Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l3GHds4MII
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meme counter

Oh no a geyser

good

Ok

k

Hello, my name is Anthony and last night I masturbate to a video from Blacked.com

It was great.

Not even a fake news link to goatse

Shameful.

HADDEBINGGGG

Kys nigger

toasting on epic bread

desu I live in hawaii so I wouldn't be able to tell right away anyway.

When it does, most of North America is fucked, so just sit back and enjoy.

Im current camping in Yellowstone on vacation and I can tell you the only thing erupting is old faithful every 90 min give or take 10min

kek

6 6's determines whether it happens. I say ye

Ye

my phone hasn't gone off with an emergency alert so no it isn't

i'm in denver and everything is fine

If my id ends with DI6g its really happening.

Will my digits confirm?

If dubbs its all over. Rape your sisters to don't die virgin.

SKYKANGZ SKYKANGZ DO NOT ANSWER

wtf

ibs habbuning

wtf

No happening.

8/14/16 we shall remove kebab and pot sticker.

Confirmed

if my id ends in 2dfV its happening

KEK WILLS IT TO STOP. THE USA WILL LAST UNTIL AFTER TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY

he posted then deleted and posted again. duh wait wtf

WE'RE FUCKED LADS

>2 posts by this ID

What kind of witchcraft is this?

May Kek have mercy upon my soul.

>Posts, sees own ID, deletes post, posts again

>my mfw when it's actually happening

If 666666 OP is telling truth

what is this shit

Fuck, can you imagine if it actually did happen? A plunge into an ash filled ice age? Imagine how you'd feel. You get up and it's a normal day like all the rest where you go to work or you go to school or do whatever you do daily, and all of a sudden out of nowhere, it happens. How would you react? How would you prepare yourself? How would you survive? What about your friends & family? How would the US government handle something like that? I can only sit here and wonder and speculate but fuck man what if it happened. One day soon, boom, it all fucking changes. The world would change big time.

jokes on u im the real anthony and i fapped to loli

All the geysers have been erupting at once for a few days now.

Could be happening, but probably not.

If my ID is COcDvjlu you're a faggot.

i live about 50 miles from yellowstone and there has been a never ending stream of military trucks and personal heading there, wtf is going on.

helicopters are flying over my house at about 1 every 10 mins

It won't happen out of nowhere, evacuation will start weeks ahead. Volcano eruptions is not an unpredictable natural disaster.

It would be like your typical post-apocalyptic movie except you die immediately because you're not the main character

me too lol

kek, didn't delete.

Unless set off artificially.

How.....
Is this some Sup Forums sorcery i don't know about?

>helicopters are flying over my house at about 1 every 10 mins

Then get video evidence of one.
Until then I'll treat this as a normal Sup Forums shitpost.

Unless its triggered by a bunker busting tactical nuke to the caldera

What would an underground nuke do to the caldera?

Anyone have any ideas on this?

All you need to know if it's happening is whether or not the jews are leaving en masse.

Hopefully it would devastate all of the libs, nigs, and spics on the west coast. Think of how great it would be if we were finally rid of them. In two years when the nuclear winter is over, we repopulate the western US. I'm not so worried, I live on the FLA panhandle.

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

UN trucks
FEMA drills
oh shit

List of based Jew hating Jews
>Paul the
>Bobby Fischer
>Brother Nathanael
Any more?

Imagine how many tons of nuclear charge has it to be to achieve incredible amount of pressure that the volcano requires to erupt so hard that the consequences are what you(the happenningers) expect.
Nuking the Yellowstone now will just make the eruption less destructive. Imagine a plastic soda bottle and slowly opening the cap to release some pressure to prevent the drink spilling all over your pants if you open it all the way when the pressure inside gets critical or even wait until the cap pops on it's own.

Nah too obvious. They will rod of god / haarp that shit a little and set the wheels.in motion.
Then they will sell the "cure" and keep everyone "alive" for a small fee. No more financial crisis.

Either thay or maybe all shitskins will get "children of man" by Zika (tm Bill Gates Microdick)

Just had some secks now going to bed. It aint gonna habben unless I get triple digits.

aw come on man i live in oregon its so pretty here

FUCK IM FUCK ITS REALLY HAPPENING

WOW LOOK