HOW DOES SHE DO IT POLL

>SHE'S WOMAN
>HAS TO FIGHT MEDIA
>RNC

DRUMPF HAS NO CHANCE. TIME TO GET ANOTHER CANDIDATE OR ELSE ITS GUNNA BE TOO LATE

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-underdog-1469831048
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the fuck drew this shit

This would be more accurate if the hurdles were on Trumps side. The media is pro-left after all.

A $hill ._.

This is an edit, right?

No

>Who the fuck drew this shit
The 'system' , it's gone systematic.

>mainstream media
>a barrier instead of a jetpack

Yes it is

No it's not

Records corrected ;^)

It look legit, I found this:
wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-underdog-1469831048

With pic related right on top

DELETE THIS

Delete your post

I'm gonna repost the shit out of this

We should keep memeing that Trump has no obstacles to the whitehouse

I love this meme. HILLSHILLS BTFO

WE SHALL....ITS TIME TO
CORRECT
THE
RECORD!!!!

Signed t. #ImWithHer

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
Signed t. #ImWithHer

Fake. No one can run that fast in a diaper.

This is excellent

Give me a fucking break. "The system" is not against Hillary Clinton. She literally is the system.

Someone incredibly stupid or shilly drew this trash because it is 180 degrees from reality

>one post by this ID
>$0.02 deposited in this account
>(You) (You) (You) (You)
>Really makes you think
>Sup Forums BTFO
>WTF I hate Trump now

Yo hillary, can you spot me??

Wrong. I'm here to correct the record. She has had a very difficult time with the media.

You forgot to add a fully armed heat-seaking laser-targeting hunter gunship labeled as "MEDIA" hovering on Trumps ass with the entire road and landscape blown to all smoldering ruined kingdom come.

Who could be more of an outsider than a women President?
Defending Hillary Clinton from baseless attacks is not shilling.

EXACTLY GREAT BRITAIN......EXACTLY

Except, you wouldn't be on here shitposting if it wasn't part of an organized propaganda effort. I'm sure a faggoty number of cents was just deposited into your account.

LEL....GOOD GOY

What's interesting is that you've resorted to blaming Jews so that you can blend in with other Sup Forumsacks. I had thought you shills were doing that for the past couple of days, but now I'm sure of it. I'm sure 20 pieces of silver was deposited into your account, Judas.

Wow. No words. Its the complete opposite. wtf

LEL....GOOD GOYx2

And there you are again. I like that you are so bad at this as to be transparent. I'm ok with you getting money for me replying, since it'll just run out your employer's bankroll that much sooner. Thank you for Correcting the Record. The gayest number of pennies has been deposited to your account.

LEL....GOOD GOYx3

under rated