BILL MAHER BTFO BY WIKILEAKS

youtube.com/watch?v=5-EJAIXdGp8

3:10

Wikileaks Julian Assange was a guest on his show and Maher and he goes on about all the things he found on Hillary, when Maher ask about Trump, Julian Assange starts talking about the million dollars Maher gave and didn't mention to the public

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA
youtube.com/watch?v=fkmQpqCMyHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely WEW

NOT SO SMUG NOW MAHER

lmao this smug mother fucker stuttering gave me a hard on.
Thanks based Julian

That video angers me so much. How smug Maher is every time he makes a little zinger and his audience goes wild, while Assange goes and spews straight up fact that none of these idiots want to swallow.
>The Democrats are corrupt and intentionally cheated Sanders.
>That's not true...
>But it is, here's a quote from Luis Miranda...
>But Trump!
>[endless applause and whistles]

That being said, from my understanding that million dollars was publicly given to the Obama campaign during one of his two previous elections. Maher didn't really seem to get stumped from that one.

Maher was so butthurt over this.

It was another million he didn't mention, not the million everyone knew about, and he wanted to make sure it stayed private, watch the whole video m8.

>didn't mention to the public

He did mention it to the public. He says so himself.

Someone needs to stop that nazi assange. OY VEY his anti-semetic ramblings! Dont listen to them goys!

His Obama donation, not the Clinton one. Pay attention nitwit

>that nervous chuckle

>"We have received evidence of Hillary Clinton's corruption"
>"W-w-well do it to Trump!"

It really goes to show what Clinton supporters are REALLY motivated by

Why have the nicklenoses spared him?

This would work if Assange doesn't oppose altright authoritarianism, something that would very much interfere with his project in a way not seen as much in liberal democracies.

>Will you give a Hillary a million?
>Fuck no.
>I'll give her two million

they probably cloned him or something, who knows, there could still be a happening

No doubt he has a dead man switch in place

OY VEY SHUDUP NAZI

>Why don't you hack Trump's tax returns?
Really?

Anyway, anyone elseI find it weird that Assange is showing his cards to everyone? He said weeks ago that he had information to put Hillary in jail, did nothing, and recently said it again.

He's giving the Dems more than enough time to prepare their cover strategies, or god forbid even stop him from leaking at all

He wants to make sure no other happenings are going on. Next time there is a slow news week, I guarantee he will drop the motherload. He just doesn't want it to be covered up by some other meaningless shit.

holy FUCK you are right about that. That fucking makes me angry as fuck.

Did he donate to Hillary or not?
Is he caught in a lie?

Assange was speaking about a donation to a Clinton group but Maher deflected it towards a donation he gave towards Obama that was public.

Bill simply lied and mentioned Trump and his laugh track audience went off

Have we seen the evidence for this donation? Was it actually to Obama back in 08? Or would that be impossible because the hack doesn't extend that far back?

Yes he did gave 1 million to Hillary and deflected it by saying
"huh duh I gave 1 million to Obama in 2012 and made it public, no need to search your files"

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT 2012 YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE ARE YOU KIDDIN ME

>calling assange a jewish shill
Friendly reminder, memes can't save you in any serious discussion once you're outside of this board.

Who knows. I'm just stating what happened in the video.

I hate him and his clapping seal audience so much.

...So Assange genuinely could have misled you with his accusation that it was to Hillary and her campaign this election cycle.

The laugh track will not save libshits for much longer

He could of but we'll find out soon because now people are checking.

its apparently in the leaks, assange says the donation leaks say there's a William Maher that donated a million

bill maher is a prick and neither party likes him, just college age shitheads who going through a ignorant political phase while they do degenerate things like drugs

I really can't fucking believe this guy or these people. I've gotta get off Sup Forums these people are going to give me a heart attack over how fucking angry I get listening to the obvious bullshit flying out of there mouths.

My wives mother and father both watch Maher they trust him as real news. I'm not making this shit up either.

