/got/ general

small guy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Y1HUAUA.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you feel about the Stark line getting FISHED?

Anyone else they could just be like normies and love season six for all the "epic" action? I almost wish I never read the books because I wouldnt know what was being left out.
I just dont see how no one notices the massive quality drop when you compare a single scene of season 1 to now.

>robb died
>bran and arya will likely never breed
>rickon will disappear
>sansa will be VALED

>jon will probably be lord of winterfell or king the north

Not so bad, I guess.

Shit Tully genes sorted them all out.

I just still fucking miss Ned
I get GRRM wanting to subvert things but its a shame he writes the stereotype characters he wants to play off of so much better than anything else

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

*happens*

You breed with Tully, your line gets sullied

pretty much all the riverlanders except the blackwoods (and maybe the darrys) are subhuman

Would Margaery fuck a Dothraki Khal if his khalazar was about to siege Highgarden?

Stannis would probs rather lose to Robb than make an agreement.

This.

Tully genes eventually kill themselves off, just take thousands of innocent lives down with them first

Not so bad

anyone know where i can find the behind the scenes video of the man in the dragon green screen suit flying behind tyrion? funniest shit ever

I honestly thought they were gonna keep Rickon alive for precisely this reason.

I really dont see how their relationship would work if they have sex beyond simple attraction or hate fucking
Dany feels entitled to rule and should not feel very good feelings toward a Stark who threatens this.At best she could rightly reason a simple marriage would resolve the issue the most simply.
Jon would mostly hold Daenarys in contempt or care very little about her, he would only want a good deal to help his people. So he would be maybe the second king who knelt. He would tell her every thing she had done wrong and not like any part of her attitude.
Neither is even really attracted to each others personality type. Dany likes assertive bad boys who go after her aggressively and kill the same, Jon is not like this. Jon likes a girl who goes after him aggressively and basically forces him into a relationship, Dany is not like this either.

Does anyone have a higher quality screencap of this scene?
It's from S5E9 after twenty good men raided the Baratheon army camp.

I'd like it for my Melly folder, plus I like the look of the Baratheon guard uniforms.

Wouldn't Tyrion be dead if Stannis had won the Blackwater? Jaime would be the last living child of Tywin, and Tywin would sue for peace and pledge fealty to Robb rather than Stannis to save his only chance of continuing his line. Then it's the Lannisters and Starks vs. Stannis.

The wildcard now is the Tyrells. Stannis can marry Shireen off to one of Mace's sons, but Robb could just as easily do it too by marrying off Sansa. Tywin would plead Robb to get on the offensive and place Tommen on the throne in exchange for the North's independence.

My favorite "alt timeline" is still one where Ned goes to the wall and becomes lord commander instead of Jon, but it's impossible to have a northern rebellion without Ned dying.

Just because that's the way it worked out with ginger minge doesn't mean that's how he always is with relationship chemistry. Danny is a more established pattern, though I wouldn't put it past her to be able to abide a formal arrangement with some fringe benefits and being willing to fuck around at just the prospects of something like that.

> Tyron
hes infinitely more valuable alive, and easily recognizable. Any sane knight would capture him, as well as Cersei. She'd later be killed, and her kids forced into the Faith/Watch but Tyrion is no guiltier of treason then any other minor lord sword to Joffery. Stannis is not above taking hostages, as Theon attests.

Tywin would have to choose between Jamie and Tyrion. But if he sues for peace with stannis, who would also have Sansa, he presumably could keep Jamie alive by threatening to kill Sansa.

>She'd later be killed, and her kids forced into the Faith/Watch

god I'd pay money to see Joffrey in the Night's Watch, that sounds fucking hilarious.

Wouldn't you have to kill Cersei, Jamie and all the kids if they were proven to be incest children? Which they would have to be for Stannis to sit the throne.

joffrey is not a coward tho. only the show made him like this.
To quote (Pyp talking about Grenn?) he's too stupid to be a coward. Like when he wanted to train with Robb using live steel.

Aside from his young age, he would do fine I think, once he learned -the hard way- that he's not in charge there.

why did they make meryn trant into pedo?

I keep forgetting that it was Cersei who forced Joffrey back into the red keep during the battle of the blackwater.

Reminder that Joffrey kicked Robb's ass.

Depends, stannis let Gilly and her kid live despite the incest, and they don't have any value to him. Cersei is dead as shit, infidelity as a queen is treason. Jamie is probably dead too, but he's still in Robbs custody.

would be funnier to see him go to war with the goldcloaks
>few thousands guardsman - most of whom just enlisted in the city watch days ago - going to war against 20k hardened soldiers who have been at war for a year

What about when Arya fucked him up?

Because he was a Tully.

In war + one on one.

he was very drunk, caught off guard, and threatened by a direwolf

Is this canon?

i.imgur.com/Y1HUAUA.jpg

I thought I recalled Ned's reasons for going to Cersei was so the children weren't killed. But I didn't know if that was the law or if Robert would kill them in a rage.

