Spider-Man Homecoming

So Mary Jane is now a boy named Michael.
What's the point of this change? I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2nkboMqYhSA
youtu.be/2nkboMqYhSA?t=58s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Change is good.

Change your polotics

Change your spelling.

the age of the white people is over

Spiderman's actor is a faggot, they're just matching his tastes so the relationship will be more realistic.

Gender flipping is not a new concept.

cos Peter will be bi-curious, to be more modern

>Zendaya is going to be in every movie now

This is the hardest I've laughed in a while

youtu.be/2nkboMqYhSA

he should invest in a comb

All black women look men, that's why no one wants them accept lesbians. But to answer your question, Jews like to promote interracial relationships in order to create an easily controllable low IQ population for a global regime.

They won't be needing much help with making you low IQ

>complain when characters are changed from male to female to have more females in a film
>character changed from female to male
>complain anyway
???

Sure thing Schlomo.

except* long day senpai.

I haven't paid any attention to this movie yet. They actually made MJ a dude?

No, just an ugly black chick named Michelle. but still goes by MJ.

I once caught a black girl shitting behind my home. I was a child running from some friends in a game and when I rounded the side of the house she was there, squatting with her windbreaker pants around her ankles. I had never looked into the eyes of person while they defecated, but I did not look away. I said nothing, but wondered why she didn't just return home, since she lived so close, and what was she gonna to do about the residual shit on her asshole and cheeks? She said nothing to me, but I could tell she was ashamed, and she knew I was disgusted. It stank. And ever since I've known the value of shitting in water.

Yes. Also black.

why the FUCK did they just stop making fake news story videos?

correct, from white redhead girl to twinky black boy
welcome to 2017

>both potential love interests of the movie are niggs

Bait, but just in case you actually believe this I'll reply. The problem is changing an established character. Marvel loves to do this shit. Black characters should stay black, white characters should stay white, female characters should stay female, and make characters should stay male. Mary Jane is a white female, making get black is virtue signaling and nothing but a cash grab. They want to check the diversity box, but they want to cash in on the popular character at the same time. If they want Spidey to have jungle fever, then create a new character to fall in love with. They already took away his spider sense, so they may as well trade out his love for another.

>muh buzzwords
Get your own opinions

JFC why is she so ugly? I dont want to see ugly people when watching movies.

wow he looks like a fag

Not an argument. 8 years.

Spoilers:

>"you know peter, since the beginning of the movie you blew up a store and almost killed its owner because you took the time to make witty jokes about the criminals, you exposed your friend to potentially hazardous radioactive materials of alien origin, you almost killed your friends in an elevator because of said material, you almost sunk a ship full of people in it because you are dumb, you almost became famous for making the new 9/11 because you messed around with an airplane in midflight. but it's okay because you took out this particular bad guy by the sheer power of luck so welcome to the avengers"
What did Tony Stark meant by this?

Did they make Spiderman gay then? Or is MJ no longer the love interest?

>tfw living in a white town with my white friends that have all white girlfriends

Feelsgood.jpg

I hope they did just to see the butthurt from nerds

And yet you don't have a gf

>ITT: 1 guy talking to himself

The intention is for the character to be "gender neutral". That's their words.

Will they show its feminine penis?

PG-13 so no. At most you'll get a boner gag or two.

I don't have a problem with gender bending or changing things up but for fucks sake it's overdone. EVERY FUCKING SHOW. EVERY FUCKING MOVIE. Fucking christ everything has to have a token black, gay, or whatever the fuck in it which is usually coupled with some sort of minor to major social commentary that gets political often enough. Fuck it all really. I hope it all burns to ground.

I think you do have a problem with it.

I shouldn't be seeing this shit in most of the media I can consume when blacks make up a small portion of the population let alone faggots let alone fucking jews.

I think you really have a problem with it.

Diversity can be cool and all. But is the movie good or something I'll remember fondly several years from now?

True need to lower the expectations perhaps shut off my common sense.

Not an argument.

No, it's shit.

Watch it and find out.

