Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

No?

he's moving to E!SPN

DUDE CONSERVATIVES LMAO

Nah there are like 50 versions of yer show out there.

Imagine how he must be feeling right now. Literally EVERYTHING he worked for is crumbling underneath him.

>he still doesn't realize it's all BECAUSE of him

Still not tired of winning.

Yes, you're needed in Krema 2.

Yeah, I missed you the first time, but I won't miss again.

*raises my AR-15*

I miss being blind to what was going on around me, and seeing everything in black and white.

I miss being an out of touch liberal without a real care in the world. Now you cant even trust any media cunts anymore.

Not even youtube is safe anymore.

How is it crumbling? Millennials still take their political facts from shows like his. Colbert's ratings are probably through the roof since all leftists want to hear right now is DRUMPF mockery.

Trevor Noah is the humorless, joyless, angry frat boy sucking the life out of late night tv

As others said, I think this Trump and white ethnonatinoalist phenomena may be in large part BECAUSE of him.

So.. thanks I guess. But personally I really hate you and think you're a poison to the white American society and I would personally take part in a lynch mob against you.

this

Actually I do. He was really funny.

Trevor Noah is terrible. I tried watching John Oliver's show and even though I agree with the views he is so painfully unfunny that I can't stand him. Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore is shit too. Never found Colbert Report funny so I won't bother with whatever he's in now.

So yeah, I do miss him a lot.

He got off just before the ship sunk. I'm impressed. His talks are good too.

this is a good post sans the part about agreeing with Oliver's views. Stewart actually did standup before movies and shows. Look up Oliver's "standup". I dare you.

yeah

we really need more smug liberal "comedians" in late night to tell us how to think

there's simply not enough

Unlike todays fake news shows, this one was funny. And it was liberal, but it was not one sided, like today.

I miss him bros :(

Faggot

Agreed, just look at this shit.