Can someone tell me once and for all if the world hates or loves us ?

can someone tell me once and for all if the world hates or loves us ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUSGDh20Y84
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Malo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Servan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bordeaux
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Love/hate, although it's more love than hate. I can't speak for the world, though.

The entire world is ouiboo

I'm neutral towards you guys

You are subhumans compared to Germans and Latins.

I love France

World loves you but a*glo propaganda is strong

I love you mon ami but I hate what happend to your country after de Gaulle left office :(

France is uncanny valley, so many similar things and theres been so much exchange but a lot of fundamentally different things
French singers sound good though
I'm all for bullying the French though as long as it isn't George Bush iraq tier seppo shit

Brit here we love you pls annex us and have lewd intercourses with our buttocks

Like.

Altho fun to meme on.

I like studying your history but modern France is saddening.

This. Europe needs to unite against the anglo menace.
Happy anniversary, mon ami!

Both

Macron can eat my entire ass, why didn't you elect Melenchon like a sane country would

Unironically best ally

Mélenchon is racist
youtube.com/watch?v=uUSGDh20Y84

>that flag
>judging who's a subhuman and who's not

>Fuck you wog don't associate us with you, we're celtic, not latin
>Fuck you mick don't associate us with you, we're Germanic, not celtic
>Fuck you Hans don't associate us with you, we're latin, not germanic
>N-No one wants to associate with us... w-why

Melenchon is of Spanish heritage, nonwhites can't be racist.

Many people tend to idolize the image of France.

UK and France should go hand in hand. I'd rather have France as greatest ally rather than America

what is Germany's obsession with uniting stuff?

A romantic notion stemming from the 19th century to unite the many little states that had composed the HRE. Germany was split for so much of her history, that we tend to not want to let that happen again and may think it's the cure for all problems. Unity is literally the 1st word of our national anthem.

france muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers
muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers
muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers

>french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag french croissant on flag

can confirm

Your language sounds gay, but apart from that there is nothing else to hate about your country.

Why would you think that people hate you?

I still love you

The plebs love you, the rest don't care about you.

We're culturally latin, and we improved on many things the latins invented.

I'm learning your language.
I love you froggies

Everybody dreams of giong to Paris
(Apparently it's filled with beggars and homeless people though, but we don't know about that down here)

I like you!

Beautiful land, wonderful language, magnificent history. "Every man has two countries - his own and France"

Ambivalent. I think most of the world's population wouldn't even be able to pinpoint the location of France on a map.

>'us'
>post flag
Retard/nationalist/idiot detected.

France is unironically one of the most celebrated countries of the world, desu. Everybody loves your culture.

>France is unironically one of the most celebrated countries of the world
Claro, toda vez que alguém fica resfriado e com aquele monte de catarro nojento na garganta começa a falar francês.

France is a shit, bunch of gays.

If it weren't foe france Europe would be indistinguishable from Africa.

The world loves your history and the fantasy of France, and maybe some smaller, traditional (hint, hint) towns. The portions of the world who know the realities of your larger cities are scared of y'all'z shits.

France isn't just Marseille and the bad parts of Paris. I'd argue that you're actually ignorant of the "realities" of our larger cities. Life in cities like Lyon, Bordeaux, Montpellier and Aix-en-Provence is absolutely lovely, both for the high level of it and the all-surrounding culture.

Love frogs
hate krauts
simple as

France is a very diverse country from its coloni heritage it boats a mixed demographic of about 60 percent european and 40 percent mena and african which makes its cities very interesting.

I do love France though. Fuck the Krauts we have an entwined destiny we are now almost identical in make up just different due to our pasts. Our closest rival and friend. No other country is great enough to be compared to. Most of china and japan are ouiaboos in my experience also. Big soft power.

