What is Miraculous?

>What is Miraculous?

Magical Girl Show in the city of Paris, focused on a strong female lead and her silly-yet-dependable co-hero.
It features really good 3D CGI animation, a combination of school life and superhero activities, and a two-person love square dance.
Also, It's Frenchâ„¢.
As explained by JelloApocalypse youtube.com/watch?v=32b4_BQcLng

>Current Hype:

- San Diego ComicCon 192 page Graphic Novel
- Likelyhood of the Specials being released this year
- Werecat in London fanfic archiveofourown.org/works/6176572
- Link to the AnimeExpo Miraculous Panel for upcoming stuff and cringe youtu.be/ED8bC3LL_x8

>Where do I watch this show?

In short: either Nickelodeon or Disney Channel
Link to official list: twitter.com/Ladybug_Cartoon/status/753185833604222981
You can also download and watch from Amazon, Google Play and...
MiraculouSubs Links:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1le7IHRKhABM6FU0pTX1M5E6iOtFIstE7x6r9r4QSXBo/htmlview?#
mega:///#F!TddyXa7T!oXwiP4x5tF91tKD6zuQ_RQ

San Diego ComicCon Circlejerk Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wy_JbHvRU8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

_ ____ __ ____ ___ ___ ___!

shit tumblr says

rose is watching you fap

Those miraculous toys are really expensive and ugly

Posting the superior ship.

Oh baby

sauce

>Girl Show
>im-fucking-plying

i.imgur.com/Fovt2TJ.png

Laura Marano, Disney girl, is going to release a Miraculous-related music video in 2 days!

I always called it a magical girl/superhero mix. Not sure why OP just shortened that to only Magical Girl. That kind of misses half the point of the show.

B-but I want to know the artist

On the daytime, I'm Marinette

JUST A NORMAL GUURRRRRLL

Why would boys watch this?

We need more kisses.

These planners are really good... they come with high quality CGI inside and stuff like Adrien's routine

It's the highschool life I never had

Do you have that comic where chat is trying to fug ladybug and there's an increasing percent of lewd in every frame?

Had to edit together the pictures myself, but here.

Sorry man, I'm still salty they scrapped the original design and went to 3d

I watched the first DVD. Did I somehow skip an episode, or do they just never explain where Adrian and Marionette got their Miraculous and who Hawkmoth is and why he's a bad guy?

They explain how they got the miraculous later. We still don't know Hawkmoth's motivations for sure.

It's the last 2 episodes

The series starts with them already having the Miraculous and being competent at them. The last two episodes of the series goes back and tells the origin story, where they got the Miraculous from, and their first attempt at stopping one of the villains.

Exactly where the Miraculous comes from and who Hawkmoth is is not explicitly stated, although The Pharoah (a bit) and Volpina get into the Miraculous history. Simon Says makes Mawkmoth's identify the most obvious, if it wasn't already thanks to Volpina.

wonderful: adventures of polka-dot and bondage

Ah, and we don't know Hawkmoth's motivations just yet. We only know that he wants the Miraculous because their creation/destruction abilities give some ultimate power. Don't quite recall where that little tidbit comes from.

It's because he wants to revive/bring back Ms. Agreste

I'd suspect rescue, since we don't have any clue what actually happened to her. But that's pure fan speculation. Well founded speculation, but nothing more than that.

there is nowhere near enough bondage in this show

This thing is so much better with the song

Almost as funny as saying Hawkmoth/Gabriel Agreste is a red herring

Why do boys do anything?

Hey guys , I've finally decided to catch back up on Lady and I notice there's a short supply of 720p videos , Do I really need to suffer through awful SD resolution ?

>Why do boys do anything?

I REALLY like this answer

MiraculouSubs has all the episodes in 720p in 3 languages

You could also support Astruc by buying the Spots On! DVD that will be released in SDCC

Assuming you want the episodes in English dialogue, yes. You'll also need to look somewhere else for a few missing episodes, specifically Antibug and the season finale/origin two-part. Those aren't in the GoogleDoc you are using.

If you want French dialogue with English subs, then those are all available in 1280x720 HD.

The first DVD + Spots On still only covers 13 episodes, half the first season. I'm certainly picking it up, but that doesn't help if you want to see the later episodes in HD.

I'll save for the good merchandise myself +bh

Will Chloe ever redeem her sins

I think it's rape by about 40%.

I watched the first ten episodes of the show and I have to say that I am hooked. I don't know what it is (I usually hate shit like this) but I really enjoy this show. It's animation is beautiful, the characters are just lovable, the action is pretty fucking cool, etc. It's just a good show. It's very fun and cute. The first couple episodes aren't very good but around episode 5 or so it increases in quality with every episode. I actually found myself laughing at some of the stuff. I think the English dub really works. When is season 2? I don't want to burn off all of the season one episodes at once. I want to savor them. Maybe do a couple every week or something.

Lucky Chaarm~~!!

>I think the English dub really works
Yeah, as English dubs go it's pretty good.

We don't know when S2 will air. There's special episodes called Miraculous Ladybug in Halloween and Miraculous Ladybug in Christmas, which may air on their respective special days, but we don't know exactly when S2 will air. Probably 2017.

Astruc is that you

Forgot the magic numbers

Thanks man. That's a long wait but I respect that animation takes time. I waited a fucking year for Gravity Falls so I can wait out this.

Chat is finally getting what he wants.
Just not quite the way he wants it.

Are there pictures of the original design?

youtube.com/watch?v=wy_JbHvRU8Y

I thought we were gonna wait till after SDCC for a new thread.
I mean, we ain't getting the comic till Friday.

Also, Miraculous Ladybug had an anime-style PV made for them, which stars a different Adrien, named 'Felix'.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM

I just found it after finishing the season.

And speaking of season, I too recently (a week ago), did a run through the entire season and let me just give you one warning: the 'finale' of the series isn't really a 'finale'. It is still a monster-of-the-week episode with no special plot to it. Doesn't mean the rest of the season wasn't enjoyable or anything, I just expected too much from the series and that bums me out.

Why is he so perfect

Season two will probably have a plot I'm assuming. I always like it when show's dedicate their first seasons to establish the world and characters and then have shit get real in season two.

Oh, I forgot to say, Thomas Astruc, the creator, said he's also making the S3 as well, to minimize hiatus time.

Noice. That's like 52 episodes in a row Jesus Christ. Somebody should tell him to slow down.

60 posts in and I realize I didn't put the god damn title

Abandon thread

If people filter for "Miraculous" they'll still find the thread, don't worry.