Wiki leaks has a 100% truthfulness record. There are currently only 3 people in LA named William Maher and the chance the other two have a million lying around is quite small.

he's not funny, he's a poor mans johnny carson, doesn't write his own material. I do watch sometimes because I like watching try to weasel out of shit when someone actually calls him out

I think he's actually aiming for the same shit Snowden is: a pardon.

>there are currently only 3 people named William Maher living in LA

yeah dude i doubt that

Isn't it sweden after him though?

Bill maher is based as fuck and I try to act like him in my own political leanings . A pragmatic non SJW liberal

eh, idk. they definitely want a pardon, but not if it means electing a woman who will continue obama's tirade.

Damn nigga go search it up yourself then and come back I did my part.

t. CTR

>Bill maher is based as fuck and I try to act like him in my own political leanings

You must be insufferable to be around

yeah his true colors have shown this election he's a shill
i used to like him

>zingers

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA

Sweden's after him for rape because allegedly his condom broke and he still finished inside. It's widely believed that they'd extradite him to the U.S.

He'd need to have actually broken a US law that he was actually subject to for a pardon to be relevant.

Did anyone think he sounded nervous?

Bill Maher has been on (cable) television spewing the same tourettes comedy shouting shit making millions in the process

All members of the political entertainment complex should be shot.

>non SJW

He literally argues like one all the time, though. Just accuse your shitlist of being racist, sexist, bigoted, stupid, etc.

I think it's more that they'd allow extraordinary rendition. They'd have a hard time making a legal extradition to the US stick given the EU's position on that kinda thing.

And he thinks that calling out Islam will reverse the curse. I think he's just a common shill who has a hard on for democrats.

I miss hitchens so much.

you morons, maher gave a check to "Priorities USA" in 2012, in support of Obama. This is the 1 million donation, and the only one on record. He made a big deal out of it at the time. This same PAC is the one Assange referred to as a "Clinton affiliated PAC" because, NO SHIT, it is supporting Clinton this time. The fact that this lie has spread into more right wing echo chambers is more proof to me that the conservative voting public has become easier to fool than any block of voters in the history of american politics

Listen to them squeal! Two years -- hell, two MONTHS ago! -- Assange was a hero, a truth teller, a man who exposed corruption and changed the world.

Now he's a republican hack, if not a patsy for shifty Slavic spy networks.

The establishment is the establishment is the establishment. It never changes. There's not a part of it that's "good" or better than the rest. Attack it and don't for a minute believe that there's something of it worth saving.

this was the most shocking thing to me as well
Mahr and his audience implying that Trump's tax returns are more important than the DNC sabotaging a Democratic candidate in the midst of an election? State secrets?
No, no. Trump's financials. THAT'S WHAT MATTERS.
Really??
Partisan shills man. Never a person with an -R beside their name: at any cost.

Oh wow if thats what you took away from the this video you are definitely a fucking shill. Go kill yourself.

watch it again, this time use what remains of your brain

> triggered by facts

god i love 90's hacker culture.

that's cool. I'd still like to see the actual document though.

sweet. i'm fucking lazy. thank god for wikileaks.

its from 20i2 you fucking shit-for-brains losers. have fun with the incredibly selacious revelation that bill maher donated 1 million dollars to re-elect obama just like he said repeatedly on his show

Sup Forums is filled with mouth breathing knuckledragging retards who watch too much Fox News

Yeah, basically, and watching Assange trying to cover his ass like the rat he is after being btfo by Maher was pretty pathetic. I can't imagine what it'd be like to be so disconnected from reality that I imagine him as a badass.

Thanks for Correcting The Record 0.05 $hillary have been deposited to your account

Is there someway to hide these responses instead of having them visible?

The document has been posted here several times you can go to guccifers site and view.

Get the fuck off my board shill.

yah, theres this great easy method of sticking a bullet between your eyes, you weak minded imbecile. Sorry, have we invaded your safe space?

TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD

Speaking of Hitch and Maher, anyone remember this? Agree with Hitchens or not, he was pretty funny sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=fkmQpqCMyHc

now that i know u like dead niggers, i guess i feel much better that I intuitively hate your fucking guts. Thanks.

Why couldn't you have linked it just now?

