/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-GF8WPTSXw
news.com.au/world/us-probe-finds-ms13-the-worlds-deadliest-gang-has-infiltrated-australia/news-story/621448cb054eab4bb72d3b65fa3329c3
mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/balenciaga/triple-s-mesh--nubuck-and-leather-sneakers/1018515?ppv=2
booktopia.com.au/medical-school-interviews-george-lee/prod9781905812059.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hate myself

been implanting rice crispies into the runt's dreams again
he fevers for the crispies

Love the Pope and the IRA

ajaja ay corumba

dumb wormposter

The Chad soy boy

aww look at that cute lil nigger baby

the streets aint for everybody

thats why they made sidewalks

the doctor i was shadowing said that i was probably more aware of that sort of stuff than 95% of gp's because of the range i'd seen and the specificity of it all. getting into med is totally different. our entrance exams don't even have anatomical questions. it's retarded abstract shit that has no association with your ability to study medicine.

Why did you spread degeneracy to the whole world?

hows /gf2018/ going user?

Official /brit/ Forbes rich list

>1. Craven
>2. Oxford bender
>3. That airline pilot that was here 2 years ago
>4. That aussie with the beach house

tfw this cleavage will never be mine

im last because i live in cornwall

thought craven turned out to be a schizo fraud in the end though

our god is an awesome god he reigns from heaven above

>sidewalks
FOY

>tfw a dream lover with no time machine
youtube.com/watch?v=e-GF8WPTSXw

news.com.au/world/us-probe-finds-ms13-the-worlds-deadliest-gang-has-infiltrated-australia/news-story/621448cb054eab4bb72d3b65fa3329c3

>The probe found MS-13 members in Korea, France and Australia

lads

her teeth are yellow

I reckon coastguard yank is rolling in it

>www.news.com.au
Not confident my browser can handle this link.

might as well have a big old fry up

wasn't there some guy who owned a farm and had horses

so are mine

snapped this Monument to the Unknown Toilman

its just an aggregator of the murdoch papers

the aussie? think he just worked there

Ah yes, Runescape, Beer and Lofi. A winning combination

Is it meant to be Sebastian Koch?

Imagine it's your job to clean that up. How long do you reckon you'd need? Remember you need to get under those pallets and fridges as well.

>5'8

what does it have then? med here is the equivalent of getting into an ivy league, you need to have a near perfect matriculation exam and a 3% tier pre uni test that consists of mainly maths and reading sections and then pass a specialized test that checks your social skills and ability to stand under pressure
honestly might go for nursing despite it usually seen as a female job

post fucking machines

Whatever they're paying you, it's not worth it

piss arse

I should give Cowboy Bebop another chance.

>runescape
at least pick a better game haha this nigger thinks he's in 2003

Cockney accent is awful

how in the fuck would you even clean up all that oil with typical wageslave supermarket tools? don't think it's even possible, a mop would just push it around everywhere and they wouldn't have fabrics to just soak it all up

I have never met someone who watches anime and isn't a complete weirdo

me too it looks comfy

yea you should you repugnant little cockroach

not sure how i'd even start to clear that mess up

Australian pre-med lad, I'm in the exact same situation. Smashed the entrance exam, got 4 interviews and was rejected by everyone. Reapplied this year with a tonne of care experience. Had 3 interviews, waiting to hear back. Have you had any interviews yet?

was thinking the same thing, I split oil on the kitchen floor a few months back, had to throw away a mop and a towel.

find extremely big messes like this to be oddly fascinating..

As a cunt who hates anime, Cowboy Bebop is skits

if they were smart they'd just leave it until the night cleaners came in at night and make them deal with it

t. worked at coles for six months

they normally have powder that helps absorb liquids and make them easier to clean but i dont know how well it would work with oil

t. retail wagie for 2 years

same
*stares at Brexit*

without family you have no money, without money you have no friends.

consider yourselves lucky

i want a cute gf

Knew that my degree was worthless but made no effort to network with all my free time in uni been a NEET ever since fucked it haven’t I?

its considered arrogant to be fascinated by yourself

hmm!

