Indios

Spics, we need to do something about these dirty uncivilized injuns

They unruly and have no respect for order. Like it or not, because of their actions when someone thinks of "hispanic" they'll usually think of some indio wall jumper or MS-13 gang member. They make us whit(er) spics look bad.

Wipe the continent and start again

As a Mexican I agree

WHY WERE YOU SPANIARDS SO FUCKING HORNY

WHY DID YOU GUYS CREATE BEANERS

>tfw white beaner
feels good man

A FUCKING LEAF

how are you cunts not banned yet?

What those girls are doing, is that a risky venture or is it cool? I feel like there are "muh aztec" heritage faggots or PC faggots who'd get offended, but I also feel like most spics are too stupid to even remember the conquistadors were conquerors and just care about "muh Spaniard" heritage.

Why are canadians so hated on this board?

I like you Canada. If you're a girl I might consider fucking you.

But then who will pick the lettuce and make a mockery of themselves in the World Whatever competitions?

All you guys do is shitpost. Almost as bad as Australians.

You sound desperate.

Kaz, I'm already an indio.

Well I think most people now realize that the conquistadores were doing nothing different then what the people they eventually conquered were doing when they got there. How do you think empires are formed? Do you think the Aztecs just had surrounding kingdoms willingly joining them so they could all live in harmony? Do you think the Inca just asked people nicely to join their empire and give away their sovereignty and they did it happily?
Don't be stupid man. Everyone had blood on their hands. The Aztecs ripped the hearts out of their enemies on-top of pyramids and wore their skins in ceremonies. The Inca blocked the water supply to towns that refused to join them and then starved thousands of people out until they surrendered. Sometimes they'd still kill them anyways.

>tfw castizo beaner

C-close enough

It makes leftists and pure blooded injuns butthurt

Australians are mostly funny even when they don't intend to be. Canadians just infuriate and bring our beloved continent down.

Don't compare Aussies with the Canucks.

>uncivilized
>Posts pic of indian civilization.
The reason they're so fucked today is because of spaniard genes.

>America gives Spain the green light to go reconquista on Mexico
>Mexico is literally made great again
Wew that'd be a fucking story and a half

You have to go back

Spics are Hispanic
Spanish people are Spanish
Canadians are retarded pussy leafs

You know something pretty interesting. Most early settlers who lived and grew families in the new world, died shipwrecked back in europe. Why do you think new world inhabitants for the most part lack european naming traditions.