youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_gUmt0k8o
youtube.com/watch?v=uGld3FbDY6s
thenorthstar.info/?p=11299
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look into it.

IM CRAAZY

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this; some are good, some are bad, some are mixed. But, the good ones don’t ever want to organise, the bad instead are the ones that organise, because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together. Evil is always defeated, because good is so much stronger. And, we’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics showed it, Maxwell’s physics showed it, all of it, that there is at least twelve dimensions, and now that’s why all the top scientist and billionaires are coming out saying it’s a false hologram, it is artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tensions points where it is artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe, that’s what they call dark matter. So, we’re like a thought or a dream that’s like a wisp in some computer program, some god’s mind, whatever. They’re proving it all, it’s all coming out.

(((OP)))

HEY MAN, ALL I DO IS WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS

CHECK BUZZ ALDRIN'S _________

all I'm saying is, that looks fake as fuck

I love how he says every pic is fake lol

He had a point though. How are pics looking more real than real life? He has a point there. Some pics look too CGI especially those Japan satellite pics

I watch this every night

>911, inside job or not?

it's "some are a mix" not "some are mixed"

nice disinfo

Guests 999 and 1000?

YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S TIME FOR LADS???

JOE ROGAN GENERAL - /jrg/

it's max planck not maxwell

jesus christ this disinfo is ridiculous

Inside. If you're living in 2017 and believe everything that the government said you're a fucking sucker. It's been proven there were no weapons of mass destruction but 9/11 went down exactly like they said lmao even though all the pilots were from Saudi Arabia lmao

>there's absolutely no way a bunch of crazy shitskins could hijack a plane and fly it into buildings, there is just no way must be hollograms

Conor McGregor for 999 and Alex Jones again for 1000

Alex is on another level of woke man. He's just sprinkling all that knowledge

Take this shit to /x/ or Sup Forums. Th only way this relates to Sup Forums, is proof we are in the early stages of Idiocracy.

Why the fuck did Joe have to spend an 1hr and 30 minutes attacking Eddie

What's his problem?

Seems reasonable.

>it's a Joe claims the Bible is bullshit but also says that Moses was on DMT when he saw the burning bush episode

Is being mentally ill essentially just being really, really woke?

Why do these retards think that denying something for no reason requires any sort of intellect?

lmao

elites vs interdimensional psychic vampires vs lizard people vs pedophiles vs the devil vs the uninlightened masses vs alex jones with a bottle of whiskey when?

kek i made that one too

do you frequent heem

the thing is, jones is just doing a really bad job of describing real shit.

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

>when you're super fucked up and trying to keep it together

SIX
I
X

Your point being?

My doctor recommended I watch this video daily in order to stay healthy

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o

His rants are pretty amazing

Why hasn't Alex brought up the Jews like ever?

He sounds like someone who read a theoretical physics paper and didn't understand any of it but thought he did

>without evidence

This, listen to Jordan Peterson

I've never heard him bring up race/ethnicity ever

that's the final layer of the onion, alex doesn't think his audience is ready for it yet. he'll only reveal it when people are almost ready to act on that knowledge on their own.

source: know alex

He has mutliple times man. That shit doesn't fly anymore though. Not with this PC culture. You can't do that anymore

youtu.be/Tz1W0UoucQU

You gotta ease people into it man. It's a different place now

>After one phone call with the Bogdanoffs

When Joe got pissed and said "STOP SAYING THAT" and Eddie smirked with satisfaction that all the time he spent practicing that 'IM CRAAAZY' line in the mirror paid off, few things in this life have been funnier live

have you cleaned your room yet Sup Forums?

