Third Doctor's Tattoo Edition

Last Week on Doctor /Who/:

Other urls found in this thread:

saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/
twitter.com/elgatodocecolas
quora.com/Would-James-Corden-be-a-good-choice-for-the-13th-Doctor
goldderby.com/article/2017/doctor-who-who-should-replace-peter-capaldi-13th-doctor/
youtube.com/watch?v=a442O-EPK70
youtube.com/watch?v=cEndQeImVHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For sure.

Reminder.

Yeah, I hope they don't do the whole
>let's wait until the finale of the season to pretend to remember that all those people are still waiting to just fucking die.

So did the Doctor regenerate a tattoo? Did he get it somehow after regenerating but before going to earth? Maybe 2 got the tattoo done and it's some kind of time tattoo that persists through regenerations. Does 4 have the tattoo too?
So many questions

I will kill myself if it isn't Kris Marshall honestly.

It's pretty much confirmed user, don't worry.

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.) Due date is tentatively August 22nd.

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged

Why Capaldi's photo is so fucked up in this picture?

he just looks like that

Anyone who used to partake in Secret Santa /who/

How do I gift something to a friends wishlist? When I click add to cart on Amazon it will only let me select my own address.

>172 days until Kris Marshall

Why are days are passing so slowly lads

That person has to make their address available in their settings for their wish list.

they have to put there address on there and make it public..oddly I came into this problem recently too.

Zach user here. Just looked at the tentative line up for the guests coming to the convention this year.

-Ace
-Nicholas Briggs

I've never met any of them before, so this should be cool!

You should take this picture to Sixie, make him sign it, and then take it into the picture with him.

We expect hella pictures.

u wil be deletd

Of course. I will get as many as I'm allowed.

Oh god. It's just hit me how much I'm going to miss these 2.

Thange my deawr, an wit sweems not ah mowmant twoo swoon.

FARK OFF

I bought the Fourth Doctor last week.

He already made his wishlist public and it's not letting me gift still, what do I need to do?

how do we feel about ingrid oliver

Cute. Will probably be brought back alongside Kate for the Chibnall's era. Looking forward to them getting developed characters.

i'd love a more unit focused season sort of like RTDs stuff

dyke/10

I dont know, they re entered the info when the glitch came up and i was able to do it the next day. Good luck.
I like her, her cosplay is easy for Belle, theres not much to it.

I'm going to travel in the bus for 6 hours.
Recommend me an earkino.

Have you heard Spare Parts?

I can't wait for you guys to get BTFO

I've seen literally 0.5 Fifth Doctor TV stories and I'm afraid I wont enjoy it.
Or would I?

>Your partner can knock you up from the other side of the planet with his big hard multidimensional snorkel it's like a leaf blower/sucker!
What did she mean by this?

Current bets on 13th are just weird

Rassilon worked with a biologist named Thremix, who had created a virus that he speculated would grant the Gallifreyans immortality. Rassilon ordered the release of the virus, which wiped out a large proportion of the Gallifreyan population, and gave the remainder the ability of full-bodily regeneration. (PROSE: The Scrolls of Rassilon)

When is this going to be canonised in TV show?

fuck man cloister gets all the girls

>he doesn't know
Do you even project to the astral plane bro?
Its kind of creepy

>the dude from IT Crowd

You know, he wouldn't actually be too terrible.

I've never watched any 5th Doctor stories and I thought it was good.
Might take a look at the wiki for some quick info on the companion though.

Is James Corden confirmed for the Thirteenth Doctor, yes or no?

I heard this on /who/ a long time ago, but nobody ever confirmed or denied it.

I support a Japanese transgender companion.

Bad Wolf > Dalek > The Empty Child > Father's Day > The End of the World > Boom Town > The Unquiet Dead > Rose > Aliens of London >The Long Game

Only legally viable answer.

I swear to God if he is I'll never watch a single one of his fucking episodes except for the one where his doctor dies of a fucking heart attack while eating.

Series 9 soundtrack when?
Series 10 soundtrack when?

holy shit guys LIL B follows the bbc doctor who account. based god confirmed for whovian

James Corden is pretty talented, mate, he is certainly a lot better than Seth Meyers. His Doctor might actually be a good one. You sound jealous that you cannot sing like he can.

You know, this would greatly intrigue me. Corden is a pretty funny and talented guy. I cannot picture him as The Doctor, but I also get the sense that he might surprise me. Plus it was hard for me to picture Christopher Eccleston as The Doctor.

I thought this was a /who/ meme, but I guess he's been talked about on the Internet elsewhere.

quora.com/Would-James-Corden-be-a-good-choice-for-the-13th-Doctor
goldderby.com/article/2017/doctor-who-who-should-replace-peter-capaldi-13th-doctor/

William Hill closed betting again then. Was probly a load of bets on PWB after the Newsnight thing.