I'd have kicked its ass desu.

he was trying to kill her and Mycah... That makes him cruel, not a coward. And then he was jumped by a fucking wolf.

Given how the training sequence with Robb seem to implying that he was holding his own against him, I'd say that him failing to hit anything against arya/mycah was more random chance, or just being too mad to fight properly.

Naw there isn't enough blood for him to be able to finish.

>holding his own
I thought he was getting destroyed so he had to pull the 'muh live steel' thing to get out of it

>sansa having a landing strip
she'd go full bush, or fully shaven.

She is canonically that hideous, yes.

'light' insults were flying back&forth between the 2, if Robb had been destroying him think he would have said something about it. He was fuming.

She's a Queen, queens have well groomed pussy hair

found the passage
>"You got more swats than you gave, Joff,"
absolutely blown the fuck out

>And then he was jumped by a fucking wolf.
Yeah and he cried like a lil bitch about it

I know right? Most 11y/o kids attacked by wolves just kick their asses and ask them they want more. Because most people are cartoon characters.

I just don't see either has being really attracted to each other beyond both just being good looking people
Jon would immediately recognize all of Dany's flaws, and unless she promised to send all her dragons North to fight the WWs he would not really like her.
Dany will not only be annoyed at Jon not caring about her dragons, her claim to the throne, considering her just another of the three monarchs claiming the throne he has dealt with, pointing out her irrelevance to what he truly cares about, and just pointing general failures of character, she will also be not attracted to his general meekness. At best she is attracted by his hard rejection and straightforwardness, with a touch of attraction to his now high status, fighting ability, and not making a big deal of his Resurrection.
They could be a couple only if Dany is aggressive in pursuing a relationship with the first person who does not really want her

It was an snl joke video

When will they learn?

Is there any way for Hot Pie to end up in bed with a queen? Cersei, Margaery, Dany?

He was 12 in AGOT

No, Dead, Maybe

Let's assume Margaery is alive

>he died so you could find what you have lost
literally what the fuck did bloodraven mean by that?

*blocks your path*

>>sansa will be VALED
elaborate

vague meaningless mystical bullshit that sounds kinda cool

is bloodraven D&D?

I just had a dream that I was Michelle Pfeiffer's agent and I was trying to cast her in GoT.

Who'd you cast her as? Current Michelle, or prime (catwoman) Michelle.

ayyyyyyy lmao

thats just fucking embarrassing.

you couldn't be more correct

>I almost wish I never read the books because I wouldnt know what was being left out.
This would've worked for season 2-4.
But you don't need to have read the books to see that S5/6 are full of shit that doesn't make any sense at all. You just need a turned on brain, which most showfags lack.

Will they stack the 2 boxes for the Jon/Bran scenes?

Current : Barbrey Dustin
Prime : Tysha

>page 647181

>page

>arya will likely never breed

Not on my watch

why would they cast a manlet to play a monster person 100% covered by make up?

Implying it wont be GoT's greatest love story

revels her true form to Gendry in S7, watch him cut his own throat

She'll get bred by Jon, her Stark looks give her a pass, just like Jon's do

the manlets are rising to protect the original manlets (the children)

What would be the most kino way for Dany to die?
>she should be eaten alive by her precious dragons while crying for them to stop, after being raped by someone, perhaps Jamie or stone man Mormot.

Does someone in the costume department have a fetish or did they blow the show's budget on CGI lizards and now everyone has to share outfits?

In lore, how the fuck did they raise that statue and how are the brittle cliffs below supporting such a huge amount of weight?

In lore, how do people feel about sailing under man's underpants to enter the bay?

>8 thousand year old family line
>9 people actually named Stark
Are Starks the least fertile house?

presumably the same way they made the colossus of rhodes irl

Sometimes burning oil drips out of his ass, so I imagine it's pretty intense

Childbirth that brings the dawn and kills her dragons

Only death can pay for life

>female commissar cosplay convention
D&D was a mistake

>he fell for the colossus of rhodes meme

She tries to do the "walking into fire" thing again without realizing her fire resistance is situational and her skin melts off

less of a meme than the hanging gardens which literally didn't exist

Gay.

She goes mental when she gets the throne and ends up burning everyone. Gets killed by Tywin.

Nice art, but isnt the long bridge supposed to connect two halves of the city. The noble side and the not so noble side?

"Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelt fouler."

I imagine it's pretty intense.

Why didn't another house build another bridge further north along the Trident

gay like dildos

Well Dany doesn't give a fuck about the 7 kingdoms as a whole as she has already promised Dorne and the Iron Islands their independence. Jon will ask for the same, Dany will say blah blah blah your father tried to have me killed and then Varys will explain to her that Ned was the only person who tried to stop the assassination. Then they team up for White Walker shenanigans and becomes friends.

She only promised the Iron Isles independence and even then only on certain conditions that she would've instituted had she ruled them anyway

Why was he such a dick?

I bet Dany is going to give everyone independence and make some sort of democracy, to show her as a true visionary and liberator.

Are you fucking stupid?