Although i admit your transport weather food culture cities etc all beat the uk

Je amore France

Do you cock-holes study world history\world's literature in your schools? Here in Russia we do, that's why I can say anything about France, but I'd never say France is inferior to Germany in any way.

my idea of France is very old, I don't really know you

The French Republic is the eternal flame of human enlightenment, the shining beacon of hope and freedom, the bringer of culture and civilization.

Hate. People like some culture and individuals but the nation is cancer.

La Vergonha venirai tanben par te, fr*ncilhot filh de puta.

napoleon did nothing wrong
the rest of europe were the bad guys

This but unironically

I like how imperialistic French are with their culture.
Like americans, but cooler somehow.

This but unironically

France has culture, that's the difference.

irrational hate

vive l'empereur

Not this not ironically

Follow the rest of the world and learn English. Your kind alongside with Russians and Germans ruin video games

France is Brazil's greatest ally, and we really like your country.
J'aime la France, even if I like Britain a little more

j'adore France. Tu morte pour liberte avec nous en le guerre pour independence americain

It's almost like France is a polyethnic country due to the space and emplacement it has relative to europe.
Oh wait, but me saying that will make people think I mean people from beyond the sea.

didn't macron say exactly that and it got misinterpreted just as you predicted you'd be?

I wuv u :3

I have no idea, I don't watch tv but that's entirely possible

So what you're saying is... France is British?

come pierre... let us make Franglaterre together

>Fuck you mick don't associate us with you, we're Germanic, not celtic
Literally nobody says that, wog boi

>Your language sounds gay
And what makes it sound gay, if you don't mind?

t. ladyboy

No way fag

we love you specifically, as a person, the others can choke on a bagette

You're weird but I like you

J'aime la France
Ensuite ils m'insultent et je me sens mal, donc je commence à détester la France
Mais ensuite j'aime encore la France car ils sont mignons.

Wow this made me vomit.

Vermine d'Amerlingue dégénéré, ne vas-tu pas finir par fermer ton claque-merde et laisser le monde regagner un peu de décence ?

Froggy? do you want Paki opinion? If so then Yes, I think we all love you

I you love too. You are my most big ally and I am happy of to be dead for the independance of the america

your language has more contractions than the other romance languages.

it disgusts me.

Si ce website marchait je posterais un mignonne grenouille qui tient une petite baguette
je t'aime

lmao

best bro
fuck anglo

You are brazilian's favorite country in Europe. France is our main european adversary in football. Also our main european partner in trade and science. Macron is now the new leader of the free world, succeding Obama and Merkel. France is great!!

Allez, on va dire que moi aussi, je t'aime bien.

based Paki-poster

Taiwan, don't make me dislike you.

I just dont get why are there so many contractions.

I need a french-algerian gf to be honest with you monsieur

it's ok

Chaque homme a deux patries : La sienne et la France.

I travelled to a few places in France:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Malo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Servan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bordeaux
And they are fucking legendary.

>France is our main european adversary in football.

Hello, are you from 2013?

We love you don't worry
t. norwegian lost in Antwerp send help plz

They write some good books...

I love Frenches.

Sorry, I wrote this but misread "us" as US.
Even thought you were retarded for applying your french flag... France is OK, better than US but you need to support your farmers and export some movie without a black car thief in the lead.

I unironically love France.

J'aime la France.

My love for France vanished when my mental picture of France went from perfume and pastry to niggers burning cars.

i looooooooooveee France! :DD

Most Danes like the French and why not? Most interesting history of all the euro countries, nice culture and great food. Too bad about the crime problems in Paris though.

Dislike. Indochinois here.

French masculinity was ripped apart when they surrendered and collaborated with the nazis, and decide to be colonial cucks and collaborate with the Japs who caused a major famine in 1945.

Afterwards the french tried to reassert their masculinity but shortly got btfo'd, including your best general Tassigny.

it also helps that your policy was literally deliberate rape by unleashing ex-nazi war criminals and tiralleurs onto the land. glad that france has thoroughlly learned its not a power in the world anymore and the french reputation is also forever marked as weak surrender monkeys.