Why are you not a muslim in 2016?

have you asked yourself /po/ why you, a wonderful creature of allah's grace, have not accepted the prophet mohammed (praised be his name) as your true god and savior?

why do you remain a Kaffir when the time to be a muslim is now more than ever?
mashaallah

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've already converted to the grace of Allah. Christianity is for cumskin cucks.

>i cant' grow a beard
>pigs taste good

We are not a Japanese paper crafting board, so I don't see why you're asking us.

If I was to convert to Islam, the first thing I'd do is move to Sweden and take a Duolingo course. They're total fucking pushovers when it comes to Sharia.

i have accepted allah in my heart and his prophet muhammed (peace unto him) now i follow jesus even more

>get stoned to death for a minor infraction of some regressive medieval law
or
>say, do, or fuck whatever I like

Satanism, please.

Because Islam is wrong.

Islam is a gigantic steaming pile of shit.
Allah is Satan.
Muhammad was a false prophet.

dont you want the eternal love and mercy of Muhammed?

> yfw /po/ gets accidentally raided by mudslimes

Read most of the quaran, there isnt much beauty in it like the bible. It isnt possible to moderate, or poeticize "behead the disbeliever and c7t off his fingertips"

Its a warlord pedophile bible (which is why they loooooove fucking boy ass in modern iraq afghan etc shitholes))

the islamic state of al iraq and al sham is not the authority on islam my friend, allah does not want violence or hate, Muhammad was a man of love and tolerance

every infidel must have the chance to convert and all the time allah appoints to them in life

i am afraid isil is a result of political issues and i doubt muslims control them

No thanks.

>Why are you not a muslim in 2016?

Becuz I still have a dozen brain cells left.

>/po/

implying im not

I guess soon will be. I like power over my gf, and having multiple wives sounds just like my kind of thing. Add the fact when you are a muslim girls instantly get interested because 99% of females just want to be dominated. But I won't go snackbar, now that's for sure.

Did you set up a proxy just to post this

>Muhammad was a man of love and tolerance

I know that all you guys have gone through centuries of inbreeding, but even that cannot lead to someone being so fucking stupid as to actually believe this.

Nej det gjorde jag inte din jävla nazist äckel.
Jag får vara muslim om jag vill eller inte..

Because theres only one name that can save.
its not 'allah' nor 'mohammed'

its Jesus

You'll share the same gulag for semitic shenanigans desu

>the islamic state of al iraq and al sham is not the authority on islam my friend

Al Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, has a PhD in Islamic Studies from the Islamic University of Baghdad.
So I ask, what are YOUR credentials to suggest that this man is not an authority on Islam?
Yeah, you're so full of shit even your skin is brown.

there are many phds in islam that are against isis and their actions

.. joining the losing side.. go back to your goats.

I wonder if the word for salami and Islam are related.

Shit meant to post this:
Meaning that Islam is fucking retarded

reminder that it's from a satire news outlet

no i havent asked and neither should you faggotface

Refute this m80

The trick behind the apparent inconsistency of the Quran and why the radical Muslims are always correct: Like no other holy book among the world religions, the Quran contains an abundance of contradictory expressions. What is forbidden in one place is expressly demanded in another, and vice versa. However, the contradictory quality of the Quran is only an apparent one. It falls apart abruptly when one recognizes the very carefully protected secret hidden within the architecture of the Quran. For the Quranic Suras (chapters) are not arranged chronologically, but rather according to their length – and the newer Suras (from Muhammad’s violent later phase when he was in Medina) override the older ones from his era in Mecca that were comparatively more peaceful. However, this secret is guarded by Islamic scholars very closely as if it were a holy grail – and is aired only on particular occasions.

(An Essay from Michael Mannheimer, Germany, March 23, 2010 )

Example

The Qur'an is unique among sacred scriptures in accepting a doctrine of abrogation in which later pronouncements of the Prophet declare null and void his earlier pronouncements.

>Chapter 9 of the Qur'an, in English called "Ultimatum," is the most important concerning the issues of abrogation and jihad against unbelievers. It is the only chapter that does not begin "in the name of God, most benevolent, ever-merciful."[54] Commentators agree that Muhammad received this revelation in 631, the year before his death, when he had returned to Mecca and was at his strongest.[55] Muhammad bin Ismail al-Bukhari (810-70), compiler of one of the most authoritative collections of the hadith, said that "Ultimatum" was the last chapter revealed to Muhammad[56] although others suggest it might have been penultimate. Regardless, coming at or near the very end of Muhammad's life, "Ultimatum" trumps earlier revelations.

>Because this chapter contains violent passages, it abrogates previous peaceful content. Muhsin Khan, the translator of Sahih al-Bukhari, says God revealed "Ultimatum" in order to discard restraint and to command Muslims to fight against all the pagans as well as against the People of the Book if they do not embrace Islam or until they pay religious taxes. So, at first aggressive fighting was forbidden; it later became permissible (2:190) and subsequently obligatory (9:5).[57] This "verse of the sword" abrogated, canceled, and replaced 124 verses that called for tolerance, compassion, and peace.[58]

Suyuti said that everything in the Qur'an about forgiveness and peace is abrogated by verse 9:5, which orders Muslims to fight the unbelievers and to establish God's kingdom on earth.

meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam

Love and tolerance, all the bad stuff is just politics...hmmm right.
Wow friend you have really shown me that every criticism raised on your part coming directly from scripture all are politics. Wow you really showed me that although the only countries having these routine human rights violations are Islamic ME countries it's JUST politics although they share no electoral commonalities besides Islam and Shariah. I suddenly forgot the whole part 4. The women surrahs of the Quran just because you started flapping your Taqqiya at full blast.