>watching anime

I felt like a manchild even just watching R&M

the graduate pathway for med (not pre-med stuff) has 3 sections - reasoning in humanities (comprehension), written expression (2 essays based upon stimuli provided) and reasoning in the sciences (110 questions).

the reasoning in sciences covers uni level organic and physical chemistry, uni level biology and 1st year uni physics on top of weird as fuck shit that is all stimulus based. you get a rank score from that, then combine that with your GPA and apply to schools. just about every school interviews, so then you have to interview and prove you're not an autistic sociopath who can hold a conversation, or deal with incredibly stressful social situations i.e. actors pretending they're going to kill themselves and you have to infer from the conversation they plan on doing it etc.

it's designed to be non-patrician and allow people in regardless of where they may have fucked up previously. it's still a giant piss take and the test is a rort.

maybe sort of scoop most of it up with a dustpan and brush?

Fucks sake just got measured at the hospital and I'm actually 171 cm. Was 174 before coming to Thailand. There must be something in the food.

rent free

rent boy

TINY

AFRICAN

MIDGETS

>I'm actually 171 cm

probably would wrap my shoes in carrier bags for the job, and try to stay upright
dustpan and brush for the bottles first
then a mop and detergent, working towards the middle
re-opening the aisle is first priority so getting that floor usable is job 1, then afterwards, go after that oil under the fridges and pallets
I like to think I'd enjoy the challenge but that is a tall order for min wage

even when I was 10 or whatever and I was watching beyblade or pokemon or digimon or whatever I was constantly thinking "god anime is fucking gay"

soy boy

there's literally nothing wrong with good anime you stunted runt. you probably watch shit like mr. robot and think its a super epic and mature show

Good lad

mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/balenciaga/triple-s-mesh--nubuck-and-leather-sneakers/1018515?ppv=2

these sold out in an hour

but they're ugly and expensive

anime is faggotory

awful lot of runts in the world

faggotory here

bob geldof is a murderer

>you have quite a mess on your hands here
>first thing's first
>could i have some of that coffee?

FOY

the interviews can be fucked. i didn't interview last year because this system is a joke, and only allows you one interview. you could literally get 100% on the exam, but you are only allowed one interview and could technically not get in if you bombed it hard enough.

care experience is great, and schools absolutely suck off volunteer work. there's a book we were using for interview prep, booktopia.com.au/medical-school-interviews-george-lee/prod9781905812059.html

it's actually a UK publication, so would help you a lot more if you unfortunately have to apply again but fingers crossed you don't!

reckon the comfiest i could be is:
-in bed
-listening to lofi hiphop / futurefunk
-half asleep
-lights dimmer
-with another man wrapped around my torso

delet

Imagine paying £500 for them hahaha

>teehee im bent btw :v

very comfy indeed! :3

yea sounds similar to what goes on here give or take. iirc there are a lot of complaints about the social test and its not standardized and if the actor you get confronted with has a shite say you're done
what's the situation like in australia with asian immigrants and life sciences? is it like in na where like 80% of new med students are indians or chinese or it a bit less hmm diverse

watched that just the other day
i liked bruce willis the most

Can you combine old ucas points with current

I have a conditional uni offer that requires a certain amount of points

(I'm 22 not underage)

uhh.. you mean a woman right?

This but instead of a cuddling a man I’m getting spooned by a cute girl (I’m the little spoon)

giv cute gf

>22
>ucas
haha lad what are you doing

Got accused of sexual assault on facebook boys

Al Pacino 170, Mark Walberg 172, Tom Cruise 170, Zach Efron 173 etc. all iconic male sex symbols are around my height

I just left the army don't want to be a minimum wage runt

FOLC

ah nice to meet a fellow manlet in this thread