Arnold for President

Post your face when you realized Arnold will never be President :(

I like Arnold as an actor, but as a politician he's more liberal than most Democrats. He also has an illegitimate child, which I personally don't look too favorably on him for.

Finally, he's a Republican who refuses to support the nominee, and as such he has no right to call himself a Republican.

I'd really like a sequel to Jingle All the Way with him and Sinbad, though.

Good. He has a weak handshake.

Maybe because the nominee is retarded

Says the Leaf.

A

Poo in the loo

>Took over The Apprentice
>Won't back The Donald
Arnold is a dick. At least I still have Chuck Norris.

>He also has an illegitimate child, which I personally don't look too favorably on him for.
Do you live on fucking game of thrones?

>Poo in the loo
???
It's poo in streets you stupid syrupnigger

He was a shit governor

T. Califag

Here in civilization, we prefer for children to be born after the couple is married, huemonkey.

Which is why India will always be a third world shit hole

I didn't call him a bastard, nor say anything negative about the child. It's not his fault that his father is an unfaithful manwhore.

The kid's last name should probably be 'Mudslide', though.

You spelled canada wrong

You spelt India wrong

Listen, I can't fucking stand Canada. They're probably my least favorite country, and they have the worst posters in the world on here, no question.

But I'm not going to sit here and watch a fucking INDIAN criticize Canada for being third world. That's just lunacy.

all in favor of annexing Austria, say aye.

Aye

Nay

United we stand.

Fuck you and your country.

Aye!

That's the spirit!

aw canada!

Your women are nasty untrustworthy party whores and the only good thing your nation brings to this world is BY SHEER LUCK MIND YOU a large deposit of oil.