So is this

They also say "salam" as a greeting

I use to be an athiest now i'm muslim, not wahabi NATO backed terrorist though.
Zionists have always backed the wahabi version of islam wich is all about hate and killing bombing ect..
As a shia muslim i honestly found almost all the answers in my relegion , for example the issue of pedofilia , the prophet pbuh never married a 9 year old , actually that one was 20 .
You may ask why Islam is all about hate and killing ? You are right wahabism is a twisted version of islam that is only about hate and ignorance , the Umayad caliphate rewrote history and filled it with lies to justify all the bad things they do to stay in power , for example they kill children an justify it and say the prophet pbuh did it and we are only following him.
The quran is ambiguous and not any one can interpret it ,the arabic language is so rich and not anyone can interpret the Quran.
You may say i'm using taquia and lying , taqia is only allowed to escape death or a very very serious danger , other than that in islam that's considered lying and that has nothing to do with islam.
Ask yourself why isis hate shia muslim more than anything in the world ?
Why shia muslim never involved in suicide bombing ?
Why shia muslim are the only people in the arab world fighting zionism ? Hezbollah - Houthi in yemen -iran ..
The messiah AS and al mahdi af are coming soon , be prepared , at least with good intention , those with good hearts won't be lost and forgotten

>shia
1400 years later and you're still butthurt that abu bakr cucked ali

Look at this faggot

All gods and prophets are fictional beings created for control. True believers are fools. The "great" religious minds are all fools. The more we seek to explain the mysteries of life with fairy tales, the further we get from any real answers. The god of judaism, islam and christianity is a bully with low self-esteem and rage issues, but they always describe him as being loving, forgiving, all-knowing and all-powerful. Anyone who really believes even the basest of beliefs that we were "created" by anyone for any "purpose" is simply too weak in the thinker to even entertain the notion that they're wrong. All religions hold even the thought of heresy as heresy. Anything that discourages free thought isn't doing so because it's bad for the believers, but that the abolition of ignorance will be the demise of religion by default.

I became muslim many years ago, I swear to God. Already converted.

Salam Alaykum wa rahmetullahi wa barakatu

Because Jesus' death is one of the best attested events in ancient history.

Because Muslims kill each other even more than they do us infidels.

I'd rather be dead than a moor
Born, baptized and raised Catholic and I will not ever fall for a golden calf.
My god is merciful, you can still repent, but we will strike soon, and your yells will fall on deaf ears, because you followed a false prophet, a pedophile that wantonly rewrote holy scriptures to benefit his interests.
Deus vult.

Because I'm catholic. Fuck off satanist

Muhammed can go choke on a goats cock.

Love and tolerance?

Do prophets come with sword and chariot? Mark my words, Mohamed was a false prophet who merely regurgitated early Christian doctrine.

because i'm a satanist

fuck off goatfucker

Muhammed is not a god and never will be. He was just a fucking retarded mongoloid with a fetish for stealing the shit outta people, kill and fuck children and goats. The Quran consists of his diary whilst having braindamage and shit.

Because I am against you. I will do everything I can to stop you. Islam has been marching towards world domination for over a thousand years and it's only been stopped in its tracks but those who stand up to it. Be it the Germans and Polish at Vienna, Spanish at Lapanto, the Greeks when revolting against the ottomans, the Russians destroying Chechnya, the Chinese conquering the Uyghers, the Jews colonizing Palestine and defending it from the Arab armies or us Americans invading and dethroning muslim leaders in Iraq and Afghanistan(we'll be back again soon). We are the resistance against the muslim empire. We will destroy your invading army once again.

Call me edgy idgaf because like hell if I'm join you.

I HATE MUSLIMS

Deus Vault brother

Next crusade won't just be europe. The mudshits won't know what hit them when the men of the Americas come too.

Because I am Jewish

Silence, sand heretic.

because I can think for myself

and, I'd never worship a terrorist

>Why don't you believe in this random paranormal bullshit with no evidence to back it up, and which the resulting belief system has led untold thousands to commit terrorism and even more thousands to die

Gee man this is a tough question.

Why don't you believe in the magical invisible rainbow haired monkey that wants you to kill everyone who doubts his unverifiable existence?

Are you fucking retarded?

>the prophet never married a 9 year old
That's bullshit. It's common knowledge that he did.

Islam by nature is a perverse ideology meant to be used to conquer the world. I'll tell you what though, you Shia's aren't on board with the whole conquer the world which is why the sunni hate you. When it comes to you Shia, since you mostly focus your energy against the sunni, all power to you. At the very least you're a fight for another day.

they have no defense.

B8 and b&.

>accepting mohammed as your god and savior

There is no god besides allah for mudslimes.
If you want to shitpost I suggest you look up some canadian or australian posts to get the idea how it works.

fairy tales

Why would any self-respecting westerner have any desire to practice the rituals of primitive barbaric goatfuckers??

Nice taqiyya shitskin.

Easy, my brain is alive.

>Why
Nigger i have to vomit just from reading about it lol..