Can we have a Lily thread?

Can we have a Lily thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hATHakVkbQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She’s not really Sup Forums though and there’s not exactly much to do other than post art, you’d be better off starting a thread in /trash/

How the fuck does Leggy Lamb even qualify yet Lily doesn't?

She’s from an anime for starters, and most Leggy/FOTM threads don’t last for that long here. Still, you might as well try.

region. leggy was made in america while this is a version of grimm's fairy tales made in japan for occidental distribution. I say it's in the edge of a very thin line between being Sup Forums and not being Sup Forums.

I want to fuck this thing. Is it an OC?

Nope, a one-shot character from a Japanese cartoon series called: Grimm's Fairytales

Obscure one-off character from an episode of Grimms Fairy Tale Classics, used to be posted in Caturday threads a few years back.
youtube.com/watch?v=hATHakVkbQM

At least she had more screentime than Leggy Lamb :v)

Lily is cute! And not for lewd!

Now it may just be cartoon logic but, I dunno...
this picture looks pretty saucy to me user

>morbishit

speaking of Morbi...

Did you jut drew this? Not a bad drawing user

Nah, Morbi did.

nah, it's an old drawing from some dick sucking faggot who usually shits on Sup Forums but people love him for his furry comic full of lesbians and deepest lore about shit that never happens at all

Who is this squirrel character anyway? It looks familiar but the animation looks too good to be that way.

Many cartoons were made in Japan back them.

my point exactly

Sue from Bannertail the Squirrel according to Google

anime

Sup Forums's kind of split about him, actually. It's not to Octochan levels of "he did a thing, let's shit on his androgynous SJW fetish-fueled ass", but it's far from Something Awful levels of "Morbi did a thing! That man can do no wrong! *sucks cock*" If it isn't pacing complaints or lore bullshit, it's monkeys and debate about anything that isn't explicitly stated.

Sup Forums has always been more objective in their critique. Remember that Star Fox promo? Sup Forums hated it because it was furshit, Sup Forums actually discussed the pacing, art style and animation.

>inb4 newfag

I hate him because he is a prime example of artists using Sup Forums to promote their comics and when their patreon finally reaches 1k per month they just deny any interaction with Sup Forums and post tweets about how we are a bunch of manbabies who need to grow a thicker skin and congratulates tumblr for being with him since the beginning.

Not enough to sustain a thread, dummy.

Morbi openly stated that he/she/it loves to reply to trolls.

He/she/it brought in on him/her/itself, and everything afterwards is just the snowball effect.

>no Lily x Mrs. Fox art