>Yes, this will be a quality thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/g/1516587361866.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, i see mongol thread

BLYAT :DDDDD

FITTA :------DDDDD

THATS SWEBISH :DDD

DID YOU KNOW THAT SPEAKING SWEDISH RAISES OF RISK CONTRACTINGS HOMOSEXUALITY BY 110% IF YOU ARE A MALE?????

THAT EXPLAINS WHY NO HETERO MEN IN SVEDEN :DDDDDDDDDDDD X-DDDD

What means blyat?

UR MOM :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kek))))

DAY IN THE ROYAL SWEDISH COURT:

KING CARL GUSTAV OF SWEDEN WAKES UP AND THINKS "WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY EMPIRE TODAY" :DD

HE WALK TO WINDOWS AND BEHOLDERS

MASSIVE GAY SEX ORGY HAPPENING AS FAR AS (GAY) EYE CAN SEE!!!!!!

:DDDDDDDDD

KING YELL "SILVIA, BRING MY GIMP SUIT!!!!" AND KING JOINS THE GAY SEX ORGY :DDDDD

HAHAHAHAH FUGGG EVEN YOUR KING HAS GAY SEXX WIDH GAY MANS :DDDDD

X-D

LATER THAT DAY GAY SEX ORGY WAS INTERRUPTED BY GRENADE ATTACK AND THE WHOLE SWEDEN WAS DECLARED AS NO-GO ZONE :DDDDDD

Why does Spurdo speak English, replacing p with b? Like "BENIS"

No

that flag makes threads that are:

1/ a bunch of Fins talking in alien Fin language and not bothering with English even though nobody understands their alien Fin lagnuage

2/ a couple of racist bastards

3/ always trying to show they are White and Nordic and always trying to hide or reject the fact that they are Western Mongolian and even their language Finno Ugric shows this

4/ they aren't very interesting or bright or of a good nature

AH THEY HAVE FINALLY UPDATED THE SWEDISH FLAG HERE I SEE :DDDDDDD

i guess that filename is not related to your picture xd

TO CONFUSE THE JAPANESE ANIME MAN :DDDDDDD

Yes, this will be a funny thread.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HAHAHA Jaban wirr neber be tricked :DDD

>Pakistani-Beautiful
Srs?

Spurdo is an iraqi-finn.

Yes Pakistani women are soooo ugly, you are right Russian brother, please continue to accept Pakistani women are ugly, Thanks

I fukken love spurdo
Best meme ever created

Absoludgelly the best threas :DDD I love binlan :DD

Spurdo is a symbol of hope and all that is good in the world.

Are the finnish still banned from KC for being memelords?

WHAT IS FAVOURITE VEGGETABLE FOR SWEDISH MAN???? :DDDD

GAYCUMBER BECAUSE ITS FITS SO NICE IN THE ASS OF SVEN :DDDDDDDDDD

LOL X--DDD

Dog bless suomi vaterland

DOG BLESS YOU MARINE EAGLE FREEDOM MAN :DDDDDD SEMPER BURGERIS

HERE IN PIC RELATED WE SEE THE MYSTIC AND NOT-VERY-ELUSIVE SWEDISH GAY UNICORN XXX--DDDD

EVERY LITTLE SWEDISH PRINCESS SVEN WANTS TO HAVE HIS OWN MAGAYCAL UNICORN (IN HIS ANUS) X---DDDD

HOMO :DDDDDDDD

YES THEY ARE :DDDD WAT MAKE SWEDES SO GAY???++ ANCIENT CURSE OR SHOULD I SAY GAYRSE???? :DDDD

LAST WEEK I WENT TO IKEA AND THEY HAD REBLACED ALL THEIR FURNITURE WITH HOMOSEX SWINGS AND BUTTPLUGS AND BANNED ALL NON HIJAB WEARING WOMEN FROM THEIR STORES :DDDDDDD X-D-D-D-

WHAT THE HELL IS GOINGS ONS :DDDD

May I be honorary Finn?

DO YOUR BEST SWEDE IMPRESSION AND I MAY CONSIDERINGS IT :DDDDD

WE WUZ KANGS X----DDD

DATS BRETTY META MEMES :DDDDD WELGOMS ABOARD IVAN :DDDD

I hope everybody forgot about all those Sami we sterilised without their consent in the 30's

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Finland, is in fact, Sweden/Finland, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Sweden plus Finland. Finland is not a country unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Swedish system made useful by the Swedish religion, system of government and Fenno-Swede elite comprising a full country as defined by the UN.

