THEY KNOW

IT'S HAPPENING

THE MSM KNOW HILLARY IS TURNING INTO A POTATO

WE ARE GOING TO DO IT!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=NlxWckQbpug

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHE IS DYING I WORK FOR THE HILLARY CAMPAIGN AND CAN ASSURE YOU 100% THEY ARE PANICKED

SHE IS DYING

Hillary is finished. Throw in Uncle Joe. Let's get these girl scout cookies selling.

fake and gay
>hide trumpshill thread
>report trumpshill posts.

what am I supposed to be seeing here?

>drudgereport
>youtube video
>fake and gay

reported for announcing your report and abusing the report system

thank you for the bump

drudgereport.com/

kys favelacunt

SAGE
shills be shilling

are you blind or a retard?

Please let this kill Hillary

Check em

Don't ever question Hillary again.

She has the ultimate leftist troll army.

bump

sage

no seriously. she stuttered holy shit.

inb4shill

bump

Bump

you think "upward spiral" had anything to do with what she was saying 5 seconds earlier before that EMBARRASSING blackout?

>Drudge
Worse than huffpost

Thank You for correctangular the recordanfular

Please KEK kill the bitch during the debates

sage
/archived
good night goys

This

I figured we were onto something when WaPo and CNN ran front page stories addressing fucking Sup Forums posts.

later tranny

Finland BTFO :DDD

Drudge news is mostly just links. Huff on the other hand...

kek

If you guys are arguing she is epileptic or having seizures you are retards. Seizures aren't just a thing you have for 3 seconds and shake off. They can be as long as a half an hour and you know the person is having one because they are on the floor speaking in tongues and foaming at the mouth.

>In b4 record corrected

Fuck off I had to learn how to protect my sister when she had seizures for 12 years shit was traumatising you don't know what you are talking about.

Drudge is a news aggregator dumbshit and it is the most visited news site

How can they spin this?

It's like she completely lost consciousness for a few seconds and then tried to recover but ended up somewhere else entirely.

>$0.02 has been deposited to your sister's account

Hahahahah she's such an autistic retard I'm gonna start making retard noises to imitate her

Durrrrrr

Did your sister ded?

>drudge
>msm

hahahaha

was your sister hot?

Not what they mean. Its a symptom of stroke what she is doing.

It's weird that Bill and Hillary are both going full retard. Is it really syphilis?

There are different types of seizures you shill. If you actually had a sister retard like you claim you would know this but you are a shill so you don't.

I CBA to look into this but what is she having then?

No she had brain surgery and that helped a lot. She is still on meds that make her a bitch emotionally but it's not her fault.

BUMP

Looks like she dozed off into another world

Grand mal seizures aren't common, you can have seizures that are quick and basically amount to just glossing over for a few seconds without losing consciousness

Please Dr. Canuck tell me about the three second ones where a person can retain their train of thought and keep their composure after having one.

that's what doctor nigger is for

I think we can agree that is what stage Hillary is on right now

a bitch emotionally with meds keeping her seizures shorts

>I had to learn how to protect my sister when she had seizures
that must have been a very powerful vibrator.

I'm here to correct the record. She didn't have a brain freeze as the evil right wing media claims. She was merely temporarily blinded by her own grace and needed a second to recover.

Not all seizures are the same. Some very mild ones aren't even noticeable to others around the person and last seconds while the ones your sister had were the grand mal variety where you have to stop the person from breaking an arm and biting their tongue off.

Hillary has a traumatic brain injury from a plane crash in 2012. It was a secret mission to Iran to negotiate the nuclear deal. A SEAL died bracing the impact for Hillary and our government covered it up claiming he committed suicide while in Afghanistan. She's been getting worse ever since then despite already having issues with mobility and balance from the strokes before then.

Even conditions as benign as Exploding Head Syndrome can be considered a seizure.

Bump

Seizures are not necessarily full-blown episodes where a person goes rigid, collapses, and starts spasming and foaming at the mouth.

Brief seizures are far more common, and can consist of the person "blacking out" for a second or two, twitching, and becoming confused for a moment. I've had one or two myself when I was tired, dehydrated, and overstimulated.

the symbol of the devil

All the people in the background are like "sure, Hillary. Thanks for the 0.02".

How the world sees Brazilians vs how hues see themselves

>mfw all these nervous CTR shills in this thread

un farto un farto haha

ANCAPDANK

>A SEAL died bracing the impact for Hillary
What the fuck does that even mean. Where are you getting your information from.

Also it's not like they'd have to make up a reason that he died. Special forces do all sorts of classified missions so they could have just not given a cause of death

I'm starting to doubt that Hillary will survive until the election.

Absence seizures can be like that.

Nice bait

Pretty sure that was a joke.

Follow the link to the real-clear-politics article from Drudge. They even mention the seizure medication.

> POTATO
What kind of Pokemon is that?

If it's that according to google those are not serious and go away on their own. You sure you want to go with that?

I can never tell on this board desu senpai

Every time someone calls out a shill, it derails the thread from topic discussion.

Maybe that's the new CTR tactic: simply derail, or call others shills to start the derail.

CTR is playing 8th dimension backgammon

Fuck off CTR shill.

kek confirms that she is severely ill if XX or a robot if XXX.

give me my sheckles

kek confirms death by illness

it also bumps the thread and keeps it alive so shill away dipshit

Needs a party hard version

holy fuck!!!!

>no 'wasted' grahpic

KEK IS FUCKING REAL

This is something a shill would say.

>Is it really syphilis?
Yes. Getting infected once or twice modern medical treatments can effectively reduce and eliminate the disease and symptoms. But repeated and frequent exposure to the spirochetes can result in the body's retaining trace amounts for the sufferers entire life.

wew
e
w

Where do you think you are? Do you really think that Sup Forums threads, especially anti-hillary threads are getting pushed off the front page? This isn't Reddit, you don't need to bump or (you) posts to keep it relevant.

robot illness confirmed.

These sorts of brain freezes aren't uncommon for people that suffer from epilepsy.

are Bill and Hillary linked like Piccolo and Kami from DBZ?

Look up stuttering faggot. That th th that was nnnnnnot stt sttu stuttering.

>tfw you could give Hillary a seizure with a bright flashlight and never be exposed in the media or prosecuted because of the "she's perfectly healthy" meme

I legitimately don't think she has seizures but has some form of tourettes with some type of dyskenisia
Goes without saying though, something is fucked inside her head

Related like T and B. Related like V and D.

There really is a magic related to 'doubles'. Shamans and witch doctors and have been throwing bones and rolling dice since before recorded history to influence the physical world.

do

i
t

What someone needs to do at the debate is bring in a fancy pointer like this and go to town

kek is real guys. proof posted.

Would go better with this one to be honest.

What are the chances that report from the Kremlin is real? I bet Iran has pictures of bleeding out of her head for safekeeping in case they need to take out the Trump card

she looked like she was hoping to god she would make it to the top. at that final step, she breathes a sigh of relief, and turns around full of pride.

good job, hill

This is Parkinson's! That face is an instant diagnosis.

I did wonder why the shills were pushing obviously fake diagnoses of seizure/stroke.

It's quite extraordinary that the corporate news can avoid this entirely.