This isn't debate class, and I wasn't talking to you.

Not an argument kid. You just gonna surrender like that? Very immature.

t. jon wats

The problem is that they have to always make a big deal out of it. They can't ever throw in a lesbian couple without shining a spotlight on it. Give Black Widow a girlfriend, but don't make a big deal of it. Give Captain America an Asian gf, but don't make the whole movie an allegory of how defeating Red Skull is like defeating racism in 21st century America.

Nail on the head. That's exactly what pisses me off with this shit. They make sure to throw it in your god damn face every chance they get. We fucking get it.

did they really make much of a big deal out of the new MJ? the character was not even in the film much or played up beyond a fellow classmate

If you wouldn't fuck his twink butt you must be some kind of homo

It's funny 'cause it's true!

I think you have to like his ass in Canada. They're okay with you fucking animals up there but if you have a sex doll that looks like a kid they draw a line.

Not in the film, but they made sure to parade it around during the press leading up to the film.

Not too bad. The CGI in the movie looks horrible. Look at the green screen shit. RDJ and the Iron Man suit. It's so bad.
youtu.be/2nkboMqYhSA?t=58s

>one fewer female character
How is this a bad thing?

this

Why not? Holland is clearly gay so just give him a gay love interest.

>the gay mafia puts THIS in our movies instead of a talented busty actress

also wtf she's actually black. I thought she was mexican or something

That's the fucking cast for this franchise?

Ugh

the lads are just wishing they weren't there right now

I think the plan is to bring MJ in in Peters last School year.

He's cute.

what

They say that, but they fucking know they're only there because of diversity hires.

Her power is the power of a long, prehensile feminine penis.

a bbc?

They wanted to do 3 movies for 3 years of High School, and MJ wasn't going to show up till the 3rd movie.

But MJ is in the movie.

I hate Spiderman with the Avengers but she is God-tier casting.

>But MJ is in the movie.
Yeah, she's going to be in the 3rd movie. So you'll just have to wait.

Think more of a fleshy, hot monkey tail.

the twink stoner guy in OP's is MJ in the film dude, he's called MJ at the end

I love the hair. I like the way it's combed forward to hide part of her hideous face.

It's not going to be Mary Jane though, they still do plan on bringing her in. He's going to be his 2nd love interest.

Angourie Rice might be playing Gwen Stacy.

why did they call that guy MJ in the film then?

No clue. And who knows they might change it and not bring in Mary Jane, but they do plan on going the Gwen then MJ and the Sinister Six route, as that's something Sony has wanted to do since Rami's Spiderman.

To make you think they gender swapped Mary Jane.

Why is the novel homerotic?

>tfw captain america thinks you're a huge faggot

wouldn't that be a shitstorm if they had a black male MJ then went sike, it's another white girl?

Because CNN took the spotlight

What's Captain Americas view on current LGTB movement? Isn't he from the 50's or something?

>Isn't he from the 50's or something?
The 40's, and I have a hard time believing he's cool with it.

He doesn't like bullies. He doesn't care where they come from.

lol holy shit
they actually did this?

So he doesn't like the current LGBT movement.

Predictable and cringy.

>cringing at facts

Holy shit lol

1st time on Sup Forums in a while. I don't see myself coming back anytime soon.

Yes. Enjoy.

Yet here you are.

Good.

MJ has it rough in films

>First, played by too-old snaggletooth Kirsten Dunst and portrayed as a cold bitch
>Second, played by an overweight and plain Shailene Woodley and then cut from the movie
>Third, played by an effeminate looking black boy and portrayed as a dishevelled stoner

She can't catch a break

That's probably what's going to happen as they'll go for Redhead MJ again. Hell they're already looking for blonde white girls for Gwen.

If they do the "Mary Jane actually shows up, MJ in the first film is a different character", they still won't have a white Mary Jane as it'd look back to do a fake out with a black guy then switch back o white girl.

She'll probably be latina or asian

I was actually gonna post this earlier and it slipped my mind. Sucks. Dunst wasn't horrible but just not a good cast imo.