You guys ever had a fucking mental breakdown ?

I had one back in 2012, when I realized the only thing preventig me from making friends were my looks.
I failed my studies as a result and been a shut-in ever since.

You ?

Atleast you're not paki/indian

Would gladly live in India, street shitting with loyal friends rather than be an office slave in a shit european country.

are you ugly?

Yes, I very much am.

Not really sure, but probably yes because i'm on the verge of suicide and i've been really stressed in the last few years.

grow ful beard, ugly people do that, you hide part of face

>making friends were my looks.
It's never because of your looks. For instance Serge Gainsbourg, an ugly manlet, was f*cking extremely beautiful woman.

It's because you're insecure and boring.

Doesn't grow. I'm applying minoxidil though.

Serge Gainsbourg was a wide known singer. He was also an annoying drunkard. He had money tthough.

dress like kakashi
dating events with blind people, or done at dark
such hipster events are rare but happens
if they dont want to be your friends even there i fear the problem is behind your face

I had one from overwork in 2014 and I've been unemployed since then. The workplace itself was quite nice, just the new boss at the time was a fucking cunt and was making me go crazy.

I wasn't allowed to have a mental breakdown.

Yes. I've been bullied for so long that I get mental breakdowns in the middle of class.

Being ugly and having friends aren't mutually exclusive

lol

it isn't something to lol at :C
after 11th grade I stopped getting mental breakdown

Nope. Mental breakdowns are for unfit losers who should be purged from the gene pool

Yes

>last year, 4th of march, ~3am
>listeing to sad music and crying
>never felt so down in my life, I was at rock bottom

the only reason i remember that night was because of a gay ass poem i wrote, where I dumped everything I was feeling, to this day I still have it, so I can use it to remember how sad I was, and still was able to overcome it

god tier faggotry, i know
but it helps me, so i dont care

Yes.
Was suicidal, never had any energy.

Quit school, went to a nurse practitioner and just bawled my eyes out for a few sessions.
Felt much better after. Found out I just can't process emotions. and I just keep it in until I literally cry it out.

Since then I became much more social and less insecure. within 2 years I had an amazing gf and great friends and dropped my old toxic ones.

How so

Same, got better thought, it made so good at hiding my powerlevel literally nobody except a couple friends would think I play vidia let alone read manga, I think that shit in middle school literally scared me for life about letting anything out. I look like the most normal guy imaginable now, Istill need to get a girlfriend.

it still hurts tho ;_;
The bullying went for most of my school life

Post face

bad time to ask for pics don't you think?:

Why do you think so?

No one cares if you play video games or read manga or whatever. Just don't be a creep about it.

try posting an image, sweetie.

ah I see. What did I miss? Was someone spamming around?

post visage

I've had diarrhea a time or two if it counts

Someone spilled coffee over the image server.

>Tfw fellow uglyfag

Don't worry frog, you are not alone.

Its not about being a creep, in middle school kids will literally tear anybody who is out of the norm to pieces, if anything my experience in middle school contributed to me being shy more than anything else, in fact I can say clearly that it made it really hard for me and still today to act "genuinely", I always rewind my actions in my head to double check on wether or not my behavior looks normal, its not a question of liking anime or vidia anymore, I have droped anime entirely since last year and am less and less interested in videogames, I'm learning how to cook, I go outdoors, I read, I started drawing, but the inhibition still remains, in retrospect I should have been a sperg about it the whole time, it would have earned me some good geek friends in highschool, but because I always hid it I missed a lit of opportunities to make friends.

post drawings on imgur