If all she did was eat pizza and never did anything athletic, why didn't she get fat?

If all she did was eat pizza and never did anything athletic, why didn't she get fat?

Didn't eat much or was bulimic.

>Many teenagers have fast metabolism.
>walks to and from school everyday
>walks to her friends house everyday
>gym period
>she didn't eat pizza every day

she worked at sneed's

I could gorge myself on anything I wanted and stay skinny until I was around 23

Early 30s now and i still stuff my face constantly but I eat almost no sugar and try to cook most of my meals
Back at my college weight after losing 50 pounds

Metabolisms are underrated

Some people are just born with shit ones

>>gym period

I have been eating like shit for every day of my 27 years on Earth and I am Auschwitz mode. Some people just got it.

CAUSE SHE WAS A FUCKING CARTOON

because she is a cartoon hahah how this is even possible she don't exist like nigga close your eyes hahah

how's her foot game

It's metabolism yes it's a real thing. Kids have super high metabolisms because they are still growing so the body needs to break down shit to keep growing. Once guys are like 24 it completely slows down for girls it's usually 19.

Guys get fat because they aren't use to eating so much and not having anything athletic to do since they are now in college, whereas girls just have horrible ass eating habits (nutella scoops for dinner yes I've seen it happen) and balloon up.

I'm 6'2 and no matter what I eat, I can never push over 70kg.

Metabolism, there have been weeks on end I've lived off KFC and Mcdonalds and not put on a kilo.

>no matter what I eat
>there have been weeks on end I've lived off KFC and Mcdonalds

It's not what you eat it's HOW MUCH you eat.
Count calories retard.

She walked almost everywhere

I want her standing on my neck.

were Daria and Quinn lesbians?

thats jane.

>A single slice of pizza a day will make you fat
>This is what eurotrash actually believe.

best girl

Some teenagers can eat whatever they want and not gain an ounce.

I was one of those. So I never developed good eating habits, and now I'm a fatass.

I dunno why I'm so into Daria. I guess I have a thing for plain janes (ironic, with Jane and all).

The others are great, too.

I did exactly that and I was 180cm 78kg until I turned 25

enjoy your skinny guy heart attack

Spooky scary skeleton

She never ate enough pizza to gain that much weight, although she'd be a high bodyfat percentage and no muscle mass.

weight=calories first and foremost

Female fantasy.

She would eat a single slice

Not a whole family size pizza while chugging a 2lt bottle of soda

You can eat literally any food you want and not get fat as long as the number of calories you consume is small enough. She probably didn't even eat a full 2000 calories a day.

Yeah until you get a little older and hit 26. That shit stops and you have to watch what you eat.

Is this worth watching?

No. It doesn't hold up. Anyone who says otherwise is nostalgiaing hard

People saying she had high metabolism are retarded, high metabolism people as well as animals are very energetic and move fast. They'll never look/act like that. Plus not eating very regularly will slow down your metabolism so that you're not hungry all the time. She just didn't eat much.

If we listened to Sup Forums we would never watch anything. If we listened to Sup Forums we would play nothing.

I'm thin as fuck and skinny as fuck and I never do shit. I sit on my ass all day, drinking custard from the box and eating chips and I never gain any weight or feel the need to be active.
Now what?

>inb4 die young, I know I will.

You just think youre skinny, i was like you and then i started working. I thought was skinny at 150 and now im 130 with abs and im invisible sideways.

It's ok, the novelty of Daria being a smartass know it all wears off when you realise that all of the characters are intentionally dumber than they should be so she looks smarter than she really is. The show shines best when Daria is challenged in some way, such as the more dramatic episodes involving Tom later in the series, or the handful where she actually learns something from Jane or her parents.
Otherwise this show is mostly just nostalgia for the pre-9/11 period and rather tame by modern standards, but if you have any interest in watching it you may as well watch a few episodes and see what you think, there are many worse ways to spend your time.