Many Sup Forums posters interact with a modified version of the Swedish nation every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Sweden which occupies Lapland and Österland is often called "Finland", and many of its citizens are not aware that it is basically the Swedish nation, developed by the Swedish Kings.

There really are Finns, and these people do live there, but they’re just a part of the country. Finns are the proletariat: the worker bees of the country that gather the resources and work in the businesses that Swedes run. The Finns are an essential part of the country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of the Swedish system. Finns are normally used to do manual labor under Swedish supervision: the whole country is basically Sweden with Finns added, or Sweden-Finland. All the so-called "Finnish" accomplishments are really accomplishments of Sweden/Finland.

DELET THIS

good thread

Is it true that finns are hikis and thats why there are so many of them on the internet

They have winters that last 24h user

I'd bet a larger portion of Swedish and Finnish posters are hikkiNEETs than elsewhere, since you never have to work a day in your life in these countries if you don't want to.

Wahey get the bevvies in kid

GAY WALL OF TEXT :DDDDD GET OUT LEAF

ain't got no how watchamacallit

colonisation edition

and you'll never walk alone

NEVER WALK alone

Cara desu lads

I have no know how. watch I'm going to call it

So is this it?

ain't got no how watchamacallit
I have no know how. watch, I'm going to call it

still cant post images

Fuck off rorke

Finland... fucking gay country!!

>tfw no half-human/half-crisp gf

obese_crying_wojak.jpg

piss arse

shut up nigger

alri deano

BONG INVASION IMMINENTS :DDDDDDDDD

legally changing my name to Shit Bastard

Why don’t you pipe down before you get hurt you little muppet

pippeli
pipe play

They should reboot Top Cat but this time call him Fuck Face

Unironically thought about changing my name to Deano

not sure if I'm cut out for this thread. little bit too rough for the likes of me

All the sensible posters have remained in the old threads I can see all the children and braindead rorkes have come here to spread their drivel

brit is too rough for every yank you poofter

*blocks the doorway and starts wanking* u sure about that princess? ;)

*grabs your cock
Wahey ya big willy woofter you’ve got a stonk on haven’t ya? Eh? Hahahahaha

cute

imagine if someone actually did that to you. horrifying

HELLO AND WELGOM TO FINLAND APPRECIATION THREAD

:DDDDD PLEASE HAVE GOOGIE AND MEME

AND DONT TOUCH THE SWEDE OR YOU MIGHT GONTRAGT THE GAY :DDDDDDDD

X---DDD

Absolutely, Funland posters are great and I'm always looking out for rare spurdos

don't ever quote me again you fucking nonce

i.4cdn.org/g/1516587361866.gif

this is cultural enrichment alright

This is how Jews must feel it’s like we have no homeland and must constantly wander the desert of the catalog in search of a people who will accept us

I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCHE SWEED :DDD NOW YOU ARE GAY :DDD
OR YOU PROBABBY HAV BEEN GAY ALL ALONGS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Best dairy product?
It's obviously cheese isn't it. Milk and butter are alright but I would fuck them off in an instant if it was a choice between them or cheese.

Milk wins easy not even close. So versatile can be a drink on its on or with tea or hot chocolate or milkshake need it for cereal as well

cheese and crackers are a godsend

WELGOM HOME BROWN MAN :DDDDDD

FUCK sake lads. ordered on friday and the package still isnt here. very unhappy.

I want to go home lads AHHHHHHHH!?!!?

getting fed up of how autistic /brit/ is being now

powdered whey

binland threads on /int are unironically the worst threads

damn

For me? It’s yogurt

binn the finn

slightly worried hiroshimoot is trying to take Sup Forums back to the original 2ch text style, lads.

T. FENNO-SWEDE :DDD PLEASE BAG UP UR BUTTPLUGS AND GO TO GAYDEN TO HAVE GAY SEX WITH YOUR BOY FRIEND :DDDDD

X--DDD

HOMO

In this time of strife, it looks like someone will have to take charge of the scattered British tribes, unify them, and lead them against the forces of diversity. I reluctantly accept this position. May God guide my hand.

Britons, rally to me HERE:
The Australians shall serve as our hosts. For a time...

Shan’t be listening to thread splitting tripfags sorry

ok mate have fun talking to yourself

DONT DERAIL MY THREAD YOU GAY :DDDDD

Everyone’s in here bro

hello. is this brit?