I can't listen to newer episodes anymore. Joe just fucking rants 24/7 and talks at people instead of engaging in conversation like he used to. So tired of hearing his stupid fucking opinion on things

>dude we don't need a president anymore lmao
>dude just stop working 9-5 I did it lmao
>dude government false flags everything cause they almost did something with Cuba in the 60's lmao
>dude bowhunting lmao
>dude changing my values based on the political leaning of my guest lmao

Goddamn this nigger never shuts up and lets his fucking guests speak

INTERDIMENSIONAL

PSYCHIC

VAMPIRES

link? i really need to be convinced to clean right now

I can't believe you believe those pictures.

how do you not know the source by now? It's canon.

cuz i only watch joe's shit when it's an mma guest or a comedian

Those I don't watch

What's the appeal?

That's a nice joe, here is the link

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_gUmt0k8o

i dont care about his conspiracy shit he's insufferbale

Joe is the man, what are you talking about faggot?

i cant sanction his culinary buffoonery

I feel inspired

you sound retarted. any other form of infromation media is the same thing .the videoes on youtube just put things in a better perspective. They don't tell u how to think only show you whats going on. As the viewer you can make your own opions. im not spell checking

you think eddie cleans up his room?

fuck this pseudointellectual dinosaur hack

it's smart to be reactionary and dismissive of advice that likely applies to you

Peterson does not understand postmodernism. His critique of it is anemic at best and amounts to little more than "feels > reals" (which is ironically very postmodern).

youtube.com/watch?v=uGld3FbDY6s

Read Mark Fisher and Terry Eagleton instead, user.

All Peterson, and anyone similar, has to say about "post-modernists" is what "they" believe. But who is the "they"? Can Peterson, or anyone, actually name a single living "post-modernist" who believes the things that Peterson attributes to them? (Lets not forget Peterson's grossly incorrect generalization of Derrida). Or are "they" just some sort of modern day bogeymen that hide under mattresses and secretly whisper the teachings of Mr. Kultural Marx while you sleep?

It's interesting how mainstream discourse has just finally caught up to postmodernism long after its held any real position of intellectual or social dominance. I've been seeing the term cropping up everywhere to describe everything from liberalism to secret society Jewish brainwashing to all forms of identity politics. As inaccurate as all of these interpretations are, even if they had a clear idea of what postmodernism is, they're still fighting ghosts. They're propping up its deceased spirit to blame all social ills on so they can knock it back down and claim victory.

I'm pretty disappointed this is how Peterson actually is considering how many people I know that have recently been championing him.

This isn't a coincidence. It's easier to win when your opponent is weak and your target audience is ignorant.

postmodernism never went away it just went underground, the entire modern SJW progressive movement is the basis of it, and you are trying to deny that it exists.

Fuck off.

>>dude changing my values based on the political leaning of my guest lmao

that's just mirroring, it gets people to open up more, it's a pretty common technique, how do you not know this?

You should have known from the first words you heard out of Rogan's mouth that he was mentally retarded. That's not a joke or exaggeration, if you couldn't tell how dumb he is the instant he spoke, you need to sit down and evaluate your intelligence level and position in the world, and spend several years working on your own mental acuity.

> Postmodernism. A general and wide-ranging term which is applied to literature, art, philosophy, architecture, fiction, and cultural and literary criticism, among others. Postmodernism is largely a reaction to the assumed certainty of scientific, or objective, efforts to explain reality.

Sounds exactly like he knows what he's talking about.

When did Bro Rogan become an alt right shill ? He consistently gives a mega phone speaker to alt right e celebs like Milo , Alex jones , Gavin and Jordan Peterson .

Also Eddie bravo is a fag

Postmodernism is the ongoing cultural response to systemic changes in world capitalism, i.e. neoliberalism, that began in the 70's with the rise of post-Fordism. In this regard, the entire alt-right/neo-reactionary movement that venerates Peterson is itself a postmodernist movement. The base shapes the super-structure, not the other way around like you reactionary culture warriors believe (a belief, by the way, that began with Antonio Gramsci who was literally a cultural Marxist).

You're all so confused, and it's understandable; there are a lot of loud grifters out there that want to confuse and seduce you. Turn off the YouTube videos and read some books that lie outside your reality tunnel. Mark Fisher's Capitalist Realism is a great place to start.

Some people are idiots who forgot that low quality digital cameras are only now reaching the quality of actual film. It didn't help that their CRT televisions couldn't show the real quality of film either. A good, high quality photograph looks a fuck-ton better than anything digital made until relatively recently.

> 4 cloves of garlic

yikes. has anyone tried this?

Holy fuck it's never been more obvious that someone is trying to sound smart

I mean I agree but Jesus fuck

Also his essay "Exiting The Vampire Castle"

thenorthstar.info/?p=11299

Unbeknownst to you, Marxists and other leftists have been critiquing postmodernism since the 80's, and in a much more convincing manner. You reactionaries are always playing catch up. Sad!

Literally the greatest 10 minutes in the history of anything

That sounds disgusting. Mixing jalapeno and avocado with mustard? Don't they fucking clash like hell?

look at the views he gets from those people compared to his other videos

once he figured that out, thats when he became an 'alt right shill'

You're using a pedantic argument as fodder to namedrop the books you like. The so called misunderstanding of the definition of postmodernism isn't the issue here, there is a no holds barred culture war going on and you're trying to hamstring people with points that amount to navelgazing. Fuck off you cultural marxist. Why don't you just admit what your views are instead of shilling?

have you never eaten any of those things? they go together perfectly

The culture war is senseless and only serves to further entrench capital.

Way to completely misunderstand everything I said, cultural reactionary.

I kind of understand his thinking even though he is a brainlet.

Seems like it would just end up tasting like spicy mustard. Waste of an avocado tbf.

>The culture war is senseless and only serves to further entrench capital.

There we go. I knew it. More blackpill bullshit. Don't try to attack the establishment, the struggle against the architecture isn't playing out exactly as I've designed it in my autistic super specific fantasies therefore it's not useful. Fuck off and watch Donnie Darko again you high school faggot intellectual. Your attitude and your kid are the ones twiddling their thumbs and getting high off their own ego while others do work. Less useful than those you criticize.

Here's a tip, think about what is more useful: a morally, ethically, and intellectually perfect course of action that is stuck in thoughts or real action of any kind?

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

I think Peterson is an emotionally unstable christcuck but I do feel a little better when my living area is tidy.

This and Powerful Sam Harris has exposed Petershit as an intellectual fraud on his podcast TWICE already !

>tfw I have been listening to Alex Jones for 18 years and this podcast helped me justify it

CHECK OUT BUZZ ALDRINS INSTAGRAM

>More blackpill bullshit

No? I'm not a nihilist.

> Don't try to attack the establishment

"The establishment" is capitalism.

>the struggle against the architecture isn't playing out exactly as I've designed it in my autistic super specific fantasies therefore it's not useful

Actually the dialectic is in perfect motion.

> Fuck off and watch Donnie Darko again you high school faggot intellectual.

Not a fan of that movie. Good soundtrack though. Your anti-intellectualism speaks volumes about your Peterson fandom, btw.

>Your attitude and your kid are the ones twiddling their thumbs and getting high off their own ego while others do work.

Anti-opportunist leftcom for life. :)

>Here's a tip, think about what is more useful: a morally, ethically, and intellectually perfect course of action that is stuck in thoughts or real action of any kind?

Marxism is all of those things. :)

>reddit spacing

case closed.

>unstable christcuck

He seems like a Nietzschean pagan creep to me.

Why does an intellectual hack like Petershit attract neo reactionary types ? Is it because deep down they want their Extremely outdated Le sky man fairy tale Christina fundie beliefs to be validated ?

I, for one, really enjoy this meme

Yeah, I guess he just tries to pretend to be Christian to pass off his weird morality.

Certainly unstable though. I've listened to him speak for like 6 hrs and he's almost cried like 5 times.

>leddit boogeyman

what is modern and what is post modern as it pertains to society and politics? does it have to do with industrial revolution? is it word salad for commies to use to confuse the proles?

>modern
things I like
>postmodern
things I dont like

There are three leftist shills in this thread