Also
>shill

I don't support Hillary, but there's an obvious agenda here and I want to make sure there's evidence to back up its claims. I don't like bullshit regardless of where it comes from. Besides, what did Assange plan to do with that information? Expose Maher as being left-wing and donating to a left-wing candidate like many Americans do all the time?

Faggot prolly drinks beer for the "taste".

Sup Forums is alt right which is anti-Bush, anti-Fox News, anti-Cuckservative, anti-Iraq War, pro-God Emperor

Hope this aides you

>tfw you realize Maher and Assange are the same person

I dont understand, why did they even have him on the show?
2 minutes in and assange is a really boring speaker

big balls of fire

I wonder what that jigaboo did to deserve that

They tried to make him look like a lying Trump shill that was out to get democrats. Its fucking obvious as fuck and its angers me greatly. These fucking morons can't see shit unless like other anons have said is if they are democrats even than I doubt they'd believe him.

He totally is though. He's done absolutely nothing to disrupt the Trump campaign.

Why the fuck should he? Is it so hard to believe CTR that Trump isn't at all a EBUL BAD MAN as the media makes him out to be?

Maybe he doesn't have anything to release on Trump, just maybe.

I remember Mahler as one of the prominent nu atheists of the early 2010s. Strange time looking back, for one reason or another atheism was in some sort of movement to be more anti theist. Glad to know I never descended into such villainy. Hard to believe fedoras have all but evaporated by now, what happened? Can't wait to see the same thing happen to all this tumblr politics. Incidentally I actually haven't heard much from them. The dialogue has been completely shifted towards immigrants and back to race and 'muh oppression' thanks to Trump, buts also all the early race war skirmishes happening in the US and the Syrian rapefugees in Europe.

I personally want to see files from both sides being linked to that pedophile or whatever, but regardless of that this was a Russian hack and Putin hates Hillary. Why would he smear the candidate he'd prefer?

Doubtful. Trump denying to reveal his tax returns should be just as loony as Obama refusing to reveal his birth certificate, but it won't be because Republicans are hypocritical retards.

>He's done absolutely nothing to disrupt the Trump campaign
what should he do?
Hillary is a careless criminal whose trail of evidence was left lying around for wikileaks to snatch up. Trump isn't.
Are wikileaks suppose to just make some shit up or something?

There's an ongoing trial against Trump for fraud as a result of his failed university, Hillary's not the only careless criminal.

>Trump denying to reveal his tax returns should be just as loony as Obama refusing to reveal his birth certificate

>Trump! Release your tax returns!
>>Sure, once the audit is over.

>Obama! Release your Birth Certificate!
>>lolno
>w-why?
>>because.

DO you honestly believe that what Trumps university is at the same level as that of Hillary's? If anything what happened at Trumps University happens at every single fucking for-profit college.

I find it doubtful he has any info.

How is that an equivalent to someone involved at the highest levels of government being careless or corrupt with highly classified information.

Because it was ridiculous to question it in the first place and trying to discredit it after it was presented meant there was no point in showing it in the first place.

>Sure, once the audit is over.

>in two or three years after I've taken office lol.

Faggot. The whole point of this exercise is that we're getting information illegally.

Because he's not targeting Trump and wouldn't reveal the information if he did because he hates fucking Hillary.

Do these leaks cover the content of the emails that were used on a private server or is it just revealing the DNC to be biased against Sanders?

>he's not targeting Trump and wouldn't reveal info

How do you even know that?

You don't really know and cannot say so with absolute certainty.

Because so far he hasn't so I find it doubtful that he would. Even if Trump isn't exploiting loopholes or has investments in shady organizations like Clinton investing in that French organization that turned out to be selling weapons to ISIS. (I honestly don't know if that's even fucking real.) we still have a right to know, just to reevaluate our suspicions. That's the whole point of freedom of information and this faggot is censoring himself for the sake of furthering his personal agenda. Fuck him.

He hasn't released info on Trump therefore he is a shill for Trump, that is pure speculation and nothing more.

Except the hack was committed by the Russians and the Russians have an anti-Clinton agenda.

Guccifer 2.0 is Romanian.

Was it the Russians? I never saw any proof that it was, fill me in I must have missed it.