You're body becomes unbreakable. No force on earth is capable of penetrating your skin, flesh and bones

>You're body becomes unbreakable. No force on earth is capable of penetrating your skin, flesh and bones.

What do you do?

shitpost on Sup Forums

>self immolate

If I am black like your pic fuck as many white woman as I can with my BBC.

You know what I'd do

fuck medusa

Drown.

Ironically support trump and blame Jews.

start crying because it means I won't be able to have my kidney stones removed

continue life as normal? Why the fuck should I do anything differently?

/thread

Become Moon.

Become a super hero and stop crime!

So what said.

nice

punch fuck hillary clinton to death while everyone in the world tries to stop me

cause you have superpowers fucking kill yourself low ambition beta

Take Clinton to court.
Good luck in "accidental" me faggots.

>you're body

I'd join isis and convert them into my personal army, which I'd use to infiltrate and rule over the rest of the world. Starting with eu countries (german, france, belgium)

>having your life on hold because you don't have cheat codes
yeah naw you sound low ambition af

finger my butthole till i cum all over the place

In public?

Ride around Syria with a katana fuckin niggas up

kek

enjoy being buried alive under the Mariana trench

fpbp

just slowly claw your way out and after a couple million years you'll be out of there.

Well I can still be captures, but at least I can't be dissected... But they could drown me/gas me...
I dunno man. Vigilante fighter is the only cool thing you could do with that, but even then you can't get caught.

They won't think of that till after they try to shoot me on my way to the court house.

Crash Planes

I'd probably join the French foreign legion.

This is a good one. Just don't let the smoke/dust suffocate you.

I would Make America Great Again, of course.

wear a suicide vest and blow everyone but yourself up.

wait for the next year's flu to do me in, since I would be unable to get a flu shot

To be completely honest, Go full sprint into Area 51. No stopping me.

I would loiter. Nobody would be able to stop me

I become a famous DJ. For real. I'm so scared of people raping and hurting me. Again. :(

LUL FPBP

>you're

find u and kill u for being a retarded 12 year old

>FPBP

If I'm unbreakable?

Amateur Stunt show driver, make insane bets of what I can do and get out alive in car accidents, flips, dropping wrecks on me. People will bet money seeing I should get crushed, walk out unharmed, collect money, next small town.

rob banks and rape people obviously

do pic related repeatedly, all over the middle east until every Muslim bow before their new god (me).

Kill Hillary.

I haven't gotten the flu in ever, and I'm fine..
You could get the shot in your mouth probably

There are going to be a fair few less Muslims in my country.

Suffocation and dust inhalation... I dunno. Gotta be clever with this superpower. I would hang out in shitty neighborhoods looking like a target, and when someone tries to stab me/shoot me/whatever I'd tear their shit apart... But that's about as good as you can do. Drawing too much attention to yourself is risky. No way the worlds gov'ts are going to let you just walk about with that ability.

you could just pretend to be magician, and make youtube videos where people shoot at you, and claim its just "illusion"

>he gets the flu shot
>he needs the flu shot
how's it feel to be a weak faggot?

I would get those delegates, Dahnald

remove people of color

I'll do it quick and with mercy

Haven't gotten a flu shot in over 15 years. Haven't gotten the flu.

Can you still be burnt to death? Like your skin is the pot and your flesh is the food inside?

maybe get a TV show out of it?

become a one man crusade.

cleanse the middle east, become a walking god in their eyes, and use my new found status as the god emperor of mankind to convert everyone to bhuddism. just to fuck with everyone, insist ponchos, beanie's, and sandals are the new holy attire of all gods.

>that pic
Fukkken saved

He's still a nigger, right?

Just push him into 3 feet of water and he'll down.

How much can you do before you just get put in a cage

Is it allowed to wear socks with the sandals?

Flames are just another form of energy pervading through the air, or rather skin, in this case, so no, on a strictly thermodynamic level, you cannot be penetrated by flames

Test the limits of that ability. Does this include protection from suffocation? Concussive injuries? Blunt/Crush injuries? If these are also involved in the protection I'd probably join the NFL.

go to tattoo parlors and wreck their equipment, then sue

THERE IS NO ESCAPING THE CHEMTRAIL FLU

I got that shit early this year. upper respiratory infection without the fever

Shit was bad, but
I felt fine.

>get caged

mandatory

some people just have uggo feet.

Kill corrupt people. The ones who do the most harm.

But what about freezing to death if no heat is getting in? You'd be at body temperature for as long as it took you to freeze to death... Which at absolute zero is instantly...

They have one you can snort up your nose dude

I really appreciate the time people put into these.

Die of a curable disease when doctors can't insert an IV into my impenetrable flesh.

Damn son, I don't know. But this could be the beginnings to a really cool Superhero movie that doesn't suck

>You're

>beign this retarded

In the future all medication will come in convenient suppository capsules.

Nah I agree with that user. If I got that power I wouldn't change my life at all

>*beign* this retarded

I know English isn't your first language, so I'll let it slide Poncho (ps: where's my cocaine brah?)

i would take every flu shot and vaccination without hesitation.

fuck needles.

i want american cock in my butt and american kizz ejaculated inside me

I like the idea of being a ghost of the Arabian Deserts, wearing a poncho, carrying a 1911 or colt SAA and an authentic medieval Crusader Sword killing all the terrorists I can find, and filming my self beheading them then sending it out among the streets.

Realize that probably means that I get get an erect ion, get a massage, or kill myself.

guess I could finally defeat kars, right?

his chainsaw claw blade thing couldn't pierce my skin so I could just crush him.

couldn't do shit against wamuu because that fuckboy just uses wind or some shit.

I would test drive a diamond car into a wall made of iron at 400mph

walk through black ghettos calling all of them niggers and laugh as the tears of impotent rage start flowing

work in the nuclear industry

Oh good one actually... Claim you're the Madhi and you're there to lead the final jihad and conquer the world...

If you go ape shit all anyone needs to do is constrain lock you up with chains and heavy weights, then dump your ass in the ocean.

>thinking they havent moved everything somewhere else.

you rack imagination.

>you're body
Learn your language retard

If you're the hardest thing in existence immune to damage just run at the cage repeatedly...

Become a super villain

Show up at Bilderberg conference or Bohemian Grove.

Not even do anything.

Just show up, walk through security since tasers/gunshots no longer matter, and act obnoxiously buddy-buddy with people that have never seen me before in their lives.

I was about to call you out for being a fucking pussy and not joining your own national service, but then I saw the flag.

Godspeed, Leaf. The FFL is made for the people from countries like yours.

Obviously its all underground,

But I would do it for the chase. I would love to see those CAMO DUDES pump lead into my body with nothing happening.

It would really sp00k them out... you know what I mean?

Kill every jew.

Talk about the gospel to the rothschilds, watch as all the satanists lose their shit...

Correct Answer

Wouldn't matter how invincible you were unless you could channel the ripple or hold onto him long enough until sunrise.

Op also didn't mention anything about superhuman strength, just resilience.

Become police officer. Get job patrolling black neighborhoods. Fix the problem from the inside. They can't do shit if they can't shoot or stab me.

>a super hero who fights the establishment by crashing parties and being insufferably obnoxious at gatherings.

Would watch.

Die of diabetes