by count

>Eventually we will have Mexicans with two heads instead of one.

That would double the sombrero sales, just a hint for making future investments in stock markets...

look what you have created.

a supermutt race, that only knows death and destruction

>not Lagos

Only 22 people? Wtf

Murderlandia reporting in.

Mexico is actually safe comparing to half of Brazil...

>Eventually we will have Mexicans with two heads instead of one.

Sounds like there will be a lot of biheadings then.

Every year there are more murders in Brasil than people in my town (51k)

We have more people in jail than the population of some european countries...

USA and Russia have higher incarcaration rates than Brazil

And a much smaller murder rate.

We got in a point where there is no physical space to arrest people in some places. This forced the government to take easy on druggies and minors doing shit. Increasing the murder rate in 5% per year (i wish our economy grow so fast as our murder rate)

Is that really an argument a German wants to start?

t. exported scum of the eternal anglo

Yeah, exported before they turned into the north west border of Arabia.

We keep telling your kind, hell the Mexicans themselves keep telling your kind...

Mexico isn't one of your safe, well-developed Euro cunts. It isn't even a unified, continent-spanning polity like the United States. It's a deeply fractured state rife with corruption and cartel violence. Don't leave the tourist areas unless you're fine with being fucking murdered.

you guys have a shitload of empty land. why don't you just drop off prisoners in some shitty government housing with the most basic things out in the middle of nowhere and let them mind their own business?

It worked out pretty good for the UK.

did it? did it really?

There's no easy way to transport goods from the coast to the interior. It's ironically cheaper to just keep people in the cities than to cart supplies to them by truck down mountain roads (which is enormously expensive).

You're just salty we keep beating you in most liveable cities/countries every year.

To be fair, the US murder rate has actually been increasing pretty sharply since 2014.

you expect us to suck you off nordcuck?
your ancestors were savages, unfortunately your kind has become weathiest in the world. It won't remain like that for long.
Inshallah
t. pure BLACK Indian.

I fail to see what that has to do with my advice to the Norwegian to stay the fuck in his designated tourist areas if he goes to Mexico.

Also, murders in the US are usually personal disputes or related to gang violence and so rarely involve foreigners. It's not quite the same situation as in Mexico.

>that for long.
>Inshallah

that is why you are wrong.

improvise. adapt. overcome.

>be australian bogan lady
>get daned

I'm pretty sure everyone's ancestors were savages, user.

>the whitest states have the lowest murder rate

Mate fair play to you but the last thing you wanna do is root a bogan bird. They usually have STDs from all the half-caste cocks they take after they get ripped on meth, bongs and cheap beer.

For the number of foreign tourists it gets, not many get murdered in Mexico. The US actually has a fairly poor record of that in recent times - the 5 Argentines and a Belgian murdered in the Manhattan truck of peace attack last year; the Italian murdered by robbers in Little Rock, the Australian woman murdered by a cop of all people in Minneapolis, the Quebec lady robbed and murdered by bums in San Francisco, the two English tourists executed by armed robbers in Sarasota, Florida, the two Chinese students executed by armed robbers near the USC campus in LA, the Chinese girl blown up in Boston during the marathon, the Chinese student kidnapped and raped and murdered in Illinois, the English tourist executed by armed robbers in Amarillo, Texas, the two Canadian women stabbed to death in Atlantic City, the two Canadians executed by armed robbers in Hallandale Beach, Florida, and on and on and on. Mexico has a similar list, but America's own list is surprisingly bad.

>(22.000)
How do you survive there?

Bro, I get that you're some sort of chicano apologist or something, but the data literally does not hash that out.

i'm talking about your unofficial queen

>the Australian woman murdered by a cop of all people in Minneapolis
Have you met an Australian woman? She probably deserved it.
youtube.com/watch?v=UcOTwxdalTY

Why is Japan yellow? Is the chance to get raped by GI's that high?

The number of people who have dissapeard in mexico was about 40 000 in 2017
So the real number of murders might be much much higher

Mate she's from Tasmania. That's like the Australian Jylland.

Sexual assault is HUGE over there. During heavy commute hours men are required to hold their hands above their head because of all the gropings.

The snuff video's coming out of Mexico are amazing.

jylland is where the best danes are from (t. from sjælland)
you're thinking of lolland

The "data" in terms of overall murder rate is a lot worse in Mexico, but the specific point here is that a lot of foreign tourists DO get murdered in the US.

There's certain areas of Japan, especially in the big cities, that the police don't operate in and are dangerous for foreigners, especially those looking to get laid. If you get assaulted there, the police are probably not going to seriously get involved.

Of course, I'm not contesting that. I'm simply saying that it's not even remotely on a comparable level to Mexico.

Tasmanians are such scum we actually use them as the measuring stick we use to mock other states like there's this one.

South Australia is proof that Tasmanians can swim.

just legalize drugs already

>There's certain areas of Japan, especially in the big cities, that the police don't operate in
Is this because of the Yakuza? Are they really still that strong, and if so, why doesn't the government do something against them

Pls this

I like them. Only habitable climate in aus

>Is this because of the Yakuza?
Yes
>Are they really still that strong, and if so, why doesn't the government do something against them
Because the Yakuza control a lot of powerful industries in Japan and their existence actually keeps criminals mostly under contorl and isolated from wider society. It's a very orderly relationship which keeps most of Japan very safe except for a few pockets where the crime lords get the run the show.

Western nations don't tend to like this sort of societal order as it raises unfortunate ideological implications, but the Japanese have been content with it for 500+ years at this point.

How many Tasmanians does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Only one, if there is a ship coming in this month with a supply of bulbs and a crew available to row to the Australian mainland with an extension cord.

That said the Yakuza control a remarkable amount of the Gold Coast in Australia, so it's not just in Japan.

Yeah, but they're definitely not tolerated there the same way they are in Japan. The Gold Coast just happens to be far enough away from the Australian government's center of power and the Australian geography itself happens to be difficult to project power across. That's why the Yakuza can play there.

There is not really empty land (except malaria shitholes). Also our constitution forbid forced labor because UN told us that having blacks working under the whip, for free, was not cool.

Don't forget that prison are a punishment, not some vacancy resort.

Huh. I guess who's to judge.

You're underestimating how corrupt the part of the country the Gold Coast is in is. My mum's friend was murdered about 10 years ago because she was going to testify against a city mayor for taking bribes to let them keep laundering their money. It never even made the local paper.

They basically own the government of south eastern Queensland.

need to fucking end the war on drugs to take the bottom out of their income and genocide those subhumans

That's the thing though, as I understand it drugs and shit just supplement their income. They own almost all of the night clubs on the Goldy.

>undercover tasmanian here, from another shithole (canberra)
can confirm all of that, so fucking bad

>tfw have to go to mexico next week to visit my dying granddad
Nice knowing you boys

Good luck chicanon

And mexicans are noobs to be honest

>U.S virgin islands: 43.3
Why virgins are such murderous?

>22 000 people
Way too many.
8,449 people here and still too many for my taste.

>tfw more murders in Brazil in 2017 than people in your country

Generally war on drugs and gang related. Most cases of tourist deaths are either the dumbasses going into obvious dangerous areas and drug/prostitution.

What parts of Brazil are the safest to live in? The ones with the least amount of blacks?

>Inshallah
>flag
embarrassing

>half-caste
what?

lmao

>greece blue
wut? hundreds of thousends of us go there every year

Obviously.

not really, small towns mostly, Santa Catarina is mostly white and the have organized crime there, Porto Alegre also mostly white and has a ton of favelas, not Rio level, but not really safe.
Rio is out of control avoid Rio always

How's place like Recife or Manaus?