Where can I get comic books from now, and don't say legally I buy them in trades when they come out...

where can I get comic books from now, and don't say legally I buy them in trades when they come out. Give me your sources

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsgeek.ru/
comix4free.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Comics? I already know where to get comics. Where do I get games, movies and shows?

Win'O thread

this is what mostly worries me

I know, right? I'm looking like a yinglet in deep though on THAT one.

Glad i've never had to deal with shitty public trackers. I've never had a problem finding anything I want of movies, music, games, comics, everything.

where do you get them, I just need a place to get my weekly dc, marvel and image. KAT got taken down as of today

teach me, senpai

I either use the Win-O or 32pages.

I'm gonna kill myself, I'm coming with you, Kickass!

OP here, ya'll niggas are a godsend

Win'O threads, man. Now let's worry about BIGGER problems...how we gonna git dat Bojack Horseman when it drops? Netflix stuff apparently doesn't go to dvd, and some of us want to OWN tv shows, rather than hope we can still watch them online years later.

>Kickass gets resurrected under a month later, user doesn't

I'm new to this, can someone direct me to win'o threads

do you think it will get resurrected this time? it looks like they got the "ringleader" as some headlines put it

Use the catalog, put some effort in, I believe in you

Man I hope somebody takes it upon themselves to revive KAT

have non of you ever heard of the hundreds of generic torrent sites that host exactly the same torrents

>32pages
This sounds cool. Hope I manage to grab an invite or find one.

Get a Netflix account?

What's a 32pages?

i just get my shit from dc++ hubs

>Netflix stuff apparently doesn't go to dvd, and some of us want to OWN tv shows, rather than hope we can still watch them online years later.

I doubt Netflix is going out of business anytime soon, are you really worried that 20 years from now you'll randomly want to watch Brojack but won't have it on DVD and the internet will fall apart just because KAT went down?

don't you get a lot of viruses with that? or is it safe enough?

comicsgeek.ru/

It's russian site but i think you can get what you want here.

Anyone have the newest Ghost Busters movie on torrent yet? I need a good laugh.

They put both the people behind the pirate bay in jail and that place was only down for a week. Cops cant stop torrenting no matter what they do. You will always be able to find torrents it might just be on a mirror site or a backup of it. Kickasstorrents.to still worls for example while kat.cr is down or just slowed down in some regions.

>don't you get a lot of viruses with that?
What? No, you're thinking of kazaa or limeshare
I only join the comic exclusive hubs which require you to have X gb amount of shared and sorted comics.

For you user

you cant get a virus from a cbr or cbz unless you are mentally retarded and try to open a file called something stupid like batman001.cbz.exe

LibGen was something I used to use. Not sure if they are still reliable.

good to know, no need to panic then

Cut off one head, two more shall take its place

arigato, senpai

I don't know which ones you want to read but I use this one (reading up on older one-shots at the moment)

comix4free.com/

FYI, ComicBT is 32pages now. Also pretty sad to see some of the dead sites. I had such good ratio at some of them that I never got to take advantage of.

Sorta

Shit 404s often and nobody re-ups over there

The feds just got Kickasstorrents.to
fuuck

There aren't any camrips yet because not even bootleggers bothered to go see that trash.

>needing torrent for South Park
Isn't it available free online?

>streaming