The parents call it she/her

>the parents call it she/her
>the grandparents accept this behaviour
>the father hasnt killed himself yet
>it wants to be a sub
>the mother wants it to get fucked by a straight man
if there is one time i would let a muslim kill americans it would be a room full of these mentally challenged

>a girl you will never meet is happy being a freak
explain how it impacts your life in 30 words or less

>a boy you will never meet is happy being a freak

fixed it for you

>girl

>happy
>40% suicide rate
we are clearly not doing them any favors by accepting their delusions

>who cares about society, it doesn't affect you

why should I care what a jewish boy does to his penis?

>americans

They jew

>happy
It will probably kill itself sometime in the next 10 years.

He needs to lose weight.

>society doesn't affect you
true for most of Sup Forums

What do you know a republican compromising his values, just so some people he doesn't like can die

Thanks OP, I never thought this bitch was hot until your post and how much his parents want him to get fucked like a woman.

Your ability to be an autistic NEET is also affected by society.

I learned the phrase cashew dick and the word neovagina.

The fact that we're having this discussion shows how his existence has affected my life.

I literally cant stand this 9th grade tier mindset.
>DUDE WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE LMAO
>DUDE ITS LIKE WERE ALL FUCKED UP DEEP INSIDE LMAO XD WHO CARES
Honestly you sound like the kind of pussy who doesnt explain his politics because youre too chicken shit and head under sand, so you state above. Stay sheltered in your perfect world you highly intelligent, colorful, and oh so thought provoking little guy.

>baby's first pseudo intellectual post

Sounds like the problem solves itself.

Where's the nigger with the alt-right banner post?

The older she gets the more she reminds me of my girlfriend

>"vagina" made out of colon
ayylmao

That face is in the category of
>it gets funnier the longer you look at it

If ITs cute fuck IT!

this?

I would unironically smash that

Explain how, stupid

How this impacts our lives?
Nigga this shit is on TV and it is seen by millions of kids around the world.

DUDE
WHO CARES
LMAO
*chops dick off*

Yeah. Who cares?

No, alt right not nat soc. Although admittedly those nazis looks classier than any skinheads I've seen

you're gf looks like shit user

This?

"she" kinda looks like abella danger but with a shit body

I wonder what the rate of suicide is of trans that get the colon vagina instead of the regular kind

The Dr. said it stanks and has more mucus

Too put it shortly, because individuals don't exist in bubbles, and actions have reactions.

Why do you care?

Has anyone here ever actually encountered a trans person?

Remember: a woman with short hair isn't a tranny.

>too

lol

>because individuals don't exist in bubbles, and actions have reaction

Is that all you can say? Some vague reference to cause and effect? I'm sure you blow people's minds with that down in the school yard

Yeah that. Thanks for being the stereotypical jew/liberal who spergs about muh nazis whenever a tranny jew is mocked. While you're at it cut your dick off too.

BECAUSE MY LIFE IS SHIT AND I NEED TO LOOK DOWN ON SOMEONE ELSE TO DISTRACT MYSELF, FUCK.

yes

they're all fucking loons

I've yet to meet a trans person who is mentally and emotionally stable

Oh no I fat fingered they key, I guess you win. And no, that's all I can say, it's all I will say. seefor what I think of you

and a dick

>claims someone has the mentality of a 9th grader
>then precedes to call them a pussy and claims to have some sort of intelligent argument while not sharing any parts of the argument

Accepting trans and gay culture is what it means to be truly redpilled..if you still live in a world of two genders, then you still haven't opened your mind to what reality can be

The christian god of murder and hate is dead or never existed in the first place. Its time to believe in a world that can allow others to be free...just as soon as we kill all the extremists, islamic and christian alike.

You sound pretty assblasted m8.

>still no argument
>has to link to another post in an attempt to insult

lol why even bother replying?

cant remember but wasnt there some post about how theres a pretty strong correlation between gender identity issues

An elementary school teacher in my city just won $80,000 from the state funded school district because people called her "miss" too frequently.
Last night I got groceries from a transitioning MtF but they were both too awkward to banter with and too awkward to flirt with.
t. Olympia

Why are you? You're not bringing anything to the table other than insults

You shouldn't be so easy to spot.

Direct personal impact? Doesn't effect me at all.
This shit is symptomatic of the broader moral decay that is rotting away our society.

there's nothing wrong with being transgendered

>Why are you? You're not bringing anything to the table other than insults

You were asked a question and I want a real answer. Can't you follow a conversation?

Neo vagina?

Can someone Google that for me and post pics?

>rotting away our society.

In what way?

I would ironically fuck Jazz desu

Like imagine going out on a really nice date with Jazz. Then you take her home, lay her on the bed, drape her legs over your shoulders. Plunge balls deep into her hot, tight little ass, pin her down, get face to face with her until you're brushing against those full, succulent lips, look deep into her eyes

And then whisper "ur a faget"

Reminder you are low test if you wouldn't fuck a feminine looking thing. Sexual organs don't matter. If you got wide hips and tits you better be fucking it or you a gay ass pussy.

Too bad Jazz can never jizz.