When I get this in the mail when it's released, would any of you /who/res want me to stream it while I fill art requests from the thread?

he also follows peter davison..

/who/, please tell me if this is possible. Please tell that kids who might have been introduced to Doctor Who through the Lego Dimensions video game would remember Peter Capaldi as their first Doctor?

david tennant is a shit actor

You don't like stage acting, bud?

APOLOGIZE

What is Lego Dimensions and it featured Doctor Who?

*BARES TEETH*
APOLOGIZE-AH!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA LIL B FOLLOWS GARETH ROBERTS. my day is made

It's a Skylanders or Disney Infinity kind of game and yes, The Doctor was actually a main character in the series. He was also a very good character to get as you have to own the Tardis to get certain unlockables like the Flintstones and Jetsons content. Plus you didn't even need an overpower superhero like Superman since it seems like the Doctor Who set had all of those abilities covered since it came with K-9, the Tardis, and The Doctor. They also included the other 12 incarnations as well as their Tardis interiors. They would also have a regeneration animation when you respawn.

The 12th Doctor would regenerate into the 1st Doctor since they couldn't possibly know who would be the 13th and so forth.

youtube.com/watch?v=a442O-EPK70

Sounds hella comfy

Sounds fun, when are you expecting it?

Will they patch Marshall into the game once he's announced?

I always HATED that picture of Tennant and cannot fathom why it's used as often as it is in these things

Ugh 13 announcement WHEN?

Probably not. It's a dead game.

I don't know. They might release a new fun pack with the 13th Doctor and have him serve as a patch of some sort. The information is retained within a lego piece that is read by the setup that comes in the base package. But Lego is focusing on other IPs to include now so they might be done with Doctor Who especially since they would have most likely introduced a Bill fun pack.

>that Lego 8 TARDIS

Okay holy shit that is comfy. There was a lot of heart put into this

Comes out in November, quite a ways away

They are still releasing sets for the game, but so far, it looks like it is dying right now.

Although, /r/legodimensions remains surprisingly active and I still see the sets sold in Target and Wal-Mart. Maybe Lego is just waiting until all of the new console hype dies down.

We already know who it is lad. The real question is who's the next companion.

>he thinks The Black Hole is a Season 6B story

When will we get a Doctor who wears a hat again /who/? It's been a while

Yeah, Eight's Tardis was possibly the best one, it just makes me sad that Lego would never make a standalone Lego Doctor Who game. They could even do what they did for Lego Star Wars: The Complete Sage and have a spot where you could create your own Doctor and your character would regenerate into them after it goes through all of the other ones.

And I'm to believe that why?

Holy shit are you me, I've always thought he looked like a fucking weasel in that image. What an awful, awful picture, and for fuck's sake it's often treated as the official 10 pic

Because the vast amount of evidence points to Marshall being the Doctor.

I support an American Doctor Who.

list it for me

Question: Is The Doctor's name really Doctor Who or was Missy just fucking around?

>article says their "super legit" sources say it's marshall
>idiots bet on him as a result
>vast amounts of evidence
????????

>few months ago there was a Mirror article saying Kris Marshall has been cast as the 13th Doctor
>yeah yeah I know it's the Mirror but remember they have a pretty decent track record when it comes to Who, they've had legitmate leaks like they knew Davros was returning in series 9, knew most of the plot to Time of the Doctor, knew Clara's fate in series 9
>all the other big name actors who have been rumored to be 13 have all firmly denied the rumors (like Waller-Bridge), Marshall is the only one who has given vague answers like "I wouldn't bet on it" and such
>Kris left the big drama series Death in Paradise that he was the star of at the beginning of the year
>he has no real work lined up for the foreseeable future, after quitting DiP his schedule is suspiciously clear
>and finally Chumbley, the guy who gave us a legitmate leak of the two TARDIS pics told us his source says the Doctor is definitely a male

It's Marshall.

Why do I wish I were Clara Oswald when I am currently undergoing gender transitioning?

I guess it depends on what gender you're transitioning to.

Male-to-female, I wish I could dress as classy as she does and as adorable as she is except I might end up looking like Rose or Bill.

Bill has pretty nice outfits too desu

tardis pics?

She sure does.

If I could be flawless retrofitted into a clone of the exact opposite gender or flawlessly Rule 34'd I'd definitely go the opposite way. As it stands I would currently consider medical science to be too shitty, too expensive and completely lacking in the experience. Also I think there are too many drawbacks (M → F probably a high risk of cancer and clotting) and F → M heart disease.

youtube.com/watch?v=cEndQeImVHA

The TARDIS is dying slowly.
It gets bigger when it dies as shown in 'The Time of the Doctor'.

Nah, it's just a new prop, for the show.

it's capaldi and hartnell's tardises side by side you absolute pudding brain

I understand where you are coming from but you are still a dumbass.

Old beat up shit box looked infinitely better than pristine "repainted every day" HDTARDIS.