Who JUSTed her?

Who JUSTed her?

It didn't have to end this way.

her mk ultra programming

Her publicist, agent, and record company

It's like her and Miley switched places

She's a pop star in her 30's, she's old and washed up this is her attempt to stay relevant.

She was never good looking to begin with.
Everyone was fooled by the 20lbs of makeup she wore.
Now that her hair is fucked, you can notice her age kicking in.

Hillary losing really put a damper on the whole "i am woman, hear me roar" shit she was coasting on for so long. She tried going back to being a sex fueled teenie bopper, but just fucked her shit up instead.

By summers end, Incoming nude "leaks". Cap it.

Breakup with Mayer maybe

Theres always the one dumb faggot who says this shit. isn't there?

Usually they post some bony meme actress with a pet name like kiki or riri or someshit.

Mental illness judging from her interviews

She was never hot, even during her prime.
All that fucking makeup.
Christ.

kek u gay nigga?

You have the taste of a nigger. Get off of my board.

I prefer good looking women who don't look like shit like Katy Perry.

All women wear makeup. go back to cunnyposting.

>Syphilis may cause serious blood vessel and heart problems, mental disorders, blindness, nerve system problems, and even death. The symptoms of tertiary (late) syphilis depend on the complications that develop but is believed to be the gestation of blood vessel abnormalities in the brain. Erratic behavior may ensue. Dramatic physical alterations, life changes and depression result.

yeah she probably looks fucked compared to your anime girls

oh dear

decent tits and decent ass, I don't see the big deal

JUST

the wall did
shes just hitting that point where, aside from not being a bubble gum 20 year old pop sta, she wants more out of life. All celebrities do this more or less, like when Daniel craig bitched about being james bond for the 12th time. They may have vanity projects and live in bubbles, but theyre still people and more to the point people whos soul purpose is being (what they call) and artist. She just wants to be respected and loved. Its just most people (women) go through this phase when theyre in their early 20s, but she got to live at 21 for the past decade so its catching up now

post a pic of ur gf

So our hair and looks makes us act differently?

My mom doesn't and she's a gorgeous woman, fgt

she's in the struggling stage of the MK Ultra process, is when they fight against but at the end there's no escape

post your mom fgt

She started acting this way after Trump won and i think she was a big Hillary supporter.
I think Trump winning may have broke her a bit, i mean wasn't one of her new songs all about how we live in a 1984 type of world?

Oh my fucking god this is like singing hilary clinton.

>sweat on her boobs

JUST

>Universal Studios

Is she one of their monsters?

>DAT brown guy's face next to the girl who is looking at her phone instead

DROPPED

Hillary losing completely broke her desu

Looks more like she got BIEBT to me.

Agreed, your mom looked gorgeous with gun dripping off her natural face.

She's dating offset
One of my buddies used to do graphic design work for all the big names, he tells me shit from time to time
Hell, I even had the scripts for Broad City's upcoming season, but I didn't think anyone wanted to see that shit

First post Truth Post