Kinos that get even better as you get older

Kinos that get even better as you get older

>Kino
Fucking kill yourself

this movie is unironically shit

>le guy who hated gays because he was gay meme

Why can't homos even fathom the idea that some people just find their behavior disgusting?

these
its pseudo intellectual emotional trash. That plastic bag scene is my entire case

I liked it as a dumb teenager but it just got worse and worse watching it into adulthood. How it swept the Oscars is beyond me.

when i watched it the first time round when i was a little younger i thought it was great, but after a recent rewatch it seems kind of shallow and the whole "dude weed" angle really bugged me it seemed to feel like they where trying to say, smoke weed and you can be chill like this dudee

>missing the point this much

yikes.

>saving images of reddit
You have to go back.
>unironically using le
You have to go back.

i thought it was like deep as fuck when i was 21, but it's complete shit. from the directors who brought you police nigger dad.

that's because you 2 are fucking retards

>he didn't get it
look closer user

hey fag plz enlighten me

Why does r/Sup Forums hate kino so much? Is it because they didn't think of it first?

>literally thinks it's cool to use the word 'f*g'
>wonders why he doesn't understand straightforward kino

fuck you man stop giving the word fag meaning where the fuck do you think you are? you're insecure because someone doesn't think your "kino" is any good and you can't explain why you think it is

American beauty is the most pretentious movie ever. And ive seen the same plot done over and over again.

It's a tragedy. Something Hollywood doesn't produce much of anymore. One of the most important things you learn in life is to appreciate another person's struggle. Our lives are tragic. Everyone you've ever known will die. When your suffering starts to outweigh your happiness you'll start to understand

>When your suffering starts to outweigh your happiness you'll start to understand
being a fucking victim lmao

Don't worry... you will.

Batman V Superman. on my 11th viewing currently

Does no one understand that it's a dark comedy? Those "deep" scenes ala the paper bag are the movie's peering into the lives of shallow people seeking purpose. Kevin Spacey's airy performance is the giveaway to this underscore. It's a great movie that seems consistently criticized for faults its characters exhibit even though it itself does not.

My two pennies. I love the movie. It predicted to a subtler degree the dominant form of humor seen in a lot of satire today.