Horsin' Around

Anyone else remember this show? It was pretty comfy, although it's now pretty dated.
What was your favourite episode?

youtube.com/watch?v=a1d1S58P0nc

This year instead of giving us the christmas special like last season they should give us the series finale where he fucking dies.

is this the thread where we pretend that bojack horsemen is a good show?

God that finale was depressing. What were they thinking?
Not to mention, I'm pretty sure by that point Olivia should have been old enough that she wouldn't need to go into child services again and could just take custody of Sabrina.
Show really went downhill after they fired Kazzaz.

The show is called Horsin' Around. Bojack Horseman is an actor, stop getting those mixed up.
Speaking of, did anyone read his book? Dude is fucked up.

just because it's from the 90's doesn't mean it's good, fucking nostalgiafags

IDW is publishing a Horsin Around comic
It's actually not bad

Man, my artist friend is weird. He showed me a picture he drew of little Sabrina, grown to age 30, having sexual relations with The Horse! Now that's too much, man.

Is the whole show as melodramatic as the few clips of it I've seen are?

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who think Horsin Around is better than Mr. Peanutbutter's House

That was Ghost Written, are you a moron? He didn't actually write it.
Why would someone as narcissistic and sociopathic as Bojack write a novel defaming himself, really.

>The actor that starred the dad hasn't been in a decent flick in 26 years
>Went to rehab several times
>Involved in multiple scandals
>Herb Kazzaz, an old friend of his constantly writes what a jackass he is on twitter
>Herb is dying of cancer, yet old bo' won't even visit him
>All the reports from people that new Bo say he's a lonely bitter old piece of shit
>Recently he was on trial for abusing illegal Horse Tranquilizer
>Own agent quit on him apparently
>His last beacon of home his secretariat movie flopped
Is there anyone more pathetic than this guy, like I almost feel sorry for the guy.
I mean almost, I would but the 7th season of HA just plain sucked.

*Hope
Fuckin spellcheck

>Flopped
>Implying it's not going to win an oscar

>The kids drop their bags in the living room and run around
>there's already pictures of them as a family on the walls

0/10 immersion broken. Fuck this show. Fucking set designers or continuity editors need firing.

Mr. Peanutbutter's House was a blatant rip-off

Fuck you, Secretariat was a work of art

It started off pretty good, but then it becomes all preachy and moralistic and spends too much time trying to show what a good guy Secretariat was.
If they were going to do a Secretariat movie, it should've been gritty and shown what he was really like.

Top 10 episodes
>the science project episode
>the Olivia borrows Bojacks car episode
>the trip to the beach episode
>the child services home inspection episode
>the bojack has a date episode
>the 2 dates to prom episode
>the one where they go to london for no reason episode
>ethan runs for class president
>series finale
>the whose joint is this? episode

You forgot the
>maybe the parents are still alive episode
>Ethan likes his first girl episode
>the montage episode
>Olivia gets a job episode

Pretty shit list m8

What about the school shooting episode? I think they went too far with that one.

I thought the season where Bojack became the president of the United States and they had Air Horse One was a criminally underrated season. Yes, it was all shown to have been a dream by the beginning of the next season, but I still enjoyed the ride.

>Horsin' Around
>Not superior Mr. Peanutbutter's House
When did this place get such shit taste?

>there are people who think 90s shows are good on Sup Forums

So are you guys a Zoe or Zelda?

Total Zoe

Speaking of, whatever happened to the movie based on that time Mr. Peanutbutter stole the D from Hollywoo so he could propose to his girlfriend? I heard that they started filming, but then for some reason it was never finished.
Amusingly, Bojack Horseman was gonna play the part of Mr. Peanutbutter (they're friends in real life), Naomi Watts was gonna play the girlfriend and Quentin Tarantulino was gonna direct.

It's a gift basket now.

I just noticed the child actors name is Hitler-Smith.

Is that a joke towards another child actor who had a ridiculous name like Stalin or something?

It was shit, fuck